Seoul Amazing Life

SECOND CHANCE

SEOUL

-2006-

“I’m Park Seungho. I will try my best to be your head security guard, President Park.” Said Seungho and give him a full bow. He smile at Seungho and tap his shoulder.

“Seungho-ya, don’t be so formal to me. Just call me Taehwan Ahjussi.”

Seungho lift his head a little, but he cancel it and keep his head down again. Mr. Park look at Seungho with a salute feel. He’s really a great person. Like his father.

“Seungho-ya, Yang Jaeseung-your father- is my guard that i trust the most. Since he always has a high credibility and also a great personality. And he’s not only my head security guard, he also my best friend. I owe him so much, Seungho-ya. And i’ve promised him that, i will treat his son like my own son. So, when i heard that his son was trained to become a guard like him, i asked them to hired you to be my guard. And after this one year of work test, i already confident to make you my head security guard, Seungho-ya.” Said Mr. Park really sincere to Seungho who still give him a bow. But suddenly, Seungho lift his head and smile a little to Mr. Park.

“President Park, i’m thankful for you kindess to me. But, i also have a profesional job and since i’m working with you now, just treat me like your other guard equaly. It’s fine with me.” Said Seungho make Mr. Park noding his head.

“Okay. I understand your profesionality, Yang Seungho. And i appreciate it. But, my responsibility for you still remain as long as you live. So, if you need something from me, don’t hesitate. Let me know. Okay? You can continue your work.” Said Mr. Park make Seungho noding his head and give him a full bow once again before he leave Mr. Park office room.

-0-

She take a little soup with a spoon from the pan and try the taste. After she sure that the soup taste is good enough, she cover the soup pan with it cover and wait until it fully cooked. She sit on the dining table’s chair and look around. Everything going well for this almost one year living together with Seungho in this little apartment.

Their apartment only have one little bed room that only for Injung, Seungho will sleep at the living room sofa, one little bathroom that also become their washing room, one little living room that connected to kitchen with a little space for their two chairs dining table. They only can afford this apartment when they choose to buy one. They don’t want to rent a better apartment because they’re thinking about the monthly costs that can be a burden for them. So, Seungho choose to buy this little apartment for them.

But it’s okay with Injung. She never feel uncomfortable or even give a little complain to Seungho. She always taking care the apartment without nagging. Injung also already have a job. She’s working at the bibimbab little restaurant on the next block. She want to help Seungho to gain some money. Because, half of Seungho’s salary will they sent to Seungho’s eomma. And they also need to pay many thing for the house’s side costs. So, since Injung worked, they can have more money to spend.

“Injung-a, i’m home.”

Injung hear Seungho voice and make her smile happily. Seungho finally home. She welcome Seungho with a beautiful smile.

“Annyeong!” greet Injung make Seungho smile and pull her to his hug. He also give a peck to Injung’s lips and cares her head after that. But, Injung can see something is strange. Seungho’s face look unwell.

Injung take Seungho to the living room and let Seungho sit on the sofa. She go to the kitchen for a while to take one baskin of hot water. And after that, she come back to Seungho. Help Seungho to massage her foot.

“How’s work?” ask Injung to Seungho while she start to open Seungho’s shoes. Seungho sigh a little make Injung look at him with a concern look. She know that something is happened with Seungho.

“Wae? Is there something bad happened?” ask Injung. Seungho hold Injung hands and stop her from massaging his foot. He pull Injung and drag her to sit on his lap. After Injung sit on his lap, Seungho lay on Injung shoulder and hug her waist. Injung embracing Seungho and cares his hair smoothly to make her’s love feeling better.

“Wae? Are you having a problem at your workplace?” ask Injung once again. Seungho finally start to speak.

“Injung-a... I’m a head security guard right now.” Said Seungho and smile widely after that, make Injung startled and look at Seungho with her happy face.

“Jinjja?! Jinjjaro?! You were promoted, oppa?!” ask Injung really happy. Seungho noding his head with a pround expression.

“Ne. I’m a head security guard right now, Injung-a.” said Seungho make Injung yells happy and hug Seungho really tight.

