We don't have to be friends y'know

We don't have to be friends y'know [hiatus]

Kevin finished off the kiss he gave Kiseop over the counter in the shop. Kiseop rested his forehead on Kevin's and laced his fingers with Kevin's

“So...do you have to work all week? I mean it's Saturday!”

Kevin nuzzled his nose against Kiseop's “I didn't think yesterday I was going to end up with you like this! I could make an exception one day”

“Please do. For me!”

“For you”

Kiseop looked down at their hands. He unlaced his fingers and lifted up Kevin's arms and put them on his shoulders. Kevin had to lean into the counter a little more to give Kiseop another kiss.

“Hey” Kevin asked after “Are you ever going to buy anything from my shop again?”

“Hm?”

“Weren't you just buying stuff to talk to me?”

Kiseop smiled, embarrassed “Yeah”

Kevin laughed “Was the radio one thing you unnecessarily bought?”

Kiseop turned a slight shade of red “Yeah...”

'So. Cute!' Kevin planted a kiss on his nose

 

“ARGH HEM!”

 

The two jumped in their places and quickly turned their heads to where the voice was coming from. Kevin immediately let go of Kiseop and stepped back away from him. Kevin's eyes narrowed.

'Oh my god...' “Jay. Why are you here?”

“They let me out a little earlier. I see I created a little relationship here!”

“You?!”

Jay walked closer to the counter. Both Kiseop and Kevin stepped back a little further. Jay leaned on the counter.

“So. What's it like without me? Did you just substitute me for this guy?”

“No. I'm better without you. And Kiseop.”

Jay looked at Kiseop

“I see the bruises have healed”

Kiseop immediately looked down with tears stinging in his eyes.

'. Kiseop don't cry' Kevin quickly got out from the counter and stood in front of Kiseop. 'You'll be okay Kiseop'

Jay straightened himself up. “Hmm...don't move for a second”

Kevin pushed Kiseop back slowly and held his hand when Jay sauntered towards them. But he turned. He went around to the till and opened the drawer.

“GET OUT!” screamed Kevin.

“Hey, I thought we loved each other.” Jay pouted “Won't you let me have some money?”

“GET OUT FROM THERE!”

Jay began to slowly put coins and notes into his pocket.

“DON'T. YOU. DARE.”

“Sorry” He grinned.

 

 

'C'mon Kiseop! C'mon Kiseop! Think of everything he has done to you'

Kiseop let go of Kevin. He ran over to the counter, jumped over it and jumped onto Jay, making him tumble to the ground.

“KISEOP!” Kevin yelled.

“What the hel-”

Kiseop began to hit him as hard as he could.

“KISEOP GET OFF HIM!”

Kiseop was too angry to cry. He did his best but Jay was still too strong. He shoved Kiseop off him and got up.

“Piece of...” He grabbed another bunch of notes, pushed Kevin out of the way and dashed out of the shop.

Kevin ran to Kiseop and picked him off the ground.

“Kiseop, are you okay?!”

Kiseop stared at Kevin, his face crumpled up.

'Kevin...I'm sorry...'

Kevin pulled him in tightly to him and sighed as Kiseop finally started to cry. 'I tried to do something' He tightened his arms around Kevin's neck.

“Do you want to stay at my place for tonight?”

Kiseop sniffed and nodded into Kevin's shoulder.

 

*

 

Kiseop sat up against the headrest, comfortably, on Kevin's bed. Kevin's bed was much better than his.

'It's so soft!'

Kevin came back into the room with some water and a chocolate bar. He set them on the beside locker and slipped into bed with Kiseop.

Kiseop grabbed the bar and bit into it. Kevin pulled him against his body and kissed his cheek. Kiseop then held the bar up to Kevin's mouth and he bit into it too.

“I'll be telling the manager and the police about what happened tonight. Lucky we have CC-”

Kiseop finished the bar and turned himself fully into Kevin's body.

“Don't talk about it, or work right now” His voice muffled against Kevin's shoulder.

“Sorry” Kevin whispered.

Kiseop reached back to the beside lamp and switched it off. He and Kevin then lay further into the bed.

“We should go out soon” Kiseop suggested.

Kevin smiled “Are you trying to get me off work early?”

“Yes.” Kiseop said bluntly but also smiling.

“Soon. For you”

“For me”

 

Kiseop was a little surprised when Kevin drifted off to sleep first. He pushed back Kevin's hair, kissed his forehead and held him tight. 'I love you so much'

He did not let go of Kevin for the rest of the night.