Chapter 11—

I'm the princess; the evil witch is 12 years old(haitus)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 11--

 

6 years of pain

Setting:  Le sophistiqué empire

People present: Leeteuk/ YeokGi/ Sarah

Time: PAST!

 

 

-Leeteuk’s POV-

 

 

Dear Mum and Dad,

 

Have you guys been doing well? I’m fine working in Le sophistiqué now. Has dad been eating, is he getting any better? Mum, it must have been hard on you, to take care of dad all alone. I’m so sorry that I’m not a filial son. I’m sorry that I have to come out and work, mum, I do miss you, a lot. You’ve always told me that I’m a guy, I must be strong. But mum, it’s very hard without you by my side. However, since I’ve made a promise to the Ryu’s family, after they’ve help us so much during our plight, I have to be grateful that they even let us keep our farm. Mum, do drink loads of water, the weather isn’t very nice nowadays, don’t catch a cold. After I’ve done enough to repay the Ryu’s family, I’ll come back and live with you guys. I promise. This may take up to years, but still, it’ll be over in a blink of an eye. I’ll visit if my situation allows. I love you, mum and dad. Stay healthy. I love you.

 

Love,

Jungsoo~

 

 

…………………………………………………………….`~`……………………………………………………………

 

 

“OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

 

Oh no, what happen to YeokGi again? Please, don’t let anything happen to her. Please don’t, please. It’s early in the morning, she can’t do it in the morning, she shouldn’t, she wouldn’t, and she couldn’t.

 

I rush up the stairs and ran to her room, and burst open the door. Looking around I see her sitting on the bed, still with sleepy eyes.

 

“Yes?” I asked her, with queries in my eyes; she looks perfectly fine to me though.

 

Then her brows start bend, her lips starts to quiver, and then hide herself under her blanket.

 

I walk over to her side of the bed. She held on tight to her blanket, I ask her, “Hey, what happen? Who bullied you? Tell oppa, I’ll bash them up for you. Are you crying?”

 

Then, it’s either I heard wrongly or she giggled, but then she start to toss and turn under her blanket. I bend over, wanting to lift her covers, she suddenly jump up and screamed.

 

“I LOVE YOU!”

 

And then she started laughing loudly.

 

 

Am I?

 

Did she…

 

 

SHE TRICKED ME?!

 

“YAH! You screamed for me just to tell me that? You little brat!” and then I start to tickle her while she just laugh and screech trying to run away from my grip.

 

“But it’s the truth! HAHAHA~ stop oppa, stop!”

 

“No! I must make sure you’re sorry for this!”

 

“SORRY OPPA! I’M SO SORRY! BUT I LOVE YOU~!!!!WAHAHAHAHAHAH~”

 

“AHEM!”

 

We both stop laughing and I turned around. YeokGi quickly gasp and sat up straight, hair in a mess, I quickly tidy myself and stood up straight, and gave him a bow.

 

“Juay song hamnida, Mr. Ryu,” I said as I lower my head even further.

 

Oh no!!!i’m in DEEEEEP TROUBLE~*gulp*

 

“Two employees are not supposed to be playing a fool during work hour. Even though YeokGi is still young, as her sunbae, you should be giving her a good example! You have sworn to work here diligently! Do you want me to extend your bond?” Mr. Ryu bellowed, staring straight at me.

 

I was about to bow even lower to apologies, YeokGi tried to stand up on her bed, but lost her balanced and fell into the soft cushion again. However, she stood up once more and bow down, with the most serious voice I’ve ever heard, she said.

 

“Sooorrry Mr. Ryu, it’s my fault! Please forgive JungSoo oppa! He didn’t know you’ll come back today to spot check, neither do I! If I know you’re coming back I’ll work very hard! I’M SERIOUS! Don’t extend his bond! He needs to go back to see his Omma! Ommas are very important people! So extend my bond instead!”

 

And she lost her balance again and collapse into her bed, but came down the bed quickly incase she fall while standing again.

 

I don’t know why, I felt like crying. She does knows that extending bonds means that they have to stay in this place longer, without breaks, but for me, she’s willing to sacrifice herself?

 

Although this is just a small matter and unlike Mrs. Ryu, Mr. Ryu has a softer heart, but she knows how much I miss my mum. And I know that she miss hers too…

 

As expected, the nice guy, Mr. Ryu stood there and laughed while holding his tummy.

 

“Hahahahahaha…since YeokGi is willing to sacrifice herself for you, I shall not extend your bond, BUT! The contract that states that if you leave the Le sophistiqué before your bond ends; you have to work to compensate for the loss. You do understand that, don’t you, Park Jungsoo.”

 

“Yes, master.”

 

“Alright! Tidy yourself up YeokGi, we’re bringing you to the hospital with us to see young mistress now!”

 

“REALLY! YIPPEEE! I MISS HER SOOOOO MUCH! KAMSAHANMINDA, MR. RYU!”

 

I smile as she smiled, sigh. This little girl, she’s really special. If she’s the sun, I’ll want to be her sunflower, facing her wherever she goes.

 

 

 

…………………………………………………………….`~`……………………………………………………………

 

 

 

-Flash even backer- O_O

 

 

“Oppa?”

 

I quickly look up, and there she stands, holding her only doll that her mum left her with.

 

She’ll always find me.

 

“Oppa, why are you crying?”

 

I shook my head, she’s so young, and how will she understand my pain.

 

She climbed into the closet I was in and sat opposite me. Her big round eyes staring at me, as she curled her legs up like how I did.

 

“Oppa, you’re so old already, I didn’t know you’ll cry too. I’m sorry.”

 

“What for?” I gave her a faint smile.

 

She climbed on me and tries to wipe my tears, it’s quite embarrassing. I’m a guy, I’m 7 years older than her, and I’m just like her big brother.

 

She hugged me.

 

“I don’t know too. But I only know you cry when you’re in pain. Oppa is so strong, but when you’re heart is pain, you’ll cry.”

I embrace her even tighter, not wanting to let go. She’s like the only person left in my world. I need her.

 

“Oppa, it’s okay. YeokGi will never leave you. But you have to promise you’ll never leave me too. If you want to go see your omma, bring me along. Don’t leave me alone.”

 

“Haha, then what about Sathrone oppa? Aren’t you going to miss him if you leave with me?”

 

That was meant to be a joke, but she took it seriously.

 

“Sathrone oppa is not as important as compared to you. Because he’s only a big brother to me, but I love you oppa, so promise me, promise you’ll never leave me.”

 

“I promise.”

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter