Chapter 2- The Happy Days

Betraying or Being Betrayed?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Our first month together was like heaven to me. The Daehyun I knew had almost vanished during that time and he had left an angel behind.

The old Daehyun, the Daehyun I hated so much but loved so much, the stubborn, realistic and always right Daehyun… He had left the angelic body and in place of him came a real angel. An angel whose smiles sent me to heaven and whose tears made me want to go kill the Satan.

Yeah, he had cried after our first month, once. And it was exactly on our 100th day anniversary. But it wasn’t because of happiness, nor was it because of me. He didn’t ever cry because of me, even though I had done him very bad things sometimes. Maybe he didn’t find me worth his tears, I don’t know.

It was because of his ex-girlfriend. She had been in an accident had died right on the spot.

I had swallowed all my pride and had asked him if he still loved her at that time.

He had just nodded.

You can’t even imagine the hurt I had felt inside my heart.

That was the first sign of his upcoming betrayal but I chose to ignore that obvious sign. I didn’t want to think about bad things as long as Daehyun was with me. And he stayed with me even after her death.

But… he told me all about his and that girl’s relationship, without even asking me if I wanted to hear it, or if it would hurt me.

They had had a long relationship. It had begun in their first year in middle school and they had even been dating the whole first year of high school. I didn’t even know the last part, not even once had he mentioned that he had a girlfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter