Hold me.

Rainy Days

 


 

 
When the first dark cloud arises in the sky it gets many frowns. Rain is looked upon to many and it changes mood. Minseok did not mind the rain. He liked it. Though cold wet and noisy it was comforting.
He liked the rain for many reasons. One was the smell. It was fresh and addicting. Sometimes he would sit out on the steps and breath in the rainy smell. It was relaxing and gave the town a country like air to it.
Another reason why he like the rain was because of the sound. Plat plat plat it goes against the pavement. It was like a drum. A constant beat to lull you asleep.
The last reason why Minseok loved the rain was after the breathing in of the fresh air and the music of a lullaby, there was the cuddles.
 
"Minseok what are you doing out here ?." Luhan asked. His suitcase above his head, trying to block the rain as he ran down the pavement to go the porch.
 
"I was waiting for you." Was Minseok's reply as he stood of from the steps. Luhan leaned in giving him a soft peck on the lips before backing away with a smile.
 
"Don't wait up for me in the rain love. You'll get sick."
 
Minseok shrugged because he wasn't actually in the rain so he would never get the affects of it.
 
They walked back into the house. Luhan slipping off his wet shoes before hand and setting his coat on the rack.
 
"How was your day ?" Luhan asked the smaller male as he walked into the bedroom to change out of his work clothes.
 
"Lonely without you." Minseok said walking up behind Luhan to wrap his arms around the younger male, ing the last button of his shirt. Luhan chuckled turning around in his lovers arms and bending down to kiss him.
 
"Well I'm here now. I'll keep you company."
 
"How sweet of you." Minseok teased. His hands going from Luhan's chest to his shoulders sliding down the shirt with his hands. "Lay with me ?" The smaller asked looking into Luhan's eyes. The taller of the two nodded urging Minseok to go before him as he slipped into comfortable clothes.
Minseok lips twitched upward as he felt the bed dip behind him and arms slid under the covers to wrap around him.
 
"You're warm." Minseok said turning around to huddle closer to Luhan's chest.
 
"It's freezing in here. Why do you keep the heat so low ?" Luhan complained but tightened his hold.
 
"It causes too much noise. I won't be able to here the rain then."
 
"You and the rain. Sometimes I think you love it more then me." Luhan joked.
 
"Never." Minseok cooed placing a kiss on Luhan's bare skin.
 
"Good." Luhan said. His legs tangled with the others and tucked him more under his chin. "No one shall take my Seokie."
Minseok laughed softly at that. His eyes shut as Luhan traced up and down on his back. The rain tapped against the window harder. Plat plat plat.
 
"You're going to make me fall asleep." Minseok warned.
 
"I'll fall asleep with you. That way when we wake up we'll both be in each others arms."
Minseok grinned lazily. "You're cheesy."
 
"All for you. Always for you."
 
Minseok kissed his collar bone this time.
"I love you."
 
Luhan leaned down to kiss his forehead. "I love you too."
 
The smaller yawned. "Sing to me ?"
 
"Is the rain not enough to put you to sleep ?"
 
"No, I want to hear you. Here and here." Small hands went from Luhan's chest to his mouth. He kissed the fingers before the pulled away. Luhan opened his mouth to sing an old Beijing song that workers used to sing during restless nights. It was soft and a bit sad but it did its job.
Minseok liked rainy days. Days when the earth smelled fresh and intoxicating with rain. When the pitter patter of the droplets sang a calming tune and when he could snuggle up and sleep to it. None of that was better than Luhan. His scent was a drug. An addiction of hazel nut and cinnamon. His voice was angels and the sandman.  His favorite lullaby. Lastly were the cuddles snuggles and kisses. The soft sweet whispers and rhythmic hands going up and down up and down like the plat plat plat of the rain. The 'I need you' 'I want you.' 'I love you's'. Luhan was his all. So at the last sound of Luhan's melodic voice and the swooshing rain, Minseok nuzzled closer enjoying the rainy day.