“Yaay! Chukae oppa!! I’m happy for you. Chukae!” said Injung make Seungho laugh because of seeing his girl become so happy like this.

“Now, i can gain more salary. We can save it little by little. And when it’s enough, let’s buy a bigger apartment for us.” Said Seungho make Injung noding her head with her wide smile.

Seungho suddenly take something from his pocket. And after he found it, he take one of Injung’s hands and put it on Injung’s palm. A car key. Injung look at Seungho with her startled yet full of happiness face.

“I also get my operational car. So, everytime you need me to take you somewhere, i will drive you there. Okay?” said Seungho make Injung shocked for a second and yells happy again.

“Chukae oppa! Jinjja chukae! I’m really happy right now! Eottokhae? I’m feeling so happy, oppa. Omo!” said Injung extreamly excaited. Suddenly, Seungho hold Injung’s hand and lock her eyes on Injung. Make Injung that still yelling happy suddenly startled and become quiet.

“Injung-a, right now, oppa already can trully give you something that can make you happy.”

Injung keep silent and look at Seungho with her beaten heart. Seungho cares Injung cheek gently and hold her hands again.

“Now, oppa have a confident to ask you this. Injung-a, i’m really love you. And the only person that i want to spend the rest of my life with is only you. So, let’s married, eo? Let’s married and raise a family together. Let’s having many beautiful baby together. Let’s life happily together for the rest of our life. Eo?” ask Seungho to Injung and show Injung a beautiful wedding ring that make Injung startled even more.

Injung’s eyes start to getting teary. And she finally cry and smile on the same time. She slowly noding her head slowly to Seungho and make that man start to smile happy and insert the ring into Injung finger. After that, he pull Injung closer to him and kiss her lips.

Seungho broke his kiss and interlock their forehead. “I love you, Injung-a.” said Seungho make Injung noding her head while still crying and smiling.

“I love you too, Seungho Oppa.”

Injung sigh happy and feel so touch. She cupped Seungho’s face and kiss his lips gently. After that, she hug Seungho and fall asleep together with a bright smile on their face.   

-0-

“Slowly, slowly, be carefull yeobo.” Warned Seungho to Injung when he guide Injung step out from their car with her eyes closed with a sleeping mask by Seungho, while Seungho still record their way with their handycam.

“Where are you taking me, yeobo?” ask Injung to Seungho. When Injung still cooking breakfast, suddenly Seungho close her eyes with a sleeping mask and take her somewhere.

“It’s a surprise. Trust me, you’ll going to love it. Don’t move, okay.” Said Seungho after he release Injung hands and start to searching for the key. After he open the door, he take Injung hands and guide her inside.

“Okay. Just a moment.” Said Seungho and let Injung standing in the middle of the room, and he place the handycam on the top of the fireplace, still on the recording mode on them. After that, Seungho stand in front of Injung with his wide smile.

“You can open the mask, yeobo.” Said Seungho.

“Can I? Okay, okay. Here we go...” Injung open the sleep mask slowly and after she release the sleeping mask and open her eyes, she startled.

“Happy six month wedding anniversary, Mrs. Yang.”

“Is... is this?” Injung mumbling because she’s fully startled and start to cry. Seungho pull Injung to his hug and cares her back.

“This is our new house, Injung-a. And right now, it’s change to be our new home.” Said Seungho to Injung. Injung look at Seungho and kiss her husband lips. 

Their new house is a townhouse that’s not so big but really warm and homey for both of them. The house is still empty without any furniture except the kitchen and the bathroom that having a permanent furniture. Injung look around, still startled with their new house. And when she look at Seungho, Seungho smile at Injung gently.

“I can’t decorate the house so nicely like you did with our old apartment. So, i hand it over to the master, you.” Said Seungho make Injung smile slowly. And suddenly, she run to Seungho and jump to Seungho torso. Seungho carried her and Injung hug him tightly. Injung look at Seungho happy.

“I love you.” Said Injung and kiss Seungho’s lips make him smile in that kiss.

