Chapter 3

16 and still @ war

A couple weeks time skip

Elise's P.O.V

It's been a couple of weeks and I can say I haven't been this happy in a long time, Kai had made me smile everyday by doing just stupid little things like putting frosting on my nose when we baked (he just sat and ate the batter and threw flour at me the whole time), stealing my food when I wasn't looking, and back hugging me or kissing my forehead. Things to make me feel really loved, it was nice. 

Onew and Key are like the big brothers I never had (but now have so it's cool) and are protective and make me feel all little sistery and shiz, I love it! Appa has been around more, much to the joy of Halmeoni and Onew, who I refuse to call oppa by the way. He's being mending the bridges by taking me out on father daughter days, I'm looking forward to one this weekend! Jiyong, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung are like uncles to me, which is sweet because they spoil me, I have so much BigBang merch now. And Jiyong also raided my wardrobe and gave it a makeover, not that I'm complaining.

Don't think I haven't forgotten Zelo! He's still my adorable dongsaeng, he does still take me to see his hyungs and it's great, this is the most amount of friends I've ever had! Having so many people who care is nice feeling.

Though ever since I started dating Kai the Queenka's have left me alone, they just kind of smirk from the background, but never actually do anything, and the students give me pitiful glances, like they're waiting for something. It's extremely suspicious. Woong was true to his word and his way less controlling and super nice, which is good, he seems to enjoy his new self too. 

However, one thing hasn't been going so well...and that was my relationship with Zico, because ever since I told him about me and Kai he's grown distant. We weren't as close anymore, when I asked his sister why he was acting this way she just facepalmed and shook her head. They both seemed disappointed with me for some reason. Zico cuts all our calls short or just doesn't answer, he either cancels or plans, claims that he's 'busy' or just doesn't show up. It's not just that, he's ignoring me in school now too, in every class we have together he refuses to work or talk to me.

And it hurts... ya know?

It hurts me more than it should and that worries me.

...Do I feel something for him?

...Or am I mourning the loss of a close friend?

Anyway, as I said, everything has been remotely perfect until yesterday...when Zico got into a fight with Kai, and neither will tell me what it was over, much to my dismay. They both had to go to the hospital with extensive injures and had to get stitches, Kai more than Zico...I feel more or less no sympathy...they're both stupid.

~

I was sitting in my room with Kai, cuddling on my bed, me drawing circles on his chest and him playing with my curls. We were both watching T.V when he turned to me. 

"The doctor said you have to kiss my oos." He said, pouting.

I rolled my eyes, "When I see a prescription, then I'll do it." I replied, amused.

He then smirked and de-tangled himself from me and got up to search through his bag, what was he doing? He came back to the bed with a peice of paper in hand, he snuggled into me and handed me the paper.

It is highly suggested that you kiss Jongin's wounds for him to heal faster. - Doctor Kim

I deadpanned and looked up at his smug face, "Seriously?...You-You seriously got the doctor to write you a note?" I asked in disbelief.

He just nodded with a smirk, I sighed and climbed on top of him, I kissed every band-aid  and bruise on his face before pecking his lips and climbing off of him. "You are such an idiot." 

"Aww, I love you too."

"And I love...your six pack."

~

From: Kai <3

Have a great day beautiful! ;3

I smiled as I sat in my seat.

"You've been smiling brighter lately. What's floating your boat?" Woong asked as he plopped down next to me, I raised my eyebrow and smiled a bit wider, "I guess I have, it's because of Kai is the sweetest boyfriend and my appa has been around more now." I replied cheerily, I didn't notice the pain and jealousy past through Woong's eyes as I texted Kai back.

He faked grinned at me, "I'm glad someone can make you happy after what I did. I'm sorry." He said sincerely, I patted his shoulder, "All is good, Past is past, as they say." I said with a shrug, he hummed in response and faced the front as the bell rang.


~

Hello, sorry for being away! Here's a chapter, sorry that it's so short, hopefully I'll post more tomorrow!

Much love, blackmango <3