03

Don't be Panic!

Byun Baekhyun is Chanyeol's cousin at the same age with him. Chanyeol last met him 4 years ago when they were in the second year of high school. And that time Chanyeol begins dislike Baekhyun so much. Chanyeol very grateful when Baekhyun have also moved with his parents to Taiwan.

At first relationship between Chanyeol and Baekhyun is fine. To the extent that they requested that they can attend in the same school. But all of that changed when one day Baekhyun tells Chanyeol about his crazy idea.


* Flashback on *

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are relaxing in the swimming pool at Chanyeol's home, they are enjoying a nice Sunday. Baekhyun who was reading a magazine abruptly remembered something.
He immediately approached Chanyeol.

"Yah! Do you know Shin Jeemi?" asked Baekhyun on Chanyeol. Chanyeol who are sunbathing, immediately removed his sunglasses and turned to his cousin.

"Shin Jeemi? The captain's cheers who has watermelon and were slightly .. Ewh. I can't go on!" Chanyeol shook his head.

"Exactly! Do you believe that I've seen her just wear lingerie?" Baekhyun smiled proudly. While Chanyeol so surprised with Baekhyun's words.

"You must be lying. Your big mouth.." Chanyeol doesn't believe Baekhyun.

"Even if you look at this, don't you still trust me?"
Baekhyun ing his phone toward Chanyeol, he wanted to show something to Chanyeol. Chanyeol grabbed the phone and see the picture in it. Chanyeol very surprised by what he saw. In the picture it looks Baekhyun are embracing that girl who named Shin Jeemi. And she really just wears lingerie. If you look at where the picture was taken, it was like a girl's room.

"You .... you ..... how can ....." Chanyeol can't believe what he saw.

"I only say one sentence, and BANG! I could stay at her house immediately. * LOL *" Baekhyun's laughing satisfied.

"What did you say?" asked Chanyeol curious. Baekhyun approached his cousin and whispered something.

"I confess that I was
gay!" If Chanyeol were eating or drinking something, he would have spat it out when he heard Baekhyun's confession recently.

"What did you say?! You .. you admit that you are gay?!? " Chanyeol really can't understand Baekhyun.

"And you know .. among all the girls at school were considered I was a gay. Do you really not know about this news?" Baekhyun not expect that Chanyeol not know about the word 'gay' is attached to him now.

"Aren't you ashamed?! You may be shunned by our male friends! " Chanyeol look of disgust towards Baekhyun.

"Oh .. come on .. I just pretend be a
gay. You will get many benefits if being gay. See y girls without clothes, it's one of the benefits." Baekhyun smiled mischievously.

"You're crazy Byun Baekhyun!"

...

The next morning at school, Chanyeol and Baekhyun go to school as usual. That morning Baekhyun indulge in Chanyeol. All day he always embrace Chanyeol's arm. Chanyeol ignores Baekhyun's act, but suddenly Soojung and Jinri approached them.

"Oppa!" Two beautiful girls who also their juniors in high school approached their older cousins.


"In our dance club you two have spread as gay." Whispered Jinri to Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"What!?!" Chanyeol shrieked in disbelief. He pulled his body from Baekhyun. Baekhyun who heard it directly smiling broadly. He looks so excited!

"Yah!
What make you happy?!" Chanyeol immediately snapped Baekhyun.

"It's an advantage for both of us. As I said yesterday. " Baekhyun chuckled. Jinri and Soojung just confused to see them.

"Oppa ... is that true?" asked Soojung hesitation.

"Of course not!" Without realizing, Chanyeol snapped on Jinri and Soojung. And managed to make the two girls were jerks.

"My beautiful sisters. I'm normal, even quite normal. But can you keep this secret? Keep always thought I was
'gay'. You could also consider Chanyeol 'gay' if he wants to. " Baekhyun tempting Chanyeol.

At the time Chanyeol wanted to hit Baekhyun. But a few days after that incident, Chanyeol gets the news that Baekhyun and his parent will move to Taiwan. Chanyeol who heard that news is so happy because he doesn't need to hear all kinds of chatter about him and Baekhyun at school. Chanyeol so grateful for Baekhyun's departure..

* Flashback off *


How are Chanyeol and Baekhyun meeting after they hadn't met for 4 years?

----

Chanyeol rest after almost half a day he accompanied Jiyeon looking for a dress for his grandpa's party. But they aren't alone, Soojung and Jinri also went along with them, of course accompanied by their boyfriends as well. Chanyeol grateful for Sehun and Jongin come with them, because if they didn't come he would die of boredom to accompany his beloved girlfriend.

"Drink this." Jiyeon give a glass of fresh orange juice to Chanyeol. Jiyeon sat next to Chanyeol who was leaning against the couch.