After Injung broke the kiss, she get down from Seungho and start to explore her new house. Seungho also following her after he turn of the record mode on their handycam. On the first floor, there’s a big space that Injung and Seungho stand before, it’s for their living room. The small yet beautiful kitchen have a space for their dining room that can fit for four chair dining table now. There’s also a small space beside the living room that separated with a glass wall, Injung want to make that space to be Seungho’s work office.

After that, Injung run to the second floor. There’s two bedroom that across each other. The first bedroom having a bigger space than the another one, so Injung want to make that bigger room for their bedroom, and the next bedroom for their guest. The bathroom placed in the middle of the bedroom with the bathtub and the shower cabbin.

And suddenly, Injung look at something that make her more startled. There’s a door with a pale green paint inside the master bedroom. And there’s a cute letter board hanging in the middle of the door ‘SeungJung Baby’s Room’. She open the door slowly and look inside with her teary eyes. Seungho look at her reaction and start to smile. He hug her from behind make Injung cares his hair.

“I change the working room to be our future baby bedroom. Let me use the little space downstair, and make this room to be our baby bedroom. I know you aren’t pregnant yet, but i hope this room can make God see our wish and give a little life being in your womb, yeobo.” Said Seungho. Injung turn around and hug Seungho tighter.

“Gomawo. I’m verry happy because i can have you as my husband, oppa. I love you.” Said Injung make Seungho cares her back and suddenly, he lifted Injung onto his torso.

“Ya, oppa!” Injung get a little shocked because of Seungho sudden act. But, Seungho look at Injung and show his naughty smile.

“Injung-a, let’s try to have a baby, eo?” ask Seungho with his aegyo voice. Make Injung laugh and hit his chest lightly.

“Ya! There’s still no bed here. Beside, we have to start searching for the furniture since you’re free today. Tomorrow you’ll go back to work and... Kyaa!!” Injung yells startled when Seungho suddenly running to the bathroom and lay her on the bathtub above him. He smile seducing to his wife while he start to cares Injung’s neck and kiss her lips several times.

“We can use bathtub, Injung-a. Oppa is a creative husband.” Whispers Seungho make Injung laugh.

“Oppa-ya! Why my husband is so ert?” ask Injung. Hear what just Injung said, Seungho pouting his lips and start to acting like he’s angry. Look at Seungho’s act, Injung laugh and cares his hair.

“Omo.. are you angry? Eo? Are you angry, oppa?” ask Injung seducing her husband, and suddenly bite Seungho’s upper lips lightly. She look at Seungho and wink at him. “Let’s start the game, oppa.” Said Injung make Seungho smile wider and start to turned the position around and kiss Injung passionately for a beginning of their love game!

-0-

“It’s been two months since you and your wife moved to your new house, right hyung?” ask Joon, one of Seungho’s guide team when they having a break at the office canteen.

“Eo. Come to my house if you want to.” Said Seungho to Joon and all of his team, make everyone agree together.

“It’s really great to having a wife like you, hyung. I even can’t have a girlfriend because every girls is scared when they know that i’m working as a security guard for one of the most richest man in Seoul that also having the most enemy in the world.” Said Mir make everyone noding his head.

“I even can’t have an outside date with my girlfriend and have to hide all my relation identity. All of us did. And are you not scared for your wife’s safety, hyung?” ask Joon make Seungho get silent. It’s true. Since working as a security guard for the most powerful person in Seoul, they have to hide their relation identity, because it’s so dangerous for them if their enemy know about their information that can be a weapon to attack them. 

“Hyung, bytheway, i heard that Mr. Park has a daughter. And he also hide her identity even before she was born.” Said Thunder, the another guard in Seungho’s team.

“Yes. But he never show his daughter to anyone. There’s not even one photo of her hanging in this large castle-like house. I also never find a photo’s frame in Mr. Park office. Is it because she’s ugly?” Said Mir, make everyone laughing together.

“Ya, don’t said anything rude, Mir. If one of the staff heard your words, they can report it to Mr. Park.” Said Seungho make Mir suddenly realize.

