His Side

Betrayal

Taeyang's POV

"Can you please tell us what the is going on here?!"

I shouted at Seungri. This is really driving me nuts! First, Chae tried to kill herself and now she wants to break up with Ji? Man! Ji's going to be devastated and I don't want to see my Bestfriend like that.

"Just let them be" Seungri said.

I gritted my teeth at his calmness by the way his acting I'm sure that he knows something about this but why won't he tell us? This is getting annoying.

"Just let them be? Just let them be?! Seungri you know how much Ji loves Chae! He will be devastated if they break up. Damn! What the heck is going on? First Chae tried to kill herself and now she wants to break up with him? Seriously, Ji's gonna be--"

"Ji's gonna be what?! For all we know he might feel relieved and happy if they broke up. Think about it hyung! Chae tried to kill herself why do you think she did that? I know your smart hyung you can piece all that together."

We just stared in disbelief at Seungri, he might be playful but he has never shouted at his hyungs and Ji? What happened to jiyong Hyung?! ! Something is seriously not right here.

"Why don't you just tell us what hap---"

"You wanna know what happened? Fine! Jiyong cheated on Chaerin. He is having an affair with Dara. Happy?!" He shouted

Nobody move, we just stared at Seungri as if he has grown two heads. Jiyong loves Chaerin! There's no way in hell that he would do that to her.

"Come on Seungri, you shouldn't joke about this." 

I was waiting for him to take it back and say that it was all a joke or something like that but instead he burried his face in his palms. All of looked shocked. Well who wouldn't be? Jiyong and Chaerin are perfect for each other. They syncronized with each other like their twins or something.

"Y-your j-joking r-r-ight?" Minzy stuttered.

She looks like she's going to pass anytime now. 

"I wish i'am. I really wish I'm just joking"

And right there a series of gasps and curses mainly from Daesung and me was heard.

"So you told them huh?"

We all looked at the right side and saw Chaerin with some boxes standing at the door.

 

 

CHAERIN'S POV

I sighed as I look around the room. I have finished packing now and I can't help but notice that packing all the stuffs that reminds me of Jiyong left my room bare . I laughed bitterly as I realized how big Jiyong's existance in my life is, but just like this things it would have to go. Taking a last glance aroung my empty room I lifted up the box that contains the things that he has given me. I guess I'll just throw the things that I bought while thinking myself after I return these.

I walk outside the room and loud gasps and curses welcomed me. I guess they already knew the thruth then, Seungri must have told them.

"So you told them huh?"

They all looked at me and immediately the girl's burst into tears. This is why I don't want to cry infront of them they would just be more emotional if they see me break. I put down the boxes and walk towards them. I hate seeing my girl's cry therefore I should be stronger to comfort them. Thats right, I'm the leader after all.

"U-unnie i-ist it true"

I smiled at minzy and sit between her and Bom unnie. I know this would come as a big shock.
After all, We were supposed to be a perfect match,

Isn't that what you told me? Ji?

"Yes it's true Minzy"

Then the girls sobbed harder and I notice how Youngbae Oppa looked at me confused. I guess he didn't know about the affair huh?

"Oppa I'm really sorry but i-i I c-can't anymore."

"It's okay Chae. If I were you I would have done the same thing. I'm sorry for what he did to you.' He said

I just shook my head and look at Seungri. When our eyes met I saw guilt in his eyes, I just smiled at him and got up from the couch. I walk towards the boxes and pick it up.

"I'll just return these" I said

All of them looked at me sympathetically but they did not say anything. I walk out of the dorm and breathe deeply. I have never thought that this would happen, slowly and tear escaped from my eye. I'm trying to be strong Ji. Not for you but for me.

I walk inside the elevator and press 8. 

We were supposed to be like 8 Ji. Never ending, that was how it supposed to be.

 

JIYONG'S POV

I wake up from the light that is peeking through my curtains. I look at my side and found Dara sleeping peacefully, after doing it in the studio we went to my house to continue what we have been doing. I know what I'm doing is wrong. Damn! Sleeping with your Girlfriend's Bestfriennd is a ed up thing but Dara is just so tempting. She was the one who came to me, this sh!t has been going on for two weeks now. I feel guilty of course, that's the reason why I can't even look Chaerin in the eye.