"Thank you." Chanyeol took the glass of orange juice and immediately spend it. Seeing her thirsty boyfriend, Jiyeon smiled. She Chanyeol's hair, and she also Chanyeol's face.

"Handsome." Jiyeon murmured. Chanyeol hold Jiyeon's hand who was his face. Then he kissed her hand.

"Chanyeol .. from now on I'm going to sleep in the other room." Chanyeol frowned. There are two rooms in his apartment, but that one room almost never used because Chanyeol and Jiyeon only use one room.

"Why?" Chanyeol squealing.

"Hmm .. I'm .. I'm ... I'm just afraid to close with you for a while." Chanyeol like getting hit from a large sledgehammer on his head. His own girlfriend was afraid to get close to him. what the heck?! Actually, what has he done?

"Afraid to close with me? Jiyeon, listen. I'm promise I will not touch you from now on. But I beg you, please stay in our room. I'm used to your presence." Chanyeol resigned, he would do anything to make Jiyeon not stay away from him. Including he would not touch Jiyeon.

"It's not like what I mean. We can still kissing or holding hands even hugging each other. But I just avoid the possibility of things that will happen more than that." Jiyeon feel bad for Chanyeol. Jiyeon holds Chanyeol's hand.

"I swear I will not touch you." Chanyeol pulled his hand from Jiyeon's grasp. Jiyeon confused, she doesn't know how to handle this.

"I'm going to move!" Jiyeon kisses Chanyeol on the cheek and left the tall man alone.

"Jiyeon .. I beg you ..."

----

Tonight Chanyeol's grandfather's birthday party was held in the hall at a luxury hotel in Seoul. Kim's family has reserve the hotel was only for their families. So families who aren't settled in Seoul could stay in the hotel for a while.

Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun are wearing suit and they're standing in the corner of the hall. Each one of them holding a glass of wine. Chanyeol couldn't take his eyes off from Jiyeon. Jiyeon is wearing a short black strapless dress, with a big ribbon at the back of her waist, black high-heeled with straps that wrapped around her beautiful calf. And her length blonde hair, she made a bun and let a few strands of her hair just fell on her collarbone. Chanyeol actually felt a little uncomfortable seeing Jiyeon wearing that dress, because that dress show off a little upper Jiyeon's chest. Chanyeol wish he could pull Jiyeon, and then threw her body onto the bed, opened the black dress that bind her, and kissing every inch of her body.

.....

Chanyeol's wonderful fantasy about Jiyeon vanished when he heard a male voice rather shrill call his name.

"Chanyeolie!!" Chanyeol turned from Jiyeon, now he's trying to focus on the figure of a man who has white skin like milk, and much shorter than him was walking toward him, opening his arms wide as if he wants to give a big hug to Chanyeol.

"Oh My God!" Jongin and Sehun avoid Chanyeol who got a hug from a short man.

"My Cousin! Been 4 years we didn't meet!" he looks so excited to have met with Chanyeol. While Chayeol still with his puzzled expression, blank and can't be explained.

"Hey! Introduce me, I'm Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun, Chanyeol's beloved cousin." Baekhyun shook hands with Sehun and Jongin. Jongin and Sehun stiff smile at Baekhyun's familiar pretentious attitude.

"You haven't changed at all." Chanyeol mumbled and looked away from Baekhyun.

"Aahh .. Chanyeolie I'm so glad we could meet again. Hmmh .. not much has changed from Seoul. I've met with Soojung and Jinri. They grow up into beautiful girls. And I'm interested with their friend. That gorgeous girl and hmmm .. y. " Baekhyun whisper y words at Chanyeol's ear. Chanyeol round his eyes and he knows who does he meant. Jiyeon. Chanyeol pulled himself away from Baekhyun. Chanyeol feels he want to grabbed Baekhyun's hair because of his words to Jiyeon.

Jongin and Sehun are whispering behind Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"I have bad feeling about this guy." Jongin stares oddly toward Baekhyun.

"Me too. Look Chanyeol hyung's expression . He seemed completely unhappy with this short guy." Sehun argue just as Jongin.

"Chanyeol!" Jongin and Sehun hear Jiyeon's voice. Jiyeon and their girlfriends were walking toward them.

Chanyeol looks the pretty Jiyeon walking toward him, Baekhyun, Jongin and Sehun. Suddenly he feels he want to protect Jiyeon from Baekhyun's dirty mind.

"She is coming Chanyeolie.. Wooohooo .. relax .. I'm still being a gay! A fake gay!" Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol, and he emphasized the word fake in his words.

Park Chanyeol, your another problem is waiting for you...


oooooo

Comment please....... >o<

xoxo