Chapter 10—

I'm the princess; the evil witch is 12 years old(haitus)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10--

 

What happens to the left? (Refer to chap 8~keke)

Setting:  On the streets

People present: YeokGi/ RyeongUn /Munye/Suju guys~ (several)

 

 

Time: Present!

 

-Eunhyuk’s POV-

 

 

“HAHAHA! Leeteuk hyung! That was hilarious!” exclaim Kangin.

 

“HAHA!!I HAVE A STORY TOO!!” Donghae tried to cut in…but~

 

“I still remember, when I was in the club, this girl came up with her confession letter. Of course, as the King, I’ll have to accept it. However, the next day, 4 guys came to look me up, saying how I’ve snatched his one and only love. OH PLEASE! Looking at his face, which is not even half as good-looking as mine if you disfigure me, I totally understand why she rejected him. HAHAHA!”

 

“Yeah yeah! Like as if you’re half as good-looking as me Hyuk!”  Donghae pouted, as I realized I didn’t let him talk.

 

Opps?

 

Aish!  But that Donghae! All he knows is to boast about him and himself, and demoralize me! Sigh~ but seriously, Hae is one hot guy…*gulp*

 

Objections anyone? Haha~

 

OMO! What am I even thinking~ I’m a guy too…sigh… he’ll definitely go for girls… see how the combo-Sungmin and Donghae flirts…

 

Man…two standard Casanova, nice kind of course! Wait, I’m one too, no? That makes it three…

 

O_O

 

Okay...I’m officially confused.

 

As we continue yapping and commenting on what happened in the past, HOORAY! Because the food has arrived!

 

We shared one seafood ramen, three plate of Korean BBQ beef, two bowls of spicy rice cakes, one bimbimbap, one fried fish, six bowls of rice, and a large bowl of kimchi, excluding the side dishes, only. Among the four of us.

 

As we are about to dig in, Kangin’s head suddenly shot up, “WAIT! WE FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT!”

 

“HUH? WHAT?” Leeteuk asked in horror, shocked, surprised…yeah, add all expressions together, you get Hyung’s face.

 

“Soju~”

 

 

*Ding*

 

 

“AJUSHHI! SEATS FOR THREE!”

 

I believe that my ears are playing a serious prank on me, the voice is so very familiar, I was about to lift my head a take a look, Leeteuk stood up.

 

“Aigooo~ I’ll go get it with you then,” Leeteuk said with a smile, he can never resist Kangin Hyung, both of them are an official couple. HAHA.

 

“YOU TWO! NO EATING TILL WE GET BACK ARRASSO!?!” Kangin screamed directly into my face.

 

Aish! Arrasso, I heard your stomach!

 

I realize that as we are talking, Donghae did not make much comments, I was about to ask him what happen, but he had this weird look on his face, slightly frowning.

 

Then my sight trace to a few tables away, where 3 ladies, around a few years younger than us are seated.

 

But funny, two are behind menus, peeking constantly, while one is making a fuss over the pair.

 

Even funnier, one of the two is mummified. HAHA.

 

“Why? Haven’t mess around with girls for too long and now you can’t even tell the gender?” I teased Donghae, that’s for demoralizing me!

 

“What?! NO! Please, the experiences never fade okay! It’s just that, that girl there keep staring at me.” He pointed slightly to the one that’s not mummified, fair skin, seemingly shorter, and yeah, pretty.

 

“Is that good or bad? You wanna greet them?” I gave him a smirk.

 

“I don’t know…ahhh! She must be a stranger that is mesmerized by my looks!”

Please log in to read the full chapter