Chapter 1

Dandelion Love

 

‘Yah, Su Yeon ah. Where do you think you are going?’ So Ra asks. “I have dancing class after this. Are you coming?” You smile at her. She looks at you with a disgusting face and walks off.

Park So Ra, she’s in the same dancing class with you. Teachers like her because she’s pretty, she’s a profesional dancer, she’s pretty and she’s gorgeous.

When you passed the audition for dancing club, life doesn’t change at all. Friends? What friends?

 

“Okay so we are going to divide you guys into two groups. So Ra is the leader for group A. And Su Yeon is the leader for group B. Listen. Both groups must do different choreography and I want to see how determined you guys are. Only one week training and we’ll meet at the school studio. Understand?” Mr Ahn crossed his arms.

You and So Ra nod. You look at your members and sigh. “Y... You guys want to change leader?” you rub the back of your neck. They discussed and decided to remain you as the leader. “This time, we trust you in this. Let’s do this!” Eun young pats your shoulder.

 

“So any ideas about our choreography?” you asks. “Can’t we just copy from SNSD, SUJU, 2PM, INFINITE, EXO or APink?” Jung chae asks. “I’m afraid we are not allowed to do that, Jung chae ah.” You sigh.

“How about we combine all of our dance that we’ve studied?” Daehyun blurts out. The 5 of you look at him. “You should really do that in class, dude.” Da young flicks Daehyun’s forehead.

“Ouchh! My cells just die. I... I cannot even... Please.” Daehyun cries fakely. Da young smack his shoulder hard. “Shh. Su Yeon has something to say.” Junsu glares at them.

“Can all of you record the dance that we’ve studied and bring the cd tommorow?” “ALL OF IT?” Daehyun’s jaws drop. “NO! Here. I wrote these down everytime we study new steps. We can divide these steps.” you take out a book from your bag. “Alright let's do this!” Junsu voice out.

“I better get going. Text me the step that we have to do, Junsu ah. Su Yeon gave the book to you.” Daehyun wears his jacket and walks towards the door. “Bye everyone~” he waves. “Jerk.” Eun young mumble.

 

 

You walk home feeling very tired but happy. At least the dancing club members are talking to you rather than avoiding you. Maybe life isn’t that bad after all.

“I’m home~” You peek inside your house. “Aigoo my daughter. Why are you so late today?” your dad comes out from nowhere and took your bag. “Appa, can you believe it? The dancing club members talked to me and we had a meeting just now to discuss about our choreography.”

“Really? That’s good, Su Yeon ah.” Your dad messes your hair. You pouts. “Go clean up and then eat. I can’t wait to hear what happened at the meeting just now.” Your dad smiles.

You brighten and quickly clean up.

 

"So the 6 of you are going to dance together?" you dad asks. "Uh huh. Cool right?" you giggle.

"It's more cool if you can just sleep now and don't get eyebags tommorow morning." your dad switches off the lights.

"Sweet dreams, my daughter."

 



it omg hahha pheww HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY