Sweetheart Cafe

Unavoidable Fate (HIATUS)

 

 

-Jimin's POV-

After cleaning up the waiting room we stayed in, we were on our way the "Sweetheart Cafe," which is the cafe Jin's parents own. Generally, the customers are usually "sweethearts," which explains the name of this cafe. Maybe this is why Jin always does aegyo O_O ...because he learns it from these couples(LOL totally random, sorry XD).

While we were walking, I was reminded of all the times we've been through together, the good AND the bad.

Hm...I can still remember when we struggled with some of the more difficult dance moves. It's been seriously frustrating, but we were able to improve while working hard together to achieve this goal. >:D 

Not much later, our group arrived at the cheerful, cutsy coffee shop. The outside decor was pretty normal: cocoa brown walls, an area where people could have their drinks outside while enjoying the breeze, and clear square windows from where customers can view the outside world from inside the shop. The interior of the cafe is somewhat different. The walls are cream- and cocoa-brown colored; right above the line where cocoa-color meets cream, there are mini pink hearts, about an inch and a half in size, that give a cute "touch" to the cafe.

As Jin opened the door, a breeze sprung up that caused the wind chimes to let out twinkling notes. "Umma! Our performance just finished with no mistakes~!" Jin called out, when he spotted his mom at the cash register. 

After hearing his shout, Jin's mother hurriedly finished what she was doing at the register, and ran to her son. "Omo! Umma is so proud of you!<3" She then turned towards the other members, and when they saw her turn towards them, they quickly bowed and greeted Jin's mother. "Oh my! You boys have grown so much since the last time I saw you!" Jin's mother exclaims, while giving each of them a warm hug. "Your parents must be so proud of you all! It's been such a long time...about five, six years...and you all didn't visit me much!" Jin's mother ends her sentence with an angry "hmph!"

"Mom, we were all EXTREMELY busy, with all the dance and vocal lessons, promotions, fansigning events, performances and moreee," Jin cutely whines. "They tired us out, but we had a lotta fun:D Since the guys haven't came here for a while, I decided to bring them here to celebrate our performance!:3" Jin grinned.

"And I wanna introduce her to the guys. She seemed down the last time I saw her. It'll be nice if they get along:)" Jin whispers to his mom when all of the members turned away to look for a table. 

"Her depression is a lot better than before, but there are moments when she's really sad about something. I would ask her, but she keeps it to herself and says she's fine. It'll be good for her to become friends with your joyful, energetic friends. I hope their happiness rubs off on her." Jin's mother said, smiling.

..............

-No one's POV-

After the group found a table for all seven of them, they all placed their list of orders, ranging from lattes to doughnuts(keke). Without delay, Jin's mother prepared the drinks and their orders. The group chatted amongst themselves while they waited for their food. Jimin found himself getting out of his seat and walking towards the cafe's backyard, where he would usually go when he was bored and felt like wandering around. He didn't know why, but he started to walk more slowly and carefully the nearer he got to the mesh door that led out to the garden. Peeking around the door, he saw a girl around his age, watering the flowers that were swaying in the breeze. After listening carefully without making a sound, he caught the notes of a familiar tune that he hasn't heard since his childhood.

Weird...why would I hear this tune, when I haven't heard this since my childhood? Jimin thought, with a puzzled expression on his face. 

Without notice, Jimin accidentally leaned on the door too hard, which caused it to slam open with a BANG! Jumping with surprise, the girl turned to glare at Jimin with resentful eyes. When he saw her turn around, Jimin was surprised to see the girl possessing pale-ish green eyes. Weirdly enough, he recognized them from somewhere, but he can't pinpoint where they were from...

"WHO ARE YOU?" the girl said with a hint of anger in her voice, shocking Jimin back from his mind-wandering.

"Oh, I'm Jimin, nice to meet you. I'm sorry for scaring you earlier. By the way, what's your name?" Jimin says with a smile. 

"For your information, I wasn't scared, I was startled." the girl said. "Why do you want my name?" she said, looking at Jimin suspiciously. 

"MINAH! JIN'S FRIENDS ARE HERE!" Jin's mother was heard from inside the cafe. "COME INSIDE!"

"Now I know your name, Minah," Jimin grinned with a ha! i-found-out-your-name-anyways look.

Minah quickly strode past Jimin by the door, and walked ahead, not waiting for Jimin to follow.

"Oh! So Jimin was with you Minah," Jin's mother said, when she saw Minah come in with Jimin trailing behind her. "Here, Jin will introduce you to them."

Noticing the group of six guys(including Jin) seated around a table, Minah took a surprised step back. Seeing Jin among the group of guys, Minah relaxed a bit. Getting out of his chair, Jin ran to Minah and gave her a HUGEE hug. 

"Minah! How are you? I missed you so much!!" Jin said happily, nearly squeezing the life from Minah. "Oh, here are the guys! This is Namjoon, also known as Rap Mon; Yoongi, known as Suga; Taehyung...V; Hoseok...J-Hope; Jeongguk...Jungkook; and the guy who walked in after you is Jimin!" Jin said excitedly. "Get along with them, because we'll be coming back more often~"

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Minah," Minah said before slipping away to her room that was on the second floor of the cafe.

"Sorry guys...she's not exactly super friendly, but she will be, once you get to know her!" Jin says, trying to help the mood after Minah left. "She's faced a lotta..stuff, so she doesn't trust others easily. I hope you guys can understand, and please forgive my cousin's...rude behavior." Jin says apologetically.

"It's fine, Jin," the guys say. "Everyone has those times," J-Hope chimed in. "Let's hope that we can be closer buddies soon, since you two are related and it'll be totally awkward since we're gonna be here more often."

While they were talking, Jimin was busy thinking to himself. She can't be THAT Minah...right?

 

_________

Heyyy~ Im EXTREMELY sorry for my somewhat long delay in the second chapter =__= School has kept me busy lately, hope you guys(or girls) can understand! (im still not done with homework...sooo not looking forward to tomorrow -_-) Hope you all like this chappie!~

Leave comments plez~so i know that someones reading this and that im not weird...XD (i feel like im talking to myself O_O)

I may or may not write tomorrow, idk I'll try to tho!:) and there's going to be a short character intro next, sorry for it being late! i was confused about this story, and everthing was too vague :C if there are any questions, just ask me, and i'll try to answer them, if i possibly know the answer to it! :))

and about the pic, I wanted to have a pic of Jimin making a heart, so I screenshotted a pic with my phone. Im sorry that the pic is blurry, please understand that i tried (countless times) to capture the photo from a video -__-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!!<3 SWEET SIXTEENTH~ I was determined to update on this day, and I succeeded >:3