SHORT Character Intro

Unavoidable Fate (HIATUS)

YAY~ Finally doing a character introduction(cuz some ppl might not know them), but it's short :C I apologize in advance for my terrible descriptions ;w;

143.jpg

Lee Minah- a girl of sixteen. Stubborn, acts strong(in attitude, not literally, like muscles LOL), somewhat hostile/cold towards people she just met.  Does not trust others quickly, but is more friendly once she gets to know them more. She has dark-brown hair that reaches mid-back, and pale green eyes(its not reaaaally pale but somewhat pale). Using Sulli's pic hehe~:3 I dont know how to make the eyes green...so pretend/use ur imagination!:D She goes to Seoul Performing Arts High School.  (She's not the Minah from Girls' Day, or any other groups, if that clears anything up:))

 

 

tumblr_mlyolhbxCB1sn59pko1_500.jpg

Jimin-a cheerful 17 year-old boy(i changed his age in this story). one of the mains!:D a member of the rookie group Bangtan Boys(a vocalist and dancer). Also goes to Seoul Performing Arts HS. 

Big-Bang-bangtan-boys-_1371052139_af_org

(From left to right): V, Suga, Jin, Jungkook, Rap Mon, Jimin, J-Hope (I gave up on single photos. they didnt work anymore TT^TT)

 

 

BangTan Boys releases teasers for their upcoming track O! RUL8, 2 Oh, Are You Late, Too

Jin- Minah's older cousin by five years(he's 21 yrs old). Protective of her, but not SUPER-protective(if you know what i mean). Some times is too excited, and does aegyo (more than he should). Graduated from Minah's high school. Vocalist and visual of BTS(Bangtan Boys).

 

Jungkook-friendly, sweet, sociable. The first to become close to Minah because they're in the same class, also sixteen. Goes to same high school. loves doughnuts. The Golden Maknae of BTS(can sing, dance, rap).

 

J-Hope(Hoseok)- extremely cheerful and talks to Minah a lot. Hopes(LOL no pun intended) to become closer friends with Minah. Same class as Jimin, also 17 yrs old. Dancer and rapper(idk about singing) of BTS.

 

Taehyung(V)- Vocalist of BTS. Goes to Seoul Performing Arts HS, same class as Jimin, also 17 yrs old. personality is still a mystery, but he loves bubbles:D

 

Suga(Yoongi)-sweet(like sugar LOL i had to ;)) rapper of BTS and graduated already. is 20 yrs old. 

 

Rap Mon(Namjoon)- the main rapper and leader of BTS. also 20 yrs old, and graduated from Seoul Performing Arts HS. Has a powerful leadership. 

 

Other characters known later on~^^ and I hope that their characters will become clearer, im sorry that it's so vague!! ;-;

If the guys have two names, i might use one or the other, sorry if its confusing ;w; and I changed most of the guys' ages XD some of them are sorta minor characters, so I might not talk about them a lot :C