White Feathers

To Infinity (Your heart will always belong to me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                               

    WHITE FEATHERS-

 

Sehun is walking along the corridor when someone bumps on his back.

“Ouch! ‘’ he groans and he heard the guy who bump on him laugh.

He narrowed his eyes to the guy but it doesn’t stop the other from laughing.

‘’Next time you watch where you’re going Nerd’’ The guy spat and Sehun feels his blood boil and when he’s about to slap the guy on the face, the guy grabs his wrist tightly.

‘’Oh look~ the Girly nerd is trying to slap me’’ the guy said with a sing-song voice.

‘’Please, stop making scene here!’’ Sehun mutters but the guy seems unaffected as he laughs and laughs.

Sehun just covers his eyes when suddenly the laughter gone.

He opens his eyes slowly and he sees Kai holding the guy in the neck.

Kai’s grip on the guy’s neck is so strong causing the guy to choke and even tears are slowly forming on the corner of the guy’s eyes.

Sehun gasp and run towards Kai. ‘’Please Kai! Stop! You’ll hurt him!’’

Kai turns to Sehun. ‘’But look what he did to you earlier! He deserves it!’’ Kai angrily shouts but Sehun shakes his head. ‘’You will be punish if you do that! ‘’ Kai sees tears falling from Sehun’s eyes and he let the guy go.

The guy immediately run away and Kai grab Sehun’s wrist.

Watching from a far, Kris frowns.

 

                                                             

 

 

When they reach the rooftop, Kai immediately pull Sehun into the nearest bench and sits Sehun on his lap.

For other people they’ll say that the position Sehun where sitting is awkward but for them it’s just the way they’ll comfort each other.

‘’Did he hurt you?’’ Kai said while wrapping his hands on Sehun’s lithe waist.

Sehun who’s nuzzling Kai’s neck shakes his head while his arms are wrapped on Kai’s neck.

‘’Really? ‘’ Sehun nods. Kai smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter