Advance Gift

She's My Princess

AMBER's POV

 

Sica shared the same bed with me again. She slept in my room. This time, instead of laying her head on the pillow, she is resting it on my chest. I feel like I'm sleeping outside covered by snow because she's really cold. I guess if she's a human, I will definitely hot instead. I didn't complain to her because for sure if I did, I will be dead.

 

"Stupid, I'm hungry!" Krystal yelled while I'm still going downstairs and yawning.

 

"You know, the fridge doesn't have a password to open it so you can just open it and get yourself a breakfast." I said to her in a flat tone of voice and she shot me with her annoyed look.

 

"Are you complaining?" she asked me with threatening tone of voice and narrowed her eyes.

 

"No." I sighed.

 

She's more dangerous than Sica so I must not provoke her. I head to the kitchen and open up my fridge. I raised my brows when I saw it empty. There are no more cereals as well as fresh milk, even my other stocked foods.

 

"Did you eat all the food in the fridge?" I questioned her.

 

"Not only me but Unnie too." she answered me casually.

 

“How about the meat, did you cook it all too?” I asked her.

 

“Yeah, we did.” she replied in the same manner. They are both girls but they eat a lot than guys.

 

"I just shop for groceries the other day." I whined silently.

 

I grab my coat and scarf. I will die if I won’t buy some food for myself to eat. Krystal is looking at me with furrowed brows when I passed by in the living room.

 

“Where are you going?”she questioned me.

 

“To buy your breakfast.”I answered her sarcastically. “You stay here and tell your Unnie that I’m out to shop for groceries.” I continued.

 

“Hurry up, okay!”she ordered which made me rolled my eyes.

 

I let out a deep sigh when I close the door behind me. I noticed that the snow never stop falling since yesterday. It made me wonder if their presence affects our weather. I put on my gloves and went on my way.

 

“A.J!” Suzy called me which made me to look back.

 

“Suzy!” I called her name back with a smile.

 

“Where are you heading?”she asked me.

 

“To the Supermarket. How about you?” I questioned her.

 

“The same.”she replied with her eye smile. “I thought Sica-unnie or Krystal will not separate from you.”she continued and giggled.

 

“Well, Sica is still asleep and Krystal is in our house, waiting for her food.” I answered her and scoffed.

 

“And you are out for shopping.”she added and giggled.

 

“Yeah!”I replied and laughed.

 

SUZY’s POV

 

I envy Sica-unnie and Krystal because they can be with Amber every day. Bumping into him today made me happy. We head to the supermarket and buy some goods together. He do care for them because he bought the food that each of them liked. He even knows their favorites. He helped me in carrying my stuffs.

 

“You are really a kind person, A.J.” I told him while we are walking back home.

 

“What made you say that?” He replied and scoffed.

 

“Well, most guys don’t care to a cousin like how you care to Sica-unnie and Krystal. You are even good to your friends.” I said to him with a smile.

 

“Well, I guessed I’m just following the universal rule, be good to one another.” He replied dorkily with his dorky smile. “You yourself are following that too.”he continued which made me chuckled.

 

“Hmmm, I don’t know.” I answered him.

 

“You are, Suz.” He stated sincerely and assured me with his smile.

 

I smiled back at him and we walk side by side silently. I flushed when I overheard what the people we passed by mumbled to each other about us. They thought that we are a lovely couple and it draws a smile to my face. I glanced on him but he is just looking straight ahead.

 

“Uhm, where are you going to spend your Christmas?” I asked him which made him turn to me.

 

“I think, I will fly back to America for our Christmas break.” He answered me which made me feel disappointed. I thought I could spend Christmas with him here in Korea. “How about you?”

 

“I will stay in my Uncle’s place.” I answered him and force a smile.

 

He nodded his head in understanding. This week will be our last week of class and after that I’m going to see him again next year. He walked me until the front of my Uncle’s house and hand me my stuffs.

 

“Thank you, A.J!”I told him with a smile and he curved back a smile.

 

“You’re welcome.” He told me.

 

I got puzzled when he put down his shopping bags and then take off his scarf from his neck and wrap it on mine.

 

“Take it as my early Christmas Gift. I have many things to do this week and I might forget to give you a gift.” He told me.

 

“T-Thank you!” I said to him with a smile as I hold the scarf.

 

“Advance Merry Christmas, Suzy.”

 

“Advance Merry Christmas, A.J.” I answered him and then kiss him on his cheek. I feel his body tensed up and I think he got surprise of what I did. “That is my advance Christmas gift for you.” I told him happily.

 

He said his goodbye to me and when he left, the cold strong wind starts to blow which made me brace myself.

 

'The Ice Princess must be mad of what I did!'