Final

At That Perfect Moment...

You were just walking down the corridors when you saw your cousin talking to some random guy in your year. You went closer and approached the two. The two didn't notice you and kept on talking until you pretended to clear your throat to get their attention. Both of them turned to look ; your cousin was smiling at you while the guy who was with your cousin was wearing a somewhat confused and calm face. You smiled at him then turned to your cousin before excusing her and dragging her into the girls' restroom.

"What was that all about?" Your cousin exclaimed.

"Who was that?" You asked back while smiling innocently. Your cousin gave you a look before answering.

"My sunbae. He's in my club. There's nothing between us. Just sunbae and hoobae relationship. Waegeurae?" Your cousin answered straightforwardly. You nodded before telling her to go back. You two went back to the guy as if nothing happened.

"Err... Sunbaenim, meet my cousin, Ha Eun." Your cousin introduced. Ha Eun smiled before reaching her hand out.

"Jondae. Kim Jongdae. But you can just call me Chen." He said before firing Ha Eun a heart-melting smile.. 'How can he fire that ind of smile? AH! My cousin is lucky. SO UCKY! OTL'

"Uhm... I'll be going now. I still have a meeting with the club officers. See you on club, Eun Mi. See you around, Ha Eun! Nice meeting you! Pretty name, by the way!" Chen yelled along the corridors as he ran away, going to his meeting. Eun Mi turned to her cousin and saw her wearing a Chanyeol smile and backed away.

"Yah! Why'd you back away?" Ha Eun yelled.

"See you later at the van! When you're already composed!" Eun Mi yelled before running away for her dear life. You scoffed at her. 'That brat. Huuuh... He said my name is pretty! Assa!' Ha Eun thought to herself while walking with her Chanyeol smile still pasted on her face. You arrived at your service and saw your cousin then threw her a death glare. Your cousin shivered in fear before going to her seat.


Months have passed and you and Chen became closer each day. You would sometimes eat with him at lunch. You two has each other's backs everytime and you have grown to have a little crush on him since he's always so nice and all. One day, your cousin came to you and talked to you about some stuff.

"You're too obvious, cousin." She started without looking at you. You turned your head to face her. "...Come on. I'll treat you. And by treat you, I mean food and as a bonus, I'll help you with Chen oppa." She ended before giving Ha Eun a wink.

"Assa! I have food and an extravagant bonus! Yaaay! Let's go. I want patbingsu and Omu rice, nae?" You cheered and celebrated before hooking your arms with your cousin and making your way to the food chains. You two entered the store and took a seat immediately. There was a group of people at the other table and they were from the same school as yours. You ordered your food and quickly dug in. Suddenly, the bell chimed, signalling tht a customer came in.

"Omo! Chen Chen! You're here. Your friends are here already. I'll serve your orders later." The ahumma in the store said. When the name 'Chen' was mentioned, you shot your head up and watched until he reached his seat. He took notice of you and smiled before chuckling and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. You tilted your head to the side before copying him. You noticed that you have some sauce on your mouth before ducking down with a face that looks like a tomato for being so red. Your cousin, who was with you all the time, laughed her lungs out until you wacked her head.

"OWW!" She yelped while rubbing the sore spot.

" for you." You said before sticking your tongue out. You continued on eating, but this time, you ate slowly and lady-like. The group of guys, which was Chen's group of friends, laughed hard while nudging Chen. You took a glance at him then went back on eating. You finished your food after a while so you just waited for your cousin to finish eating.

"Aish! You're too much of a slow eater." You complained at her, crossing your arms like a kid and huffing, which made you earn a glare from her.

"Don't complain too much. It's my treat after all. Can't you just say thank you?" She hissed before taking another spoonful of rice.

"What if I say no?" You dare challenged. She gave you a look before smirking.

"Than I'll take the bonus out. As easy as that." She said. Your eyes became as wide as saucers and you made an X-ed arms.

"No way, then. Thank you, cousin! There. Include the great great bonus." You said before sticking your tongue out at her once again.

"Okay, I will. Just stop buggin me already! This is so delicious, I don't want to be disturbed." She exclaimed before taking another spoonful of Omu rice once again. Your cousin finished her food and ordered two patbingsus. Both of you was enjoying your treats when Chen, along with his friends, approached the two of you.

"Told you guys. I DO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! Yoou won't believe me!" Chen said before putting an arm around your shoulders. You gave him a weird look and you noticed him wink.

"Of course we won't believe you! You're a BIG TROLL, so why should we?" A guy with puffy and soft cheeks asked him. He just kept quiet. You went near his face and whispered in his ear.

"Should I pretend that I am your girlfriend?" You asked him innocently. The group of biys eyeing you both with teasing looks.

"Nope." He answered simply.

"Why not?" You asked again.

"Because you are my girlfriend." He whispered in your ear, not forgetting to emphasize the word 'are', which sent shivers down your spine and made your eyes widen in shock. He moved away and face you once again.

"So will you be my official girlfriend?" He asked while wearing a cheeky smile. You looked at your cousin who has her hands clasped together near her chest, and was nodding eagerly.

"How would I know that you're not trolling me?" You asked. His face changed into a worried one. You giggled before giving him an ear to ear smile.

"I'm just kidding. Yes, I'd love to be your official girlfriend." You answered before pinching his nose. Everyone in the store cheered. Chen enveloped you in a tight hug.

"Thank you." He paused for a while. "For entering my life at that perfect moment." He ended before kissing you cheek.


A/N:

It's done! I hope you guys like it. I was a bit dazed when I made this so please forgive me if it's too mainstream and such. Oh! And I'm also sorry that it's too short. Thank you for reading! Lady Labyrinthine-S out. :)

 

Please give way for our DanCHEN MaCHEN!!!