A Day Before That Important Day

Always Remember

Waking up inside his other half embrace was the best way to start the morning. Luhan love the way his body fit perfectly in Sehun’s embrace. And watching his younger lover’s sleeping face was his favorite thing to do but that rarely happen because usually Sehun will wake up before him.

"Hunnie-ah, wake up~" Luhan shook the other's body. "Wake up~" No answer. "Hunnie-ah, wakey wake." He cupped the sleeping face and shook it, a little bit harsh.

"Hmm~" Sehun mumbled. He moved his head out from the older palm. "5 more minutes, Lu..." He said with hoarse voice. "Ya! You said those 30 minutes ago." Gently, Luhan sat on Sehun's board stomach then he tug the latter's shirt up and down. "Hunnie-ah wake up now or I'll be late." Sehun still sleeps.

 It's not like he didn't want to wake but his body was too weak to move and he need rest. "Ya! Sehun! Today was my graduation ceremony! Do you want to accompany me or not!" Luhan yelled at him.

Sehun opened his eyes quickly, he just realize that that day was an important day. "Finally you're awake." Luhan moved from Sehun stomach and landed on carpet next to their bed. "Go get ready Hunnie. You can't waste anymore time." Luhan turned around but before he could take any step, Sehun grabbed his wrist. "Mianhe Lu." Sehun pouted. "It's ok cutie. Just get ready faster. I'll cook you some pancakes." Luhan said while caressing Sehun's cheek. "Go." He said with smile.

Sehun stood up from the bed, slowly so the other didn’t realize his bad condition. "Ne..." He then pulled Luhan to his embrace. "Saranghae" Luhan smiled then hugged Sehun back. "Nado saranghae Sehunnie. Now go clean up yourself. We have to go." Sehun break the hug then kiss Luhan forehead. "Wait for me ok?" He cupped Luhan's face. “I’ll never go anywhere.” Luhan smiled rubbed their nose together. "Now go, ok?" Sehun nodded then walked to the bathroom. Luhan smiled then walked downstairs.

'Yes, you’ll go hyung. We both know that.' Sehun thought. He took bath as soon as possible. He can't make his other half sad and that was what he promised to himself two years ago. Since they know that painful reality. Since that awful day, he felt an urge inside him to say "I Love You" everyday. Not only by words but by acts also. 'It's better to do it every day than being too late to do a thing right?'


After finish taking bath, Sehun wear his clothes quickly. Even his body was too weak, but he has to rush himself. Today was Luhan graduation day and the later really waited for this moment. Finally he can full fill his dream to be a musician, a classic violinist. He can't make Luhan sad and he didn’t want to. 'How could I forget this day? This sickness distracted me a lot.' Sehun thought while running down the stairs.

They started to live together since one and half years ago. They always think that spending more time together was better than waiting for nothing.

Sehun went to the kitchen and the first thing he saw was Luhan back. That boy was facing the stove, cooking. Sehun come closer to the latter. Luhan seems too busy cooking so he didn't noticed Sehun presence. The younger then slowly hugged Luhan from behind. Luhan got shocked from the sudden touch so he stopped working but when he felt the familiar warmness, he smiled. "Hunnie-ah" He turned his face a little so his cheek met Sehun's. "Ya! Your cheeks were warmer than usual!" He turned the stove off then facing Sehun. He then lifted his hand and cupped Sehun's face. "Your face was burning and pale. Are you ok?" Luhan was worried, he never saw the younger this vulnerable before.

Sehun nodded. "I'm ok hyung." "Are you sure?" Luhan looked more worry than ever. "Ne... hyung. I'm fine. Let's get the food ready. You don't want to be late right?" Luhan unsurely nodded.  Of course he didn’t want to be late, but the younger condition was more important. “Are you really sure that you are ok? We don’t have to come you know.” He heard a chuckle then Sehun messed his hair. “I’m ok, Lu. Just trust me.” The older only can nod. He knows that his other half was too stubborn, so he chose to let this problem away for awhile.


After they finished eating, Sehun grabbed the car's key. "No! I'll drive." Luhan grabbed the key from Sehun. "Why? I drive better than you." Sehun pouted. "I want to drive today. I don’t want both of us to death because of an accident. Your condition wasn’t good." Luhan joking. "But hyung, I really am ok." Sehun protesting. "I know. But let me drive this time. Ok?" "But hyung-" "No. No more protest please." Luhan walked out the house left Sehun behind him.