Ji don't go. I'm begging you please stay

I shook my head as Chaerin's face pops in my mind. I slowly untangled myself from Dara, grab some new clothes and went to the bathroom. I need a cold shower right now. My mind has been messed up these past few weeks, I don't know what to do. I tried to stop seeing Dara but everytime I tried to she pops out of nowhere and give me pleasure. Dara's body is really not that great but it's because she's so skilled that keeps me satisfied.

That time when Chaerin came in the studio and saw me and Dara. I was hella nervous, i felt like she will find it out so I acted mean towards her. I didn't really mean those words that i said specially the slacking off part. Chaerin is a very hardworking person so I know I really hurt her when i said that. Also when I heard from Teddy that she worked even harder when she got back from the studio I felt really guilty that's why I didn't approach her. When she walked out of the studio I know that i should follow her, well I was about to until Dara grab me and kissed me hard. I was about to push her away when her hands travelled downwards. That's when I lost it and we has there in the couch

The couch that Chaerin got for me.

I punch the wall as the cold water showered over me. I'm so ed up! I promised her that i would never hurt her and that I would treasure her but now look what I'm doing I'm cheating on her with her BESTFRIEND! For Pete's Sake Dara's her bestfriend. D@mn! I finish showering and wear my clothes. When I get out of the bathroom I saw Dara sitting on the bed .

"I'll go home now. The girls should be worried by now"

I didn't say anything and just watch her get dress. I don't know how she could still face Chaerin as if she's not doing anything behind her back.

It's not a she. It's we

That's right I'm also doing something completely ed up behind her back. I'm such a hypocrite.

"Enjoying the view?"

She said now fully clothed, I just smirked at her as she approach me.

"Are you going somewhere?" she asked looking at my clothes.

"i'm going to the dorm. Why?"

"Nothing"

Then she grab me and kiss me hard. I kissed her back and wrap my hands on her waist, she deepen the kiss and her hands played with my hair.

Jingyo Oppa, I love you

I immediately push her back, she looked at me and sigh. I know she knows why I stop.

"I'll be going" She said and left.

I pull my hair in frustration and went to my desk to grab my keys and my phone. I was about to grab my phone when i notice the shades that Chae got for me when she received her first payment. It was a really expensive one, I even told her that it's not necessary but she said it's her payment for all the giftts that I gave her. We were not yet dating back then, I know that I felt something for her but I kept it at bay because she's still on her dating ban until I can't keep it anymore and confess to her.

Those days after that were amazing she said that she loves me too. We went to secret dates, a little naughty time when there is a group meeting. She's a good girlfriend, but it's just that were so common that I wanted something different. Maybe that's why when Dara told me to have an affair with her and kiss me hard, I accepted it. Maybe because Dara was more feminine, because of the anderline rush? ! I don't know!

I grab my phone and went to the garage. I need to go to the dorm today because I want to checkp up on Seungri. He knows about this affair, he caught us red-handed when we were making out in Teddy's studio. I told him not to say anything but he was really angry at me. Well, why wouldn't he? He treated Chae as a little sister and the fact that his favorite hyung is cheating on her is aggravating. I just, I don't want Chae to find out. So I told him to keep quiet, that's why I'm keeping an eye on him.

I rode out of my house with my new lamborgini. I sped up and drive my way to our dorm. Our dorm is just above theirs, above Chaerin and Dara's dorm. ironic right? My girlfriend and my buddy living together. Once i arrive I went up to our dorm and found that seungri's not there. I guess he have a schedule after all it's 1:00 in the afternnon. I sat on the couch in the living room and turn on my phone. dara shut my phone off last night because she said it's going to disturb us.

Once i open it tons messages came in and there are also a lot of voicemails. I felt my stomach churned as if something bad happened and immediately check the messages. I was still on the first message and I felt my body numb and my hands shook. It was from taeyang it says,

From: Youngbae

Ji! Where are you? Chaerin just got discharged. The hell man! Why did you turn off yout phone? It's not like you. Anyway, you should go and visit her in her dorm. She doen't look good Ji. Go and check up on her. Seriously.

