..DECISION..

WHAT LIFE COULD BE?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The word that appa said keep repeating in my head until now.. I already in my bed, lying down and thinking about that thing...

Actually I know that appa won't do something stupid like this to me if he know that his wife will die and not leaving him a child, but still how come I agree with such promised that he already made!

 

I really can't find the way out.. Well I think that maybe this is like a opportunity for me so I don't have to look for a good man in here anymore but I still want fangirling and I want marry my bias.. Evry fangirls will do want to do that. 

I don't have any picture od that guy that I'll marry and I AM STILL YOUNG! I even not 17 yet! How come I can marry someone in this fast and I don't know his characters.. 

 

I sighed and I screw my own hair.. I really can't think about this anymore just wait until tomorrow and I will ask further about it, just slepp now!

 

I rolled my body in the bed and I go to dreamland after that...

 

---------------------------

 

This morning I wake up with a dull feeling.. How come I just wake up in a brand new day and just feel this dull... 

I stand up and I am too lazy too go down stair because that's mean I have to face appa..

I really don't want to do this but I really felt sorry to appa.. 

 

I can feel the breeze of the morning, the fresh of the air.. 

I decide to sit in the balcony and think fot that problem again

 

"Agasshi, are you okay?" suddenly this voice fright me out!

"AH! Aigooo Joe please don't talk suddenly, you should knock or make other sound first befor talk to me. I'm totally shock you know!" 

"Mianhaeyo agasshi. I will knock later on. So, are you okay?" he still aske that question

"Hmm.. I don't know Joe. Can I ask you something?" I tapped the empty chair beside me

"Ne agasshi you can ask me everything" as he sit down beside me

 

"Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter