Shopping (2/2) + Another one from the past.

To Infinity (Your heart will always belong to me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun couldn’t stop from blushing. Ever since Kris gave him the Teddy bear (BIG XD) his face look like a tomato, he’s thankful that Kris didn’t seem to notice.

They’re walking now side by side, they both agreed to shop first for their own needs like new clothes, as if Kris needed to buy one but he just wanted to spend more time with Sehun.

They enter a Gucci Shop and out of nowhere a boy with a black hair which for Sehun the boy kind of look like a Panda immediately dash towards them and began to speak. ‘’Hi sirs! How may I help you’’ the boy flashes Kris a smile that again for Sehun’s eyes is kind of close to a seductive smile. Sehun narrowed his eyes when the said boy grabbed Kris’s arm and led him to the male’s section.

He follows the two with heavy steps.

Pout visible in his face, he begins to look at the set of coats in front of him while the boy, he heard earlier that Tao is his name and Kris is still having their conversation about what is the latest of all the coats they have in their store. Like really people don’t give a about what Kris wears they always look at his face and that made Sehun slightly envious of the older.

Leaving his thoughts he picks a baseball hat that is color beige from the mannequin. ‘’This one is good’’

‘’really?’’ He gasps when he hears Kris speak from behind. Kris chuckles and asks him again.

‘’do you want to take it?’’ Sehun pretends to think for a moment before he nods.

‘’Okay I’ll buy it’’ Kris said while walking away towards the counter.

‘’NO! WAIT! I’LL PAY FOR IT!’’ Sehun shouts and he grabs Kris’s arms.

‘’No,I should be the one’’ Kris said while eyeing Sehun with a look of “Just-agree’’

But Sehun stubbornly shakes his head. ‘’I have a money you know’’ but Kris still makes his way towards the counter and Sehun just submits.

He follows the older but he stop and turn to look at his back when he feels like there’s someone watching him and he found the boy earlier,Tao glaring daggers at him and Sehun just smiles.

HAT-(http://www.gucci.com/us/category/m/hats___gloves)

 

 

                                                            

 

 

When they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter