Patience For Annoyance

She's My Princess

AMBER’s POV

 

Surprisingly, Jessica passed the entrance exam in our school. I better not underestimate her. She got really happy about it and I decided for us to celebrate. She did get a perfect score and I just barely pass when I took that exam.

 

“What is this place?”she asked me when we settled down in one table inside the restaurant.

 

“This is a place where people order food to eat called restaurant.”I said to her and she looked at me with blank expression then she look around.

 

A waiter approached us and he took our orders. I think Jessica find a hard time in deciding what to eat because I can see she got fascinated on the pictures of the food in the menu. Her eyes glowed every time she flips the pages.

 

“Amber, I want to eat all of them.”she said to me frantically.

 

My jaw dropped open when I heard what she said and I bet the waiter finds her a strange one.

 

“No, just order the ones you really like because you can’t possibly finish them if you ordered all of them at once.” I told her.

 

“I want to eat all of them. They won’t mind if I don’t finish my food, do they?” she questioned me.

 

“You’ll be wasting them if you won’t finish eating them.” I told her.

 

“I told you that I want to taste all of the food here!”she said to me with a stern voice and I think she is mad.

 

The temperature got down which made the other customers to shiver and the innocent A.C got blamed about it. I let out a deep sigh and agreed to what she wants before she freezes us all to death here. We waited for our orders and I roam my eyes around the place. My gaze stopped on the person who looked familiar to me.

 

JESS’ POV

 

I feel excited to eat all of the food that I ordered. They look delicious and I haven’t tasted any of them in my entire life. I am ready to freeze Amber when he continued to contradict what I wanted to have.

 

“Suzy.”

 

I heard him mumble that name and it made me looked at him. I followed his gaze and I saw the girl that we met at his school in the morning. I feel like wherever Amber is, she’s also there.

 

“Why did she come here?” I questioned him which made him looked at me.

 

“Why are you asking me that question?”he replied and scoffed.

 

“Is she following you?”I asked him again.

 

“I don’t think she does, Jessica.” Amber replied to me.

 

“But she’s here.”I insisted and it made Amber to let out a sigh.

 

“Probably just like us, she went here to eat.”He responded.

 The girl named Suzy approached us and talked to Amber. I just watch them talk to each other and it makes me wonder why this girl seemed to act shy around him. She was introduced to me and Amber invited her to join us. Since she is a friend to him, I just let her joined us. She sat down on the vacant chair next to me.

 

“Congratulations for passing the entrance exam, Unnie!”Suzy said to me with a smile on her face after Amber told her about it.

 

“Thank you.”I answered her with a faint smile.

 

“How’s your first day in school? Too bad we don’t belong in the same class.”Amber spoke which caught my attention.

 

“What class are you in, Suzy?” I questioned her.

 

“I’m in class 2C Unnie.”Suzy answered me.

 

“I belong to class 2A with Amber.” I told her with a smile.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be in 3rd year now?”she questioned me.

 

“I want to belong in the same class with Amber.”I answered her and it made her to stare at me.

 

“Oh look! Our food is here.”Amber remarked and we turn our heads to the waiter who’s carrying our food.

 

SUZY’s POV

 

I began to doubt that Amber and Jessica are relatives. It seems to me that they are keeping their real relationship. I find it funny when I saw Unnie’s reaction when she saw the different food in front of her.

 

“Don’t eat it when it’s hot.”She scolded me which made me turn to her. “Make it cold first.”she continued.

 

“It’s not that hot anymore Unnie.” I told her forcing a smile and honestly, I began to find her a weird one. She nodded her head and continued in eating her food.

 

“Don’t mind her, Suz.” Amber said to me and I curved a smile on him.

 

“Amber, what is this?” she asked him which shifted Amber’s attention to her. She’s raising the shrimp’s flesh with her chopstick.

 

“It’s a shrimp, Jess.” Amber answered her lazily.

 

“It looks weird.”she commented before she shove it into . “But yummy.”she added.

 

“She doesn’t go out a lot that is why she’s like that. Her family is vegetarian too so other dishes is new for her.”Amber explained to me and I nodded my head in understanding.

 

“That explains why.”I said to him and scoffed and he curved a smile.

 

We eat the rest of our dinner with Unnie always asking a question to Amber on what food she is eating. I’m amazed that Amber got enough patience not to get annoyed by it. If I were him, I already snapped out in annoyance to it.