Turning Point

Betrayal

"Are you sure your ready to go back to the dorm?"

I look at Appa and nod. It's already 5:00 in the afternoon and after taking a short nap I decided to go back to the dorm. Since I decided that i won't be a pathetic lady anymore i should start it by ending things first.

Yes, ending things meaning breaking up with GD

"Alright then. i'll call your manager to pick you up"

He said then walk out of the room. I sighed and busy myself with fixing my face. i look horrible, dark eyebags, dry face. I look nothing like the fashionista CL. I sigh and start applying make up in my face. Since I'm an Idol I always bring my make up kit with me, luckily when manager oppa pick me up he didn't forget to bring my bag with him. I started applying my eyeliner. 

You know your pretty with or without make up

i sigh as another memory flash into my mind

*FLASHBACK*

"Unnie! Did you see my make up kit?"

i shouted at Dara unnie. I have been searching for my make up kit for 1 hour and I haven't found it yet, and the fact that I'am meeting Jingyo Oppa in 1 hour doesn't help at all. 

"I haven't seen it Chaerin ah. Maybe you left it at SBS earlier."

"No. i'm certain that I put it back in this bag before we left."

Left it? Impossible. I'm a very organized person I always make sure that my things are in place so why the hell is my make up kit missing? Well, it's not that I care about my appearance so much but thing is, I'm meeting Jingyo Oppa and it's been a while since we last saw each other. I want to be pretty for him. Aigoo! I need to stop thinking and start looking.

I look at the clock and realise that there's only 30 minutes left. ! Jingyo Oppa always come early. Aigoo! What should I do if his already coming here, I continue searching the room but stop as I saw myself in the full lenght mirror. I look at my appearcance and sigh. I look horrible! I wonder why Jingyo Oppa stays with me.

Unlike all the Idols out there I'm not pretty. I also don't dress femininely, so why would a guy like the Mighty G-DRAGON who can have any girl that he wants stay with me? Suddenly I start feeling insecure. Kiko, she's Jingyo's Ex. She's a model. Pretty, tall and y. Compared to her I'm nothing but a rag.

I sigh this is not good. It's been a while since we saw each other so I should cheer up. Come on Lee Chaerin no time feeling insecure now. Cheer up! 

"Chaerinnie! Jiyong's here"

I look at the door with wide eyes. Oh gosh! His here already? ! I look at my appearance again. Make up free face, hair all over my face, baggy jogging pants, and a big shirt. I look like ! there's no way that I'm letting him see me like this.

"Hunchae? Are you in your room?"

I began to panic and immediately run to the door and close it. ! What the am I doing? 

"Hunchae? Are you alright?"

He said and a knock was heard. Oh God oh God! What am I suppose to do now? I look around my room searching for an option and unfortunately all I can think of are ridiculous things. I have thought three options.

1. Go under the bed and pretend to be sadako and scare him away. 

2. Pretend to be asleep, but if I did do that he will kiss me till I wake up. Knowing how erted he is >.>

3. Open the door and knock him out with a lamp.

"Hunchae? I'm coming in."

My eyes widen as I try hard not to let him open the door. Damnit! Why the hell did I not lock the door?

"Chae? I'm seriously getting worried. open this door!"

"Ahm Ah I-I cant Oppa"

"You can't? Why? Is something wrong?"

Omo omo! What should i do? 

"Ahm I-I"

"You what?"

He said with a hint of irritation in it. Oh gosh! Think Lee Chaerin! Think!

"Ahm I have LBM Oppa"

Oh ! What did I just said? Oh gosh I'm flippin embarassed right now. 

"O-oh. Is that so?"

I sigh in relieved. I guess with this he will leave now. Although I'm embarassed right now, as long as he don't see me like this then i'll be fine.

"Yes. So I'm sorry oppa I can't spend some time with you tonight"

I said sounding sad. I'm not trying to sound sad though. I'm sincerely sad since I won't see him tonight specially since I know that he'll be busy and we won't be able to meet for a while again.

"Why not? I'll just take care of you then."

