Kiss Me

He's Back

It was September 26 today, and with that also mine and Sung Yeol’s date, well I don’t know if I would call it date, since we aren’t like that, but just friends. Even though both Sung Jong and Yeon Ji thinks otherwise, luckily for the two of us, none of the members had been present inside the studio when maknae had shouted the ‘dating’ part out loud three days ago.

I later found out that oldie had taken the other members out to buy ice cream. Which for me was a wish sent from above, because that means; Howon doesn’t know about me and Sung Yeol.

Okay enough of the past and back to the present. Kirin is going to meet me up at Yeoksam subway station, and from there we where going to take the train to Seoul Grand Park station, with a change at Sadang. I guess you might wonder where we are going, okay. We are going to the Zoo.

It’s a Zoo that’s located a bit outside Seoul, apparently, I’ve never been there but Sung Yeol said it was a lot of fun. So why not, and with it being Sunday today it would hopefully not be that many people there.

~~

I’d found Sung Yeol sitting in the back of the subway train, and with that I really mean one of those seats that where half hidden. Well, knowing that he was an idol it wasn’t that much of a surprise that he had taken that seat. But even more luckily for us, was that the train was rather empty of people.

The only real problem now was what we where going to talk about. It’s not like I can ask anything, and besides, I don’t think he trust me that well to start telling me personal stuff.

“Are you sure you really want to do this?” I asked him and saw how he smiled a little, though half his face was covered by a cap that had been pulled down to his eyes, and thus also causing the people around us to not notice that it was Lee “Kirin” Sung Yeol from Infinite.

“Don’t worry, and if someone asks you’re my cousin” he stated with such confidence that it made me smile, though something felt wrong with the ‘cousin’ part. But I couldn’t put my finger on what it was that felt so wrong. Anyhow, I nodded at his statement and leaned back in the seat.

*So awkward*

The rest of the train ride was dead quiet, mainly because the giraffe had fallen asleep; though fortunately he hadn’t start snoring or else it would’ve attracted people’s attention.

When we approached our destination I placed my hand on his shoulder and gently shook him so that he would wake up. But, yes but always have to be included in this sort of situations. He didn’t wake up by my action.

I tried again before I leaned in closer to his face, just to see that he was actually asleep and not fooling me with fake sleeping, and as I where just centimeters from his face, the train suddenly jumped, and thus causing me to plant a kiss on his cheek. My eyes widened when he slowly started to open his eyes and I snapped my head around so that I was staring out the window while feeling how my cheeks started to burn a bit more than normal.

*Please tell me he didn’t notice* I pleaded inside my head as I felt a light tap on my shoulder before Kirin’s voice fallowed, “we’re here” I gulped down on my saliva as I tried to act as normal as I could be. And with that I mean, not stuttering and blushing.

Which right now seemed like mission impossible.

“Did I droll, my cheek is all wet” I saw how he frowned a bit before he bent down to his bag that was standing on the floor and picked out a paper. “I can” my voice had been soft, almost inaudible as I reached out my hand so that he could place the small napkin in my hand. He looked at me, as if he weren’t sure of what he was going to do. But he finally gave in and reached the napkin over to me as I grabbed it and gently wiped the spot where he thought it was drool. When it in fact was my saliva from the kiss that I had planted there, but that, he didn’t need to know.

After that we had exited the subway station we walked towards the Seoul Grand Park Zoo. Which to Sung Yeol wasn’t that far away, which also was true because a few minutes later we where standing outside the entrance off the Park, fortunately, there where no line so we paid straight away and then entered.

Out of nowhere, Sung Yeol slid his hand into mine and dragged me along to the lions, two of them seemed to have some sort of fight with each other, while a third one was standing next to the two, then a group of four-six lions where lying on the ground. Seemingly asleep, though my gaze shifted back to the three lions that where looking at each other.

Somehow it felt as if the two lions who where males, I guess where fighting over the other one, a female lion I suppose.
After what seemed like a second Sung Yeol pulled me along again, though this time we ended up at the savannah enclosure. The one and only thing that caught my eyes first was Sung Yeol’s self, a giraffe.

“Omo, there you are” I laughed and pointed at the giraffe with the hand that Sung Yeol wasn’t holding onto as I could hear how he sighed loudly, before he then slid his hand away from mine and crossed it over his chest as he sulked.

“Not funny” he pouted and I could almost not resist pulling his cheeks, but then again. I don’t think I’d reach up to his height. He was after all, a lot taller than me. According to Yeon Ji he was 180cm and then with me standing at 158cm it meant that he was 22cm taller. But it wasn’t something that really bothered me since I liked guys who are tall. Since then, I could use high heels without being taller than the guy.

“Okay, what can I do so you won’t be mad at me?” I asked, feeling a bit apologetic that I’d made him sad. I guess my jokes had gone too far this time.

“lunch” he said simply, but with me being a bit slow I asked him if he wanted me to buy him lunch, and of course that was what he’d meant when he nodded his head. Ugh, he’ll probably buy the most expensive food there is so wondered whatever there where something else I could do. His expression changed from a playful smile to a devilish smirk, and I knew that wasn’t good.

Kiss me

~~

I'm back again XD I had a great time, it was a lot of fun. Besides the clouds that decided that it seemed like a lot of fun to rain just over there for a few minutes, luckily I hid my head into my dad's chest so I wouldn't get wet X''D and I touched a seal *squeals* there was one seal that was really cool, I'll see if I can upload a picture of it later so you can see x3 school's killing me right now, I just want to graduate NOW