Chapter 2

16 and still @ war

Elise's P.O.V

We stared at each other in silence, there was heavy tension in the air, thick enough to cut through with a knife. I had just not-so-nicely told Appa my life, all I have every been through and if he had been there the bad things that happened to me, wouldn't had happened and that Mums death was his fault, but I share blame. 

I didn't mean some of what I said, it just came out because I was so angry and upset.

My anger drained away and turned into sadness and guilt when I saw the tears lacing his eyes, my bottom lip quivered and I felt myself tear up.

"It just would have been nice if you had been there." I said quietly as I wiped at my eyes, he was silent so I didn't see him come closer to the hospital bed, but I did feel him when he embraced me.

I froze as he cried into my shoulder, "I'm sorry...I'm so, so sorry Elise. I didn't know, if I did I would have been there to do something, but I didn't and I'm so sorry for that." He said, his voice muffled by the fabric of my hospital gown. I took a deep breath and wrapped my arms around my Appas shaking form and sighed, "I-It's fine, and I-I didn't mean what I said. I don't blame you, I was just-" He cut me off by kissing my forehead, "I know, but you're right...it was my fault, if I was-" He started, I sighed an buried my face into his shoulder, it was my turn to interrupt, "No. It's okay, you didn't know...it was probably best that you didn't know anyway. If you did you wouldn't be T.O.P, the amazing rapper of BigBang." I said with a sad smile, he furrowed his eyebrows, "You're right but at least I'd be Choi Seunghyun, your father." He replied with a smile that mirrored mine.

"Well, now you get to be both."

~

"Zelo for the last time I won't say it, it doesn't matter if its in english or not, and bribing me with cherry tomatoes won't work." I said deadpan, I didn't even like tomatoes. He pouted and gave me puppy dog eyes, I clenched my jaw and tried to look away, god knows I can't stand his puppy dog eyes. He's already adorable and I just can't.

I sighed and gave in, "Fine, just this once."

"Assa! Gomawo noona!" He cheered and I rolled my eyes.

"My name is Elise and I love cherry tomatoes." I said in english with a poker face, Zelo let out a girly squeal and glomped me, "I have no idea what you said but I heard cherry tomatoes and your accent is daebak noona!" He exclaimed. 

We talked about nothing for an hour and when it hit around 3 he had to go practice with his hyungs.

So I sat there alone in the hospital bed with nothing but the beeping of the heart monitor and the t.v going in the background, I wasn't watching it though, my thoughts we occupied with Kai, I was hoping that he would visit me again today and bring me his sisters chocolate cake like he promised.

I sat there there for a while before unknowningly falling asleep.

~

I woke up to singing and a warm hand holding mine. I knew that voice, it's the voice of the boy I'd grown to love like.

"You are sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You never know dear how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away." I heard him sigh, "Please don't take my sunshine away." 

I stayed silent and pretended to still be asleep, I was waiting for him to say more. I wanted him to say more, I needed him to say more. Just those three words that I wished to hear so much, those three words that would make my twisted life shine just a little bit brighter.

"If only she knew how much I love her." He said as he squeezed my hand tighter. 

There they were!

My heart warmed as I leaped out of the hospital bed and engulfed him in a tight hug.

"I love you too, Kai."

-----------

Hallo! Here's another chapter, sorry, I had mock exams all week but here it is! To clear up she has heard him say I love you but he didn't say it to her. 

Also next chapter is gunna get awkward and gunna have so much tension between Kai and Zico and Elise and Zico, be ready for it!

Much love blackmango <3