Only Mate

She's My Princess

AMBER's POV

 

I'm disappointed on Sica because I thought she will explain to Hyung that she just misunderstood what he asked her yesterday but she didn't. I am more disappointed to myself for lacking the courage to tell her what I feel. We did kissed already but I know I can't do that again to her, not until she is still someone's girlfriend.

 

"Where have you been?" she questioned me when I sat down on my chair.

 

"Krystal asked me to buy her something to drink." I answered her with faint smile.

 

"Ber, coach said that we don't have practice this afternoon." Key informed me which made me turn to him.

 

"Why?" I questioned him.

 

"I think the school director wants all students to go home early." he replied.

 

I nodded my head in understanding. "Thanks for informing me, bro." I said to him and he gave me his thumbs up and grinned.

 

"Does it mean we can walk home together later?"  Sica asked me.

 

"Hyung isn't going to walk you home?" I questioned her with furrowed brows and I feel annoyed of the thought.

 

She just stared on me in response. I lean my head on my hand and looked in the opposite direction from her. I don't know where to stand in her life, if I will still consider myself as her fiancé. I turn to her when she tugged my uniform.

 

"Are you upset?"She questioned me sounding worried when I turn to her.

 

I look at her for a moment, contemplating what I am going to answer her.

 

"No." I replied, curving a smile to assure her. I should not burden her with my feelings I can't even say to her.

 

She looked in my eyes, searching for the truth then slowly let go of me.

 

"Donghae." she spoke as she hangs her head low. "He told me that he will never make me cry and told our friends that he loves me. Why did he say that to them?" she questioned me, sounding confused.

 

"It's because, he wants to inform everyone that you are his girlfriend." I simply answered her without meeting her eyes.

 

"Why you haven't told everyone that we are mate?"

 

Yeah, that’s my mistake. I shouldn't have told everyone that we are relatives but tell them that she's my fiancée instead.

 

"So they will allow us to live together in my house." I answered her and she curved a smile.

 

“But I can always freeze them if they will separate us, you know.” she answered me casually.

 

“I won’t allow you to kill any humans.” I told her which made her pout.

 

“I really want you to tell our friends that you are my mate and we kissed.” She stated which made my eyes slowly widened.

 

“Y-You can’t do that.”I told her, stuttering a bit. I feel my face slowly warm up.

 

“Why not?”she asked me curiously with furrowed brows. “Donghae told them that I am his girlfriend. Why I can’t tell them that you are my mate?”

 

“Because, they will see you as a bad girl if they found out that you have two mates. We humans hate it if our mate is having other mate aside from us. We will call it cheating and the person, cheater.” I stated to her and it is too late for me to realize what I just had said.

 

She stares on me with widened eyes when I looked at her. I guess I accidentally told her what I feel. I think what I said made her happy because she later on curved a smile on me. She suddenly got up from her seat which got me a little bit surprise.

 

"I'll be right back." she stated happily.

 

"Where are you going?" I questioned her but she ignores me and walks on her way.

 

I followed my eyes on her as I wonder what's gotten into her. I lie on my desk and waited for our school bell to ring. I can hear someone came rushing inside our room and stop in the front. I lifted up my head and saw one of my classmates bending over and is panting for air. He stands up straight and looked in all of us.

 

“Jessica and Donghae broke up!” he announced happily.

 

My eyes widened when I heard what he said. What shocked me more is when all of my male classmates stand up at the same time.

 

“HELL YEAH!” they all shouted cheerfully.

 

What the hell! How come I didn’t notice that they are eyeing her too? I think I got rivals more than I thought I had. Well, at least I know now that it’s me that she wants because she chose me over the person who confessed his love to her.

 

“Bro, I think Sica is more popular than we expected.” Key told me when he approached me. He lean against Sica’s desk with his arms crossed.

 

“I think she is.” I answered him and scoffed.

 

“But why do you think she broke up with Hyung?”he asked me curiously.

 

“I think maybe because she has someone in her mind.”I answered and smile awkwardly.

 

“Well, if you two aren’t related, I will suspect that it is you.”Key stated and scoffed.

 

“What made you say that?” I asked him, pretending not to know what he is talking about.

 

“Hmmm, she always clings to you but I can’t tell that you’re close because you rarely talk comfortably to her.” He stated. I didn’t know this guy is watching us.

 

I even budge when he squint his eyes on me. I think he is starting to suspect my relationship with Jessica. Sweats start to form in my forehead even if the climate is cold.

 

“Just what I thought!”he said with a smirk on his face. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone in exchange of your explanation.” He continued as he tap me on my shoulder and walk back on his seat.

 

I was left dumbfounded on my seat and then let out a sigh. I think I can’t hide our real relationship forever. Sica came back and sat down on her chair. She turn to me and flash her sweet smile.

 

"Now, I am not a bad girl and a cheater. You are my only mate." she stated which made my blood pool on my face.

 

I quickly turn to the other side to hide it and then curved a smile.

 

LOL I PUBLISHED IT IN THE WRONG FIC. SORRY GUYS!!