First Meeting

SECOND CHANCE

Byunghee look at the man who is sitting in front of him deeply.

“It’s been a year and you still keep that woman with you alive?” ask him with his heavy voice. Byunghee nod his head once.

“Why?”

Byunghee then lift up his head and look at his eyes directly. “She’s sick and dying, abeoji. She’ll die by herself.”

“Until when?! One month later? One year later? Or do you want to wait until I die?” ask his father.

“Abeoji,”

“I watch the news yesterday. About the man that introduce himself as Soyeon’s fiancé. What is that?”

“It’s just a company plan to keep Soyeon’s position save by making that man as a bait and hide Soyeon behind him.” Said Byunghee directly.

“So? What is your plan to make all the things right?”

Byunghee then look at his father and smile. “I already think about all of it, abeoji. First, kill President Park. And then, I’ll make everything’s right without using our own hands.”

“By?”

“I’ll make Soyeon destroy her shield by herself. And then we’ll make she destroy her self after that. And before she die, I’ll take everything from her hand and make everything belong to us.”   

His father then smile and nodding his head.

“Do it.”

-0-

“Saeng-il chukahamnida, saeng-il chukahamnida, saranghaneun Mavinnie, saeng-il chukahamnida…”

Mavin open his eyes and found both of his parents already sitting on his bed with a cake on his mother’s hand and a handycam on his father’s hand in the middle of the night.

“Eomma, Appa…”

“Eo, uri adeul! (my son)” said Jiyeon and pull Mavin into her hug after Myungsoo put the handycam on the table and take over the cake from her hand.

“Happy Mavinnie day, adeul-a… Injung Eomma and Seungho appa loves you. Jiyeon eomma and Myungsoo appa also love you. We love you so much!” said Jiyeon and kiss Mavin’s lips. Mavin then start to cry on his mother’s hug make Jiyeon also can’t hold her tears and Myungsoo also feels so touched by looking at them. He then cares Mavin’s head gently.

“Aigoo, my son is crying? Eo? My strongest son is crying?”

“Mavinnie is Jiyeonie eomma only son.” Said Mavin make Jiyeon and Myungsoo laugh.

“Keumanhae, come on, blow the candle.” Said Myungsoo and tap both of their head.

And then Mavin start to make a wish. After that, he blow the candle and everyone on the bed room clap their hands together.

“Happy birthday again, uri adeul-a.” said Jiyeon and kiss Mavin’s lips. Myungsoo then also kiss Mavin’s head.

After that, Jiyeon take Mavin and put him on her laps.

“Mavin-a, eomma have something for you.” Said Jiyeon make Mavin look at her quietly. Jiyeon and take a little box that Joon brought before.

“What is it, eomma?” ask Mavin. Jiyeon then let Mavin open that box by himself. And when he open it, three of them startled to see the things inside that box. It’s a half heart necklace that belongs to Injung.

“It’s Injung Eomma necklace.” Said Mavin and take that necklace from it box. Suddenly, a fold paper fall of from the box. Myungsoo then take it and give it to Jiyeon. Jiyeon open it and realize. It’s Seungho’s letter to Mavin.

“Mavin-a, it’s a letter from Seungho Appa!”

“Jinjja?!” ask Mavin make Jiyeon nodding her head.

“Read it, eomma!” said Mavin. Jiyeon then smile and start to read the letter.

Dear our everything, Yang Mavin.

Son, it’s your 5th birthday.

It’s been five years since you came to your mother and my life.

And I can’t be gratefull enough because I can have a son like you.

I still remember when your mother were going to bring you to this world.

I’m so panic and I even almost make your mother squeeze you that still inside her belly when I’ll carried her on my back.

I still remember when finally I heard a beautiful cry on the corridor of the hospital and the doctor came out to tell me that I had a little superhero on my life.

I still remember how amazing it felt when I saw you for the first time on your mother’s embrace. That little guy that still look so red like a tteokbukkie, still so small like an ant, still so fragile like a cotton candy, and still so wonderful like a star on the night sky that shine brighter than the other.

And now you still wonderful, son.

You still the most amazing and wonderful thing that ever happened to your mother and I.

We love you so much. We love you more than anything in this world.

We will do everything to make you be the best that you will be.

And even you can’t see us, we never leave you.

We always be with you.

Inside your heart.

Son, my adorable and amazing son…

I’ll come to see you someday. So, be good and stay save. Be a great boy just like you always do.

Appa and Eomma loves you. More that you will know.

Take care, Mavin-a.

We love you.

P.S: That necklace is the most precious thing to your mother and she gave it to you so you can always feel her even more closer. Take a good care of it so your mother will never be sad. She loves you, Mavin-a. Don’t ever question about that. Okay?

Jiyeon then look at Mavin and find out that he’s crying. Jiyeon that also crying pull Mavin into her hug. Myungsoo sigh and cares Mavin’s back.

“I miss eomma. I miss appa.” Said Mavin. Jiyeon nod her head and kiss his cheek.