------------------------

 

Discharged? Why? What happened? Why did she go to the hospital? Is something wrong? Then as if to answer my question last night's event flashback in my mind. ! Last night's dinner was supposed to be my apology for her but it didn't go well right from the start. I shouted at her and said some hurtful things to her. Also, to add the fact that I kept texting Dara the whole time and when dara send a photo of herself to me I lost it and went away. I'm such douchebag! !

 

I immediately press speed dial number 1 and prayed that she would answer my call

"Hello?"

I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard her voice. She's okay.

"Chaerin-ah"

'What do you want?" She said coldly

Again like earlier, my stomach churned but this time I felt like throwing up. 

"Look I'm sorry okay? Anyway, I heard you cam from the hospital why? What happened?"

"How was it?"

I frowned at her answer. How was what? 

"What? How was what?"

"How did Dara feels?"

I frozed and I felt my throat dry up. Did she found out?

"L-look Ch-Chae I-i---"

"Let's break up."

I felt my eyes water. She sounded so indifferent like she doesn't care. I don't know why but it hurts so bad. Didn't i wanted this? To make things easier? but now I don't know anymore, all I know is it hurts like my hearts teared to pieces.

"Chae. Your Joking right?"

""Why? Did you expect me to stay despite everything? I'm not a Saint GD"

GD. Not Jingyo oppa just GD. I, I have taken her for granted. I didn't think she would actually break up with me. ! ! !

"Let's talk hmm? I'll come down right there now. Let's talk about this okay? I'm on my wa--"

"No need. I'm coming up in a few minutes."

And just like that she hunged up. I felt sadness and frustration build up in me. Why did I just realized it now?! Your a fool GD! You took her for granted. I took her for granted, because no matter what happens, no matter what I do she has always been with me. She didn't left me.

But now she will.

"!"

I screamed as I throw my phone to the ground. It collided hard and broke into pieces, I was just going to leave it like that when a paper caught my attention. It was folded neatly and it was probably tucked in my phone's case. I pick it up and when I read it the tears rushed out like there's no tomorrow. It was from Chaerin. It says,

Dear Jingyo Oppa<3

Annyeong oppa! How are you? Are you happy with me being your girlfriend? Well, if you ask me if I'm happy being your girlfriend then the answer is definitely YES. HAHA :) You see Oppa when you told me that you love me too, I was in cloud nine. I didn't think you have feelings for me like that because your G-Dragon. You can have any woman that you want and yet you pick a girl like me. Anyway, I was very happy that the feeling is mutual i thought it would just end up being one-sided. I LOVE YOU OPPA! More than anything! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US! SARANGHAE! HAHA well, I don't think you would be able to read this anyway since you don't open your phone's case.

P.S I LOVE YOU MORE THAN SPONGEBOB keke~

Love,

Lee(Kwonkeke~) Chaerin 

 

I clutch the paper to my chest and let out a loud howl. She have given so many good things to me and yet all I do is screw up. My Hunchae, My baby your not just any girl. Your the woman I can't live without.

Well, you should have thought that before you started all that crap with Dara. Now your gonna lose her.

 

No! I can't lose her! I wipe my tears and clean up the mess I made. After doing so, I tucked the piece of paper in my music book. I know I don't deserve her and I know that I'm an to ask for another chance but it's not too late yet. Right? Hunchae? Please tell me I'm not too late yet.

*Ding dong*

I went back to my senses and rush to the door. When I open it I felt my heart broke. There she is, with a tear-stained face and to think that I cause all of this. !

"Here. These are all your items"

She said coldly and shove me the boxes that she's holding. I look at it and it contains everything that I have given her.

"Chae. Please. Let's talk"

"If anything's missing then please tell me."

I grab her hand and pull her inside the room.

"Chae. Please"

"i don't know Ji. I don't know."

 

 

Regret always comes last

but sometimes it comes too late for a second chance.

 

 

A/N: Yooooosh! I finally updated. Sorry for the wait, I have to retype the whole thing since it got deleted yesterday. I'm really sorry for being inactive. I'll try my best to write this story. Please support me till the end. Anyway, the video of chaerin and jiyong in instagram got me fired up. Oh mo! My feels~~~ HAHA Anyway, Thank you for waiting! Ciao!~