On the way to the university, they keep on silence. It's not like they didn't want to talk with each other but both of them are too busy with they own thought. Luhan too excited about the ceremony and slightly worried about the other while Sehun keep hiding his sickness. Yes, he has to hide it from his hyung.

After they parked the car, they walked in to a crowded hall. Sehun and Luhan sit on the last row. "Hunnie-ah, I have to go to the backstage now. Watch me ok?" He stood up and grabbed Sehun's hand then tilting his head. Sehun nodded. "Pray for me, ok? Wish me luck." he grabbed Sehun's hand tighter. He has to do the speech as the top grader.

"Hyung, you'll do your best. We both know that." Sehun give him an encouraging smile. A little smile but it makes Luhan feel much better. "I’ll go now Sehun-ah." Luhan smiled. "Hyung, low you're head a little." Luhan looked confused but still do it. "Saranghae, Xiao Lu." Sehun whispered at Luhan ear make him blushed. Then Sehun give a peck on Luhan's cheek. Luhan stood still, still confuse. Sehun giggled. "Ya. You have to go now." Luhan smiled then walk away after give a pat on Sehun's soft hair.

Soon the ceremony started. Luhan did the speech before the main ritual and of course the speech was great. All of the audience keep silence when he speak and give him a big applause when he finished. Sehun can’t hide his grind nor smirk. He knows that Luhan just too great in everything and his angelic charisma help him a lot, as boyfriend he can’t be more proud. Sehun want to give his other half a standing ovation but his weak body won't let him. 'Why this happen on an important situation?' he thought.

When the ceremony finish, the first thing Luhan did was running to his only reason of life. He didn't greet or congratulate his colleague because his Sehun was far more important and his heart told him that something will happen. "Hunniiieee" He yelled when he already near Sehun. The latter only answered him with little smile. 'He looks worse than before. What happen?' the little deer thought but he swept it away.

"Hunnie-ah, I'm graduated." Luhan said when he reached Sheen’s hand. "Congratulation hyung. You're speech was amazing." Sehun give him a smile and hug. "Thank you Hunnie. Why you have to be sophomore when I'm graduating? I want to see us together in this graduation gown." Luhan looked at his own gown. "Because we have 4 years . If you want to see us wear that together, you shouldn't be a great student and repeating for 3 straight years." Sehun chuckled.

Luhan want to talk more with his Hunnie but his friends, Minseok called him. They give each other congrats and hug. When they took photos together, more friends come to Luhan. Congratulate him and take some memorable photos.

Sehun chooses to sit near those crowds. His body was too weak to stand up for a long time.

After a good 30 minutes with his friends, Luhan back to Sehun. "Sehunnie, they invite me to graduation party. Can I come?" Luhan grabbed both of Sehun hands then jumping up and down. "Yes of course why not?" Sehun gave a simple smile. His face looks worst. His face pale, there was no blink in his eyes, and his lips whiten. "Hunnie-ah, your faces look pale. Are you sure you're ok?" Luhan was caressing Sehun jaw line. "Yes hyung. I'm ok." Sehun keep holding his pain so he didn't faint or vomit soon. "Don't lie to me, Sehun-ah. I know you. If you're ok, you'll never look like this." Luhan crossed his arm. "..…" "Let's go home." Luhan said determinate.

He dragged Sehun to the car and brought that sick boy to their home. Sehun can't spoke anything. At this kind of moment his other half already turned into his serious stage and nobody can say no to this side of Luhan. Also Sehun didn't have any more strength to arguing now. His body just too weak and Sehun known that Lu was right.
When they arrived, Sehun run to the house and Luhan can't be more worried. He chased Sehun but him nowhere to be found. "Hunnie" Luhan called him but no answer "Hunnie-ah" panic tears started to running down his cheek. "Sehun-ah" his body was shaking now.

He never be this panic before. His other half never made him panics. Sehun always protect him, makes him happy, make him smile. He never does something that makes him sad and worries.

More tears running down his cheeks. He never cries…..again. Since that tough day. But there was a big different with that day. At that day, Sehun was with him. Hugging him and comforting him until he finished tearing up. But today he cries because of Sehun. His life, his soul, his everything. Where are him now? What happen with him?

