Fight

Only Learned the Bad Things

Lee Minhye stood in front of the mirror and turned around, looking at herself. She put some lip balm and made her hair curl a bit. 

She went to look at the time 3.00pm. She walked out from her room and went downstairs humming a song. She passed through the living room and saw her brother Lee Minho watching TV.

“Oppa… I’m going out.” Minhye told him.

“To meet Jinyoung?” Minho asked and Minhye nodded with a smile. “Araso. Don’t come home too late,” Minho reminded. “Neh oppa… annyeong!” Minhye waved and went out from the house. The basketball court is not too far from her house so she just walked to the place. Her boyfriend Jinyoung and the rest of the members of B1A4 are playing basketball with Block B.

B1A4 and Block B are known for being enemies since middle until high school. Today they just wanted to show who the best at basketball are because last time Block B won in football. Minhye arrived at the basketball court and heard a loud cheering from the girls. Because at the stands there are only girls and there’s no boys at all. Taeil and Kyung is at the side cheering for Block B. Because B1A4 only have 5 members and Block B have 7 members they got to leave out 2 people.

Minhye went to the bleachers and went to the front. Girls were cheering so hard that Minhye got to cover her ear. She looked for Jinyoung at the basketball court and found him with the ball. He tried to pass through Zico who blocked him. You started to cheer for Jinyoung as well. After 1 hour and half of playing B1A4 and Block B are tied 25-25. Baro got the ball and passed it to Jinyoung. He went pass through the tallest member of Block B Jaehyo and went to the get a score. Zico went in front of him again and blocked him.

Jinyoung made a tricked and pass through and jumped then dunked the ball into the net. The time is up and B1A4 had won against Block B. B1A4 high five each other and the girls cheered loudly. Block B sighed in frustration.

“Ughh… how can we lose?” P.O said in frustration. “Chill dude… at least we won on the football game.” Jaehyo patted the maknae’s back. Girls crowded B1A4 and they seductively smiled at them. Minhye went to the crowd and try to talk to Jinyoung but he’s too busy with the other girls. Minhye pouted and went back to the bleaches. From afar she could see that Jinyoung enjoy the attention. She grew jealous but she pushed the feelings away.

Block B are talking to each other. Zico turned his head and saw Minhye sitting alone on the bleachers. She’s staring at the crowd of girls who were surrounding her BOYFRIEND!

“What are you looking at?” Taeil asked and followed Zico stared as the rest of the Block B followed too. “Jinyoung’s girl?” U-Kwon said.

“That’s Jinyoung’s girl?” Kyung said and whistled. “Wow… she’s a beauty.” Jaehyo grinned.

“And Jinyoung being the jerk face left his girl alone.” P.O smirked. Zico without saying a word started walking towards Minhye.

“Ooo… someone’s want to snatch someone’s girl.” Kyung snickered as the rest of Block B laughed and then watch the both of them with interest. Zico went to her and swiftly sat next to Minhye. Minhye noticed someone sat beside her and she looked to the side to see a HOT guy beside her but with a bad boy image. Minhye know who he is. Also she knew that he is Jinyoung’s enemy.

“Aren’t you going to your boyfriend and congratulate him?” Zico asked. Minhye stayed quiet. Zico looked at her who just stared straight ahead. “I’m maybe your boyfriend’s enemy but I’m not a bad guy.” Zico said again. Minhye lowered her head in guilty.

“Minhae… is just that… Jinyoung oppa said to never talk to you.” Minhye said without looking at Zico and just looked down on her shoes. “It’s okay. I understand. But… can I be your friend?” Zico asked. Minhye slowly looked at Zico who had a gentle smile on his face. Minhye couldn’t help but smiled too.

“But… Jinyoung oppa would be mad.” Minhye said. “It’s your decision to be friend with anyone you want not Jinyoung’s.” Zico said. Minhye thought for awhile. What Zico said was true though.

“Well?” Zico raised an eyebrow with a hopeful look. Minhye smiled and nodded. “Sure. I can be your friend." Zico’s face lit up.

“Then… let me start first. I’m Woo Jiho and you can call me Zico.” Zico held out his hand. Minhye looked at his hand then slip her hand onto Zico’s hand. Zico felt a zap of electricity when Minhye’s hand touch his hand. “I’m Lee Minhye and you can call me well… just Minhye.” Minhye smiled. They talked some more about themselves.

Jinyoung was talking to the girls when he saw Minhye talking to his number 1 enemy, Zico. He glared at Zico and passed through the crowd ignoring all the whining from the girls. Jinyoung stood in front of Zico and Minhye. Minhye felt a shadow fell in front of her. She looked up and her eyes slightly widened. Jinyoung glared at Zico and Zico just looked at him with a bored looked.

“J-Jinyoung oppa.” Minhye stuttered and stood up. “Wazzup.” Zico casually said and stood up.

“What are you doing with my girl?” Jinyoung asked and still glared at Zico. “Just talking to her. She was all alone.” Zico shrugged. Jinyoung took a step forward to Zico. “Just stay away from my girl. If I ever see you try to flirt with her again. I’ll break your bones.” Jinyoung hissed.

Zico smirked. “Really? Well… you flirt with the other girls and left her alone. So why I can’t flirt with her?” Zico said. “Bastard!” Jinyoung shouted and punched Zico on the face. Minhye and the other girls gasped. Zico fell on the floor. Block B rushed to his side. B1A4 rushed to Jinyoung side. P.O glared at Jinyoung.

“Yah-.” P.O took a step forward but been held back by Zico. He stood up and wiped his bleeding lips with his thumbs. Zico smirked.

“Looks like someone is offended.” Zico said. “Come on boys.” Zico walked away with the rest of the gang. Block B glared at B1A4 before following Zico. Minhye looked at Jinyoung worriedly. “Oppa…” Minhye called softly. Jinyoung looked at her and then looked at B1A4. They understand and walked away while pushing the other girls away from Jinyoung and Minhye. Jinyoung turned around and look at Minhye.

“Why are you talking to Zico? You know he is my enemy.” Jinyoung asked. Minhye flinched a bit when she saw the way Jinyoung looked at her.

“I… was just being friendly…” Minhye said slowly. “FRIENDLY??!!!” Jinyoung asked in outrage. Minhye looked down guiltily. Jinyoung run down his fingers through his hair.

“You know what. Let’s just forget about this. I’m going home.” Jinyoung said coldly and walked away from Minhye. Her shoulders deflated while watching Jinyoung’s retreating figure. B1A4 followed him so are the rest of the girls.  Gongchan glanced back and mouthed ‘I’ll talk to him’ to Minhye. Minhye smiled and nodded a bit.

“We’re supposed to go on a date today…” Minhye muttered to herself. With a sigh she walked back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... i decided to make a short story because I have a habit of writing long... i hope you dont mind... thanks for subscribing ^^