“But, it’s true. Mr. Park never show his daughter to anyone. Even almost every body in this world still don’t know about the fact that Mr. Park has a daughter. Some of them who already heard about it even always think that it’s only a rumors. There’s just the people who work at this house know the truth that he has a daughter. But still, we never saw her even once.” Said Joon, make everyone start to get intense.

But suddenly Seungho broke the situation. “Enough, enough. We have to eat quickly and get back to work. We still have our night sift. Eat quickly.” Said Seungho make everybody get back to their food, forgetting about the topic.

-0-

“Injung-a, i’m home. Injung-a,” Seungho come inside his house and start to calling his wife. But there’s no answer. Seungho walk to the kitchen and found many food on the table for their dinner. So it’s mean that Injung is home. But where’s she?

“Injung-a, where are you yeabo? Jung-a?” call Seungho while he walk upstair. He open their bedroom but found nothing. He open the bathroom door next, and also empty. The another room’s door even unclosed and make him can see through to the inside of the room that also empty.

Seungho getting panic, he remember the thing that Joon said back in the office about the bad things that their enemy do for their relation. He start to call Injung’s phone. But there’s no answer. Until suddenly, he hear the door open. Seungho run downstair and found Injung standing in front of the door with her blank expression. He come to Injung with his worried and angry face.

“Ya! If you want to leave the house, tell me first. I almost die when i can’t found you all over the house!” Yells Seungho angry because he’s extreamly worried. Injung still remain silent make Seungho suddenly realize what just he did to Injung. He pull Injung to his hug and cares her back.

“I’m sorry, I don’t mean to yelled at you. I’m was so worried when i can’t found you at the house. I was scared that something bad might be happened to you. I can’t imagine what will happen to me if i lose you Injung-a. I’m sorry, eo?” said Seungho to Injung make Injung broke the hug and search something on her bag. After she found the envelope letter, Injung give it to Seungho.

“This is for you, oppa.” Said Injung make Seungho look at the envelope. From the hospital.

“What happened to you? Are you sick?” ask Seungho start to worried again when he saw the hospital name on the envelope. Injung doesn’t answer him and just leaving him to the kitchen. Start to preparing their dinner on her silence and expresionless face, make Seungho getting more worried and panic.

“Ya, Kang Injung, answer me.” Said Seungho following his wife to the dining table, try to get the answer before he open the envelope. But Injung still don’t giving him any answer and still preparing their meal without even looking at Seungho, make Seungho get more worried. Seungho finally start to open the envelope slowly. Hoping that there’s no bad news that written on the letter.

And when he read the letter, he suddenly startled. “Ye... yeabo... you...” he stutter at Injung.

Injung who still preaparing the meal walk to the dining table with two bowls of rice for both of them start to open . “It’s been two weeks, oppa.” said Injung careless without turning her face and still arrange the food.

Seungho look at his wife, with his eyes that start to getting teary. “I’m gonna be a... father?” ask Seungho and suddenly Injung lift her head and look at Seungho for a while. After that, she start to smile and noding her head.

“Eo. You’re gonna be a father, oppa.” Said Injung make Seungho suddenly throw away the letter and run to Injung. He lifted Injung to his torso and hug her tightly while he still crying. Injung laugh and cry at the same times. She cares Seungho hair and smile relieved and happy.

“Thankyou Injung-a. Thankyou for making my live complete. I love you both.” Said Seungho with his husky voice because of crying. Injung cuped Seungho face while she removing his tears and kiss his lips.

“I know you’re gonna be a great daddy, oppa. We love you too.”

Seungho put down Injung and start to cares Injung’s belly. Injung laughing happy when she see her husband.

“Annyeong, kid. Appa is here. Be save, eo? Appa and eomma loves you.” Said Seungho and kiss Injung’s belly because of his overload happiness. 

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Annyeong readers!

Finaly finaly! I can connect my internet again and post the second chapter.

This is my second chapter. Everything goes well isn't it? 

Yup! It's only the beginning. Wait for the drama okay, hahaha. 

Rite, i also want to ask your kindly kindly comment and review for my new chapter so i can make the next chapter to be better. 

Subscribe and vote also my wish from my amazing reader. Hehe..

So, have a nice reading, guys!

Love, rashimaa