Chapter 3- The Betrayal

Betraying or Being Betrayed?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kim Himchan was friendly and outgoing towards everyone, unlike me who acted like an ice statue in front of people who weren’t my Jung Daehyun, and he was like that too towards us.

He had quickly became good friends with Daehyun despite all my efforts of trying to make him not to go near Daehyun. He was just too friendly and oblivious for that.

It was my time to step back and watch the two from afar. But of course, I couldn’t and wouldn’t do that.

If Kim Himchan wasn’t leaving Jung Daehyun then I would make Jung Daehyun leave Kim Himchan. So I had tried to put lies between them.

I told Daehyun what Kim Himchan had told about him from behind his back and I had talked with Kim Himchan about Daehyun bad mouthing him in front of his other friends.

Those weren’t true, not the least bit. Daehyun was very fond of Kim Himchan and had told his other friends, which consisted only of me and his little kitten Rina, that Kim Himchan was a very good guy and fun to be with. And Kim Himchan… he was just someone too nice to talk behind someone’s back, more less his best friend Jung Daehyun and I was sure he didn’t have anything bad to say about him.

When Jung Daehyun found out about this, my little attempt, the first crack appeared on the bridge between our hearts and soul.

“You are a little ing liar! Why did you do that?” he had shouted at me, taking me to the rooftop right after he had talked with Kim Himchan about the things I had told him.

He wasn’t wasting any second. Because he was afraid his anger would cool down.

“I..” I couldn’t say to him that I didn’t want him to be friends with Kim Himchan. Not because I didn’t have the heart to do that, I definitely did, but because he started shouting at me again.

“What do you want from me huh? Now that I date you, can I not have any friends? Is that it?”

Yes, that was it. That was exactly it.

“You, Yoo Youngjae are wicked. If you do this ever again, then I won’t look at your face ever again.”

With this, he had went away.

I had collapsed on the ground immediately, crying.

Why couldn’t he understand me just once? If he figured my intentions, why didn’t he just comply with them? Was it just too hard to just talk with me, just laugh with me? Was it just too hard to not make me jealous?

Yes, it was.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter