A Meeting With a Cat?

Unavoidable Fate (HIATUS)

-Jimin's POV-

It was a long day, waking up in the morning at 5 am to practice, and finishing up a couple hours later. I was bunched up with nerves from excitement and nervousness for the performance in less than 4 hours. The members and I were all jumpy and practicing our parts to try and loosen up, but we all know that won't happen until we finish and have performed our parts. Rap Mon/Namjoon was fiercely going through his lines (rap of course ;D) at one corner of the room, while at the other side, I noticed Suga repeatedly dancing a move that he's been having trouble on. Naturally, I decided to walk over and help out my hyung with his trouble.

"Hyung!" I said while walking over to Suga's side.

"Hey..." Suga replied while focusing on his dancing.

"No, that's not how you're supposed to do that move." I said, trying not to be like a know-it-all. "During this part, you need to put a little more force into it while keeping the tempo." 

After helping out Suga-hyung with his dancing, I felt lighter and less nervous. Probably from dancing, since it always helped me forget my troubles, even if only for a bit. Time has went by too fast from dancing and practicing with Suga-hyung. Now, only two hours left before the performance starts. Since there was enough time, I decided to go to the Starbucks that was closest to the place we were performing. I asked the others if anyone wanted anything or wanted to come with me, and V/Taehyung and Jungkook decided to tag along and try to get some fresh air. 

When we arrived, I ordered a green tea frap. while V got a caramel frap. and Jungkook a strawberry smoothie. We decided to get the others a mix of bottled fraps and coffee, because their tastes varied sometimes. While waiting for our drinks, we were enjoying the jazzy feel of the cafe when suddenly, I had uneasy feeling of someone watching me. I looked around, trying to see if I could pinpoint where the feeling was coming from, but no such luck.

"Minnie, Tae, Kookie, you're drinks are ready!" the employee who made our drinks called out. Thankfully, he didn't recognize us (we disguise ourselves pretty well) and got our drinks safely. Looking around one last time and not seeing anything suspicious, I decided to follow my two members out of the cafe. 

Walking in the late spring breeze feels very nice, I thought while gazing at the falling petals from a nearby cherry blossom tree. Out of nowhere, a stray black cat decided to run out from the shelter of the bushes and dashed across my path. With my quick reflexes, I managed to snag the cat while it ran in front of me. 

"Hey kitty~ where's your owner? It's very dangerous to be out here without them." I cooed to the adorable kitten I cradled in my arms. Thankfully, it wasn't one of those i'll-scratch-you-if-you-touch-me types of cats cause I would have tons of scratches by now. V and Jungkook who saw the entire thing both told me to let it go back to where it wants to go. But I felt protectiveness over the "new friend" that I unexpectedly made so I decided to bring it to our practice room. 

"We're back!~" Jungkook, V, and I all said in unison. 

"Welcome back. Where's our drinks?" the others replied.

After getting his drink, J-Hope/Hoseok noticed the kitten that I held in my arms...and his reaction was unexpected.

"Aww~ what do you have here, Jimin? This kitten is just so...adorable!" J-Hope said. Usually, he would have been nagging me about bringing a random, stray animal out of nowhere, and would tell me to be extremely careful because they could have flees, rabies, diseases, etc. "Look at it's pale green eyes! They're so pretty~" J-Hope said, bringing me back to the present. Hmm...maybe that's why. I thought. 

Oh shoot. I thought, after looking at the time. "Guys, we'd better hurry and get ready. It's almost time for our turn in the performance." I said while trying to find a place that would be okay to keep the kitten in. In the end, I didn't have enough time for a perfect place for it. Before I left, I sternly said to it, "You'd better behave, okay? When I come back, you'd better be here without anything messed up and be waiting obediently." 

-After the performance-

The members and I were high-fiving each other while showing how happy we were from our performance that turned out extremely well. None of us missed a step or stumbled during the performance, which raised our spirits and made us lively. And the loud cheers from our fans added more to our happiness. Remembering that I left the kitten in the waiting room, I started walking more quickly back to our room. Bursting in after opening the door, I looked around and realized something was missing...

"Oh no!" I shouted after bursting in our waiting room. "Where did the black kitty go?" I was rushing around and worked together with J-Hope in looking for the lost kitten. After an agonizing half hour with J-Hope and I combing through our stuff, we admitted defeat and acknowledged the fact that the kitten wandered away. 

"Maybe it slipped out when someone opened the door to this room." Namjoon(Rap Mon) said, trying to comfort me. He probably knew that I started becoming attached to that kitten, even though it was just a short time. "Come on! Let's go to our favorite cafe and celebrate how good we did today!"

"Don't you mean how AMAZING we did today?" Suga said in a joking tone. The others chuckled at Suga's comment while they began cleaning up before they went to Jin's father's cafe, where they all went to celebrate after performances. 
 

 

 

 

 

*pictures do not belong to me

hope u enjoyed this veeery boring chapter hehe~ X3