Luhan’s train of thought gets stopped because he heard something awful. A sound of vomit. He runs to the source of that voice.  Inside the restroom, he saw his lovely dongsaeng, kneeling down in front of the closet, throwing his life out.

Luhan can’t take step forward. His body was frozen. Sehun never look that worst.  He never looked so weak. Nobody ever saw him in sad way. Even Luhan himself. He spends almost 24/7 with him and Sehun never look like that.

Luhan walk to Sehun. Back hugging his soul mate to make him at least fell better. He can hear the latter sobbing. Everything was just too painful to watch.  Luhan flush the water to make the source of smelly smell away. “Are you feeling better Hunnie?’ Luhan said with tears. Sehun held his hand and remove it from his body. Before Luhan can asked why, Sehun throwing up again. Not as worse as before but still much. Luhan rubbed Sehun’s back. Slowly and calming.

When Sehun finished, he throw his body to Luhan embrace. The latter hugged him tightly and rubbed a circle on Sehun back.  Sehun panting hard. Seeing this Luhan’s tears falls again. This time he was the one who comforting Sehun.  That was an uncommon moment. Usually Sehun was the one who hug him, comforting him even if he was the hyung in their relationship. But Luhan was happy with that. Letting the younger loving him. And that was the time Luhan pay sehun back.

“Are you feeling better now?”  Luhan asked while caressing Sehun’s jaw line. The younger was too weak to answer so he only gave Luhan a small nod. It was hurting Luhan when look at the weak Sehun but he still gave Sehun a smile. Sehun was too small at that time. Like a little penguin. Cold, small but still cute.

Sehun swept the tears from Luhan’s beautiful cheeks. “Don’t cry Hannie.” Sehun said weakly like a whisper. His lips curved up a little and that make Luhan heart feel better.

“You need rest.  Let’s go to the room.” Luhan help Sehun stood up. He led Sehun to the bed then helps him to lie down. “Just take some nap. Rest your body. I’ll go cook you some porridge then. Rest well.” Luhan lift the blanket up then caress Sehun cheeks. Sehun gave him a cute pout like telling Luhan don’t go away. “Ah, you’re so cute Hunnie.” Luhan pinched his cheeks. “buutt…I have to go, big baby. You need food before eat your medicine.” Luhan messing Sehun’s hair make the latter pouting harder. “Please don’t make me feel bad for leaving you.” Luhan pouted back which made the latter chuckle. “Kidding Lu.” Sehun said. His face still pale but a much better than before. His eyes already show it sparks. And that’s making Luhan felt better. “I’ll be back soon.” He left the room.

After cooking the porridge, he go back to the room bring the food, water and medicine. “Bad boy. Didn’t you hear me before? I told you to take a nap. Why you still up?” Luhan said when see his other half still awake.”You know I can’t sleep without you, Lu.” Sehun said louder than before. “Aish. Why I’m dating a cheesy person that still very cheesy even if he was sick?” Luhan giggling then sit next to Sehun.

He put the food on the nightstand then helps Sehun to sit. “Go eat then drink your medicine.” He said while put the tray in Sehun’s lap. “Feed me.”  Sehun pouting again. “Big baby.” Luhan protest but still do it anyway.” Say aaa…”

Sehun always be a cool and mature even when he said cheesy thing, so saw this cute baby side of him make Luhan extremely happy. He can’t stop giggling and smiling when feeding Sehun. Sometimes Sehun would make Luhan wiping his face because he ate messily. His cute attitude make Luhan forget a pain in his stomach. He thinks it was only a pain from laughing too much.

Sehun smiled. “Gomawo hyung. I feel much better now.” Luhan bend closer to Sehun then kiss his forehead. “No problem Hunnie.” Luhan nuzzled their nose. “And, mianhe hyung.” Luhan look confused. “For what? You did nothing wrong Hunnie.” Luhan sit on the bed edge beside his dongsaeng. “For ruining your day. This is your graduation day and you’ve been waiting for this day. Then I got this dang it sick and make you taking care of me while you actually have a party with your friends.” Sehun face looked really sad. “Ya. It’s not your fault that you were sick. And you’re much more important than them. Is that why you lying to me since morning?” Sehun nodded. “Babo ya! You know I put you first than the other thing. If you tell me earlier, you’ll never vomit like that.” Sehun head hung down.

