Guy With Her

She's My Princess

AMBER’s POV

 

Yuri had been pestering me about Jessica’s mobile number. He keeps on asking me until the end of our practice. I didn’t expect that he will get interested on her. Well, it’s not only him who’s asking about it but also my other teammates. I can’t believe that she got popular to the guys in our school that quickly.

 

“Sorry guys, but she will get angry at me if I will give her number to others without her permission.”I told them in our changing room.

 

“I think we will just ask her personally then.” Yuri stated with a big grin.

 

“Yeah, you do that.”I answered.

 

“You should have told us ahead of time that you have a hot and beautiful cousin, Am.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Not hot Tae but cold.”I replied to him and scoffed. Even though they are older than me, they don’t want me to call them Hyung and I don’t know why.

 

“Does she already have a boyfriend?” Minho asked me and this question reminded me that I am Jessica’s forced fiancé.

 

“Uhm, I am not sure if she already had one.”I answered with an awkward smile.

 

“Tsk, I hope she doesn’t have yet.”Yuri stated.

 

“You really like her, Yul?” Taemin asked.

 

“I surely do!”Yuri said with a big grin on his face which made me looked at him.

 

“Is it okay with you Am for this guy to date your cousin?”Key said as he swings his arm around Yuri’s shoulder.

 

“If he is serious about her then I’m fine with it.”I answered which made Yuri flashed a wider grin.

 

I really don’t mind if Jessica will fall in love to other human. I think it will be much better if she did. At least, she will get married to the guy she love and love her too. I bid my goodbye to my teammates and head home.  On my way into our house, I saw Jessica with a guy in one café when I passed by. It made me furrowed my brows when I saw them.

 

“Who is she’s with?”I mumbled.

 

“A.J?” I heard Suzy’s voice behind me so I turn around to see her.

 

“Suzy.”I mumbled her name and she greeted me with her smile.

 

“What are you doing here?”she asked me. “And you are still on your uniform.”

 

“We had a basketball practiced.”I said to her. “How about you, what are you doing here?”I questioned her.

 

“I’m running some errands.” she answered me.

 

“I see.”I replied as I nodded my head.

 

“Is that Jessica-unnie?”she asked as she looked passed me.

 

“Yeah.”I answered.

 

“Whoa! Who is with her?”she asked curiously.

 

“I’m asking the same question too.” I replied and scoffed as I look back inside the café. I can’t tell who the guy is since he is facing his back outside.

 

“Maybe he is her old acquaintance.” Suzy spoke.

 

“I highly doubt that.”I retorted.

 

I wonder who is that guy with Sica right now. There’s no need for me to get worried to her because I know no human will be able to harm her. She can always freeze someone who will try to harm her.

 

JESS POV

 

Donghae, the guy who I bumped with when I followed Amber became my friend. He accompanied me going to the gym and I saw Amber playing with Yuri and other guys. I think Amber didn’t notice my presence because he never looked in my direction.  Donghae invited me to a place café to eat some cakes and I agreed to him. I love to eat cakes.

 

“If you want, I can tour you around the town.”Donghae told me after I told him that I’m new in this place.

 

“You will really do that?”I asked him and he nodded his head with his smile. “I will ask Amber about it.”

 

“Okay!”he answered. “We can go out this weekend.” He continued.

 

“Weekend?”I questioned him.

 

“Yeah! Maybe this Saturday or Sunday if you have no other plans.”he said to me.

 

“Okay.” I answered him.

 

“How about we exchange numbers so we can contact each other anytime?”he suggested and grab his phone from his pocket.

 

I nodded my head and we exchanged our numbers. Aside from Amber’s number, his phone number was added in my contact list. I glanced outside the café and I saw Amber talking with Suzy. They are laughing with each other and I think they are having a good conversation. I notice something in Suzy's eyes while looking at Amber and I don't know what it is. It is just giving me a bad feeling though.

 

“It’s getting cold in here.”Donghae said as he braced himself and shivered which snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

I didn’t realize that I changed the temperature inside the place. I look around and noticed that all the people inside are feeling cold. I should learn how to control my powers, otherwise, Amber will get mad and scold me for using it.