Chapter 09—

I'm the princess; the evil witch is 12 years old(haitus)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 09—

 

The rules of Le sophistiqué: NO GUYS INVOLVED……………………..almost~

 

Setting:  Le sophistiqué Empire / On the streets

People present:  YeokGi/ RyeongUn /Munye/Suju guys~ (several)

Time: Present!

 

 

-RyeongUn’s POV-

 

“FREEEDOOOMMM~” Yeokgi shouted with the top of her voice, mimicking those actors in the movie, when they fought a war of victory, with all hands raise.

 

And yes, kneeling on the ground.

 

Well…please look at my flashback…*bubble emerging from head* Thank you.

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

 

“Okay, the 3 of you. You’ll be granted a day off for the efforts you’ve put in for all this tidying up and preparation,” Young master say, as he look at us with his bright smile.

 

“Really? REAlly? REALLy?! REALLY?!?!?!?!” Yeokgi, as always, stared with her big round eyes, screaming like a mad woman.

 

Sometimes I really wonder how on earth, did I manage to endure her nonsense all these years.

 

“Kamsahamninda, young master,” Munye and I said in unison.

 

“REALLY? REALLY REALLY?! REALLY REALLY REALLY?!?!?!” that idiotic Yeokgi continued to scream.

 

“YES! REALLY!” again, Munye and I shouted in unison.

 

Woah, great minds think alike?

 

“OMO-LICIOUS! SATHRONE OPPA! I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!” Yeokgi again, with her big spastic action, drawing a circle showing she love him, THAT much.

 

Munye simply rolled her eye, smiling at her; although she’s younger than Yeokgi, she definitely acted saner.

 

 

*End of Flashback*

 

 

 

So there you have it! Why we’re all dress in normal clothing’s, going shopping around the streets, and it’s not even duty-based grocery shopping! Munye dressed in a white tank top with a thin blue overcoat, plus jeans and a backpack.  Yeokgi in a t-shirt and black skinny, with a scarf wrap around her neck. I was at 1st in t-shirt and jeans, but then Yeokgi and Munye start to wrap me around in jacket, so there you have it, a jacket.

 

We, the 3 sisters in Le sophistiqué, are finally spending time together, not as workmates, but as friends. This kind of time is rare to find, because,

 

RULE 1: no going out with another employee in the household, especially with opposite gender!

 

REASON: Well, it’s because Mrs. Ryu’s afraid that we’ll plan to escape together, especially if we go out and tell the media about what Sarah is like in the household, Mrs. Ryu will have to spend another huge sum of money to get rid of any suspicion. And the Le sophistiqué, will not be respected.

 

We got to go out because Sathrone oppa allows us to do so, if not, we don’t even need to think about it.

 

I pretty much understand why Mrs. Ryu thinks that way, but for the rest of the employees, they aren’t very pleased about that. Still, finally some time together…

 

SUDDENLY…

 

“RYEONGUN SHHI~”

 

The 3 of us turned around when we’re halfway across the lawn reaching the MAIN, main gate, surprise to find Yi Jeong running towards us, still with flour on her face.

 

Yes, she’s one of our bakers, from the academy too.

 

We stared at her as she was catching her breath.

 

Looking up, she said, “Hey! Could you guys do me a TEENY WEENY favour? Please?”

 

I was about to say sure, why not? But almost immediately, Yeokgi reject her, in her way.

 

“No way, NO way, NO NO NO WAY am I sacrificing my only free time to run errands! Yi Jeong…pretends you didn’t see us! SEE! You didn’t see anything,” as she waves her hands in right in Yi jeong’s face.

 

“AH… YEOKGI AH! CAN’T YOU JUST DO THE POOR GIRL A KIND FAVOUR?!” to my surprise, it’s Munye screaming in her face. I believe it’s the 1st? And I was even more surprise when my dear unnie just back off, my my… Munye is the youngest among us!

 

“Okay, don’t laugh, but as you know…” Yi Jeong started…

 

 

RULE 2: no soft toys allowed to be kept by employees, if found, all will be handed to Sarah.

Please log in to read the full chapter