"E-eh? n-no t-thanks Oppa. It seriously smells Oppa. REALLY! IT STINKS HERE!"

Oh gosh! I don't care what I say anymore.

"Your lying Hunchae"

I froze. How did he know?

*BLAG*

I look at him surprised. He had open the door wide open. Revealing my horrible face to him. I quickly turn around and covered my whole body with my blankets. ! Now his going to break up with me because he has seen how ugly I'am.

"Face me"

He said, no scrath that he commanded. I didn't follow him and stay still. I heard the door being lock and his footsteps towards me and without wasting a second he hugged me from the back.

"Hunchae, i miss you"

He said and sigh contentedly. I immediately felt my eyes tear up, I turn around and hug him too.

"I miss you too Oppa"

I said and tighten my hold on him. Seriously, what am I getting insecured for? His here and there's nothing to be afraid of.

"Now, do you mind telling me why you were lying to me?"

He asked and push me a little so that he can see my face. Remembering how i look, I quickly lowered my head just to have it raised again by him.

"Why are you hiding your face Hunchae?"

"I-I"

I said. I can't possibly tell him that I felt insecure towards his ex. I still have pride you know.

"You what?" He said arching an eyebrow.

"Nothing."

i said avoiding his gaze. Damn! Why am I so weak in front of him?

"Lee Chaerin. Don't tell me your feeling insecure right now."

I look at him and shake my head immediately.

"Aigoo this cute little baby. Come here"

He said then proceeded to the bed. He laid me gently and lay beside me while hugging me tight.

"Now, would you please tell me as to why my Queen's feeling insecure?"

I bite my lips contemplating wether I should tell him or not.

"W-well, a-ahm it's just that I don't have my make up on and i look incredibly horrible then Kiko entered my mind and you know the rest."

I said while burying my head to his chest. He kept silent then minutes later i can feel his chest vibrating along with the room as he laughs. I pout.

"Fine! laugh all you want. This is why I didn't want to tell you."

I said and started entagling myself from him but before I can leave he pulled me back to him and I was met with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. He look at me with a loving gaze and then he pinch the tip of my nose.

"Aigoo! Listen to me carefully Lee Chaerin. You are beautiful with or without make up. I love your smile, your cat-like eyes, your nose, your kissable lips. I love every part of you and Kiko? Sure she's beautiful, but in my eyes no one can defeat my queen. i repeat. No one!"

Then he kiss me softly and gently. I melted in the kiss and close my eyes savoring the moment.

"I love you Oppa"

"and I love you most My Queen. More than anyone in this world."

He said and gave me a passionate long kiss

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I chuckled bitterly. Now where is your promise? I thought no one can defeat me? How come I was beaten up without me even knowing. I felt my eyes getting watery again but no, I will not cry. Never again. I finish my make up and stood up to get my bag. I opened it and find my cellphone to call our manager. I unlock it and smiled bitterly. My wallpaper is a picture of us. No, of me and him because starting today there's no more US. 

I went to my gallery and delete all of my pictures with him leaving my gallery with only 5 photos. I called Manager Oppa and told him to meet me at the lobby. I put my sunglass on and went out of the room. As I walk along the corridor I saw the people whispering to each other. I ignore them and went inside the elevator. There was no one in the elevator so the trip to the lobby was peaceful as I get out Manager Oppa immediately got to my side and led me to the nanny van.

No one said a word in the nanny van. Although I know that Oppa wants to know what happen, but this is not the time yet. I have to end it first. I open my cellphone and saw that I have 50 missed calls and 40 messages. Some are from Bommie Unnie and Minzy while the rest is from YG. No message from that bastard. I shook my head what was I expecting? 

After 30 minutes we arrive at the dorm. I quickly get out of the van and went straight to our dorm. Yes. our dorm, meaning me and Dara's dorm.

I open it and found that Minzy, Bommie Unnie and the rest of bigbang is there. of course, without Jiyong. 

"Chaerinnie! We heard your coming back so we decided to surprise you."