“They also miss you, Mavin-a. They love you so much. Eo? Don’t cry. Or you’ll going to make them sad.” Said Jiyeon and remove Mavin’s tears.

“Eo… Mavin will always make appa and eomma happy.” Said Mavin and use that necklace. After that all of them start to eat the cake with a happy smile on their face.

-0-

Byunghee look at Soyeon that still using her clothes in front of him. She’s using her bodycon red dress and a fur coat, she also using her big hat and a sunglasees, she also using a stiletto and a red lipstick with a y make up. It’s really a rare occasion to see Soyeon really be this dress up. She usualy using something more chic to show her executive side like blazer or pencil skirt. Not a y dress like this.

“Where are you going this pretty?”

“I’m going to see that bastard that taking my position in my father’s company.”

“This beautiful?”

“Eo.”

“Why? You can use your usual outfit. Why are you need to so dress up like this?” ask Byunghee again. Soyeon then turn around and look at Byunghee.

“I just want to see him like this. Why? Is there something wrong?”

“Eo. It’s really wrong. You’re to much for just a short meeting.”

“Whatever. I’m going. See you.” Said Soyeon and kiss Byunghee’s cheek. After that, she leave the house and start to drive to her father company. To meet that man that taking her position away.

-0-

Mavin look so happy when he start to celebrate his birthday. All of his friends are coming and they also bring many gifts for Mavin. Jiyeon also do the decoration perfectly and make the party look so amazing and fun.

“Oppa, can you bring those cupcakes outside? The kids wants to eat more cupcakes.” Said Jiyeon while she’s bussy preparing the food by herself.

“Eo.” Said Myungsoo and bring the cupcakes outside.

“Appa, where’s the pororo clown?” ask Mavin when Myungsoo come out from inside.

“Ahjusii, where’s pororo?” all of Mavin’s friend also asking the same thing to Myungsoo. Myungsoo then smile and kneeling down.

“Pororo will be here in a minute, eo? For now, let us eat some cakes.” Said Myungsoo make everyone take the cupcakes for themselves.

Suddenly Mavin pull the tip of Myungsoo’s shirt. Myungsoo then look at his son. “Eo?”

“Is appa is here? Seungho Appa?” ask Mavin make Myungsoo smile and cares his son’s head.

“Ani. Seungho Appa is having a job so he can’t come here. But, he already say happy birthday for you, didn’t he?” ask Myungsoo and touch the half heart pendant that Seungho gave last night. Mavin then nodding his head slowly.

“Everyone!” Jiyeon voice sound from the inside. “Pororo is here!” said Jiyeon and make every kids yelling happy, especially Mavin.

“Pororo!! Pororo!!” yelled everyone while the pororo clown come to the backyard. He then greet everybody with a cares on their head.

And when he see mavin, Pororo open his hand and let Mavin come inside his hug.

“Pororo!” said Mavin happy while hugging that clown.

“Mavinnie! I want Pororo to hold me!” said one of Mavin’s friend.

“Ani! Pororo is mine.” Said Mavin and hug Pororo again. Pororo then also hug Mavin tightly and then play with him all the time.

Myungsoo walk to Jiyeon that standing alone and watch Mavin play with pororo clown and his friends.

“He looks so happy.” Said Myungsoo.

“They look so happy.” Answer Jiyeon make Myungsoo confused.

“They?”

Jiyeon then look at Myungsoo and smile. “Eo. It’s been a while since that father and son haven’t met.”

Myungsoo startled and look at the pororo clown. “It’s… Seungho Hyung?”

Jiyeon nodding her head and smile for a while before she enter the house to prepare the meal. Myungsoo then take his handy camera and start to record Mavin with Pororo Clown that playing together so happy. And it’s actually Mavin and his beloved father.

-0-

“Joon-a, you can wait for me here. I just want to take two documents for tomorrow meeting on my office. There are also many staff that work over night, so it’s going to be okay.”

Joon then nodding his head and wait for Seungho on the lobby. Seungho then go inside the lift and go to his office.

When he arrive at his floor, his secretary look at him with her scared expression.

“President…”

Seungho look at her confused and then his secretary look inside Seungho’s office. Without asking, Seungho walk slowly to his office. He holding something behind his back. It’s a gun. And slowly, he open the door and suddenly, he stop.

A woman sit on his seat. Her face is hide under her big floppy hat and she even using a sunglasses. When she find out that Seungho already inside, she turn the chair and facing Seungho.

“Who are you, miss?” ask Seungho.

She then chukled and then she slowly take off her hat and sunglasses together. And when she look up to Seungho, Seungho eyes got widen. His body stop moving and he even stop breathing. He start to shivering and even feeling like unconscious.

“I’m President Park one and only daughter. The only heir of this company. I’m Park Soyeon.”


Soyeon and Injung Necklace


To Be Continued

Annyeong!

I'm back with a new chapter.

Finally, Seungho and Soyeon meet.

Wait for the next chapter to find out what will happened, okay?

And thankyou for all of my friend that always willing to give me comment ^^

Dont forget to keep comment and subscribe, guys.

Vote also, okay?

Happy reading, guys!

love, rashimaa