Luhan lifted it up with both of his hand. “Don’t do that again. You make me extremely worried.” Tears rolling down from his face again when remembering what happen earlier. “Hyung…..” Sehun hugged the older. “Saranghae…” then kissed the other cheek.

Luhan smiled after hearing the younger nth time confession. He heard it every day almost every hour but he never gets bored.

“Let’s sleep. You need more rest.” He said when released the other boy. He put the tray on the table while Sehun laying his back on the bed. “Hyung…” Sehun pouted when Luhan turned to face him. “Sleep with me.” He tapped the space beside him. “I…I-I w-want to cuddle.”

Luhan got shocked. Sehun never said that before because he was the one who always initiating everything. “Cute” Luhan smiled when he walked to the bed. He flopped in the blanket then they start to cuddle each other. “You should get sick more often so I can be with this side of you.” Luhan grinning from ear to ear. Sehun looked at him on the eyes. “You want me to get sick often? What a bad deer.”

“Hahahahaha. You are so cute when you’re sick. And I can see this other side of you. I love this baby Hunnie.” Sehun eyed him sharply. “But not a severe disease. I’ll die sooner if you like that again. Worried till death.” Luhan chuckled but stop when saw Sehun eyes get wider. “Kidding Hunnie.” He pinched Sehun’s nose. “Not funny.” Sehun turned away make his back facing Luhan.

“Mianhe Hunnie-ah… Hannie was joking.” He back hugs Sehun. “Hunnie-ah…”  No answer. “Hunnie… Mianhe..” Luhan said cutely. Still no answer. “Hunnie...” Luhan slid his hand inside Sehun’s shirt make it touched Sehun skin. “Ya!” Sehun turned around with blushed face. “Mianhe..” Luhan pouted. An extremely cute one.

Sehun let out a sigh. “Ok. But don’t ever say that again. You know I hate it.” Luhan nodded cutely with puffed cheeks. Sehun hugged his little deer. “Let’s sleep.” He put his chin on the top of Luhan’s puffy hair. “You can’t mad at me for too long right?” Luhan said while playing with Sehun’s shirt. “Heh... I didn’t want to admit but yes. I can’t.” ‘I can’t mad at you at all.’ Luhan buried his face on Sehun’s chest. Sehun can felt Luhan’s lips crescent on his chest.

When he near to sleep, he groaning. “Hannie.. I want to sleep and you’re the one who told me to sleep back then. Can you stop be a cuddle monster?” That deer stop cuddling. “You didn’t want to cuddle with me again?  Then don’t touch me.” Luhan removed Sehun’s hand from his body and make a strict face.

 “I-I…I-It’s not what I mean Hannie.” Sehun face palmed in his mind. He just fall to a big trouble hole which made by himself. “Mianhe..” no answer. “Hannie…” Sehun scared till death. Once he ever said that and Luhan didn’t touch him in a whole day. Maybe it’s heard like overreact, but for them who touch each other almost every second, it’s a big loss. “Hannie…Please…I don’t mean it.”

“Hannie-ah…”  

“Hahahahahahaha… Am I that scary Sehun? Hahahahaha” Luhan burst out a big and loud laugh. “Aish.” He hugged Luhan then let out a sigh. “I’m scared to death Lu. I think you hate me.”

“I’ll never hate you Hun. I fell in love with you every second so I have no time to hating you.” Luhan said with big smile. Too big for his little face. “Don’t grinning too much. You lips will tear apart.” “Ya!” Luhan smacked Sehun’s arm cause Sehun tighter the hug.

Luhan was giggling. “Let’s sleep. You need some rest.” He said while hugged Sehun back. “Said the one who disturbed my sleep.” Sehun said after put his chin back to the top of Luhan’s head. Before Luhan can talk more, Sehun cut him. “Just sleep now. I’m tired.” Sehun rubbed Luhan’s back. “I love you Hunnie” “Love you too Hannie.” As always they confessed to each other before sleep. A little sweet moment that they never get bored at.

‘What a nice day.’ Luhan thought then sleeping with smile.

‘What a long day.’ Sehun thought but smile too anyway.

***

Thanks for reading ^^

For you chiggu...