Bom Unnie said. I smile at her and proceeded to sit in the couch beside Unnie.

"Oppa! Where is Jiyong Oppa? Didn't he know that Chaerin Unnie was in the hospital?" Minzy said.

"I can't get through him, but i already texted him about it. i wonder why h--"

"I'm breaking up with him"

I said and cutted through Taeyang. All of them look at me with big eyes. Especially the two girls since they know how much I love Jingy-- GD.

"Wha-What a-are you saying Unnie?" Minzy said

I look at her and repeated my words.

"I'm breaking up with him."

"You can't be serious" Taeyang said with disbelief

I look at him seriously before sighing.

"Look guys, I know your surprise but I'am serious. It's between the two of us so please understa--"

"Understand? How could I when I know that your going to tear my betfriend into pieces. Why are you breaking up with him then? Beacause he couldn't be here? Come on Chae your far better than that! Don't be so selfish, you know how his works are! Try to understand him!" Taeyang shouted.

I look at him with tears in my eyes, but I won't let them fall. Not now, not in front of them.

"Hyung, sit down you don't know what's really happening so calm down."

Seungri said seriously. So he really did know about it. I shook my head and stand up. I look at Taeyang and gave him a genuine sad smile then I proceeded to go to my bedroom. Once there, I lock the door and started packing.

Packing all of the stuffs that has connections with him. From the clothes, the accessories, the shoes, the stufftoys, the pictures and all the way to thesheets. After packing it all up I realized that almost all of my stuff has connections with him.

*krrng* *krrng*

I took my phone and answer it without looking at the caller's name.

"Hello?"

"Chaerin-ah"

I froze and my mind blanks out. I look at the caller and it says: Jingyo Oppa<3 I shook my head and gain composure over myself.

"What do you want?" I said coldly

"Look I'm sorry okay? Anyway I heard you came from the hospital. Why? What happened?"

I smirk. So now his concerned? Don't bull with me.

"How was it?" I asked

"What? How was what?

"How did dara feels?"

I asked and I can hear him gasp. I blink my eyes to keep my tears at bay. Don't cry CL. He don't deserve it.

"L-look Ch-chae I--"

"Did she taste better? Is she better in bed?" I said smirking.

"Chaerin please listen I--"

"Let's break up"

I said then close my eyes. I know it shouldn't hurt but it does. It hurts a lot. I swallowed the lump in my throat and force myself not to cry. I didn't saw this scenario coming, when it would be me who would break the relationship that I took care of so much. I chuckled inside in the irony.

"Chae. You're joking right?" 

I laughed sarcastically, "Why? Did you expect me to stay despite everything? I'm not a Saint GD" I said. I don't know how I manage not to cry till this moment but I'm thankful for that strenght, wherever it came from.

"Let's talk hmm? I'll come down there right now. let's talk about this okay? I'm on my wa--"

"No need. I'm coming there in a few minutes."

I said then hung up. Immediately, my tears rolled down one by one.

"No, I can't cry. No way!"

I said then started wiping my tears but they just kept on falling. I cover my mouth to fight the sobs that are coming out. I already promise that i won't cry, if so then why am I like this? My sobs got louder and I tried hard to fight it. I don't want to be weak anymore. Please!

I look at my phone that has been ringing non-stop since I hunged up. I took it and shut it off, I got up and started drying my tears. 

Leaders don't cry Chae. Leaders don't cry

I smiled at the irony. Why is it that even in this moment it's still you that I remember? but I've had enough.

Betrayal can change a person.

And once they changed it'll be hard to bring them back.

Especially when they're at the turning point.

----

A/N: HELLO! I'M BACK XD SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOOO LONG I JUST RAN OUT OF INSPIRATION, AND I'M DEVASTATED TODAY WITH CL'S INSTAGRAM POST TTOTT. BIG BROBRO? AIGOO! ANYWAY, I'M SOOORY WITH THE TYPOS MY LAPTOP IS GOING CRAZY AGAIN >< ENJOY READING! #XIII #FIGHTING!