Hiding Your Feelings Won't Help

My In Denial Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  A/N: Italic means past event . Italic Black means that it is a thought.  

 

"Let's break up.." Those words slipped out from his lips.   'What?' She thought looking at him in confused.   "Your restrictions are too much for me, MiHyun. It's loud and irritating, you're annoying me." He said coldly.   She felt as if she was stabbed right into her heart, 'Wai.. what?' Her eyes started to tear up.  

Break time at class 2-A.

"No way! I don't want to!" MiHyun shouted as she hit her desk.   Jisun shook her arm, "Yah, you're having a bad dream," she said.   MiHyun slowly woke up looking at her. Some of the students are laughing at MiHyun's reaction.   "Huh? What? A dream?" she asked.   Jisun nodded, "Yes, look around you. It's break time." She said and stood up leaving her alone.   'Why did I dream of being dumped?' MiHyun asked herself as she was left alone. 'So awful, LuHan wouldn't dump me right?' She shook her head. 'Right, I've never done anything wrong, yet.'   "Mihyun-ssi!LuHan's here!"   LuHan peeked into the classroom, looking at her.   'I've been going out with LuHan for a month now, and everyone in campus knows about it. So it'll be okay. We both are in love with each other.' MiHyun stood up and walk towards him.   They both walk out of the classroom, talking at the corridor.   "What's wrong, LuHan?" She asked. 'I'm happy to see him but..'   "I'm on to my next class, so I thought I'd dropped by..." LuHan paused, "Well, remember how I promised a date this Sunday? We suddenly have club activities, so I guess I have to cancel.."   "Huh? N-no way!" She said in disagreement. "I was really looking forward to it..!!" She then cover with her own two hands, realizing about what she just said. 'Oh, right. The main reason I was dumped before was because of my complaints!   She then remembered the things happened before on her past relationship.   "But we made a promise!" She said.   "It can't be helped." Her ex replied.   "Why didn't you answer your cell phone yesterday?"   "Didn't I tell you? I was sleeping."   MiHyun started to panic. She regains her composure and looked at him smiling. "Oh, okay.. You don't have to worry about me," she said cheerfully. 'It's club activities anyway.' She thought.   "I'm really sorry," LuHan said, rubbing his nose.   "No, no.. It's fine, don't worry. I'll come by after practice. Okay?" He just nodded, turning around and left. MiHyun waved at him as he walked off. 'That was a close one, I have to be careful,' she let out a sigh. 'I'm lucky that I was able to go out with the guy I like. Especially someone popular like LuHan.'  

Sunday afternoon, MiHyun went to the soccer field to see LuHan since he said the other day that they have a practice. She watched him from a far.

  "Oh.." She said as she watch how good he is. "Club activities should be finishing about now," she mumbled to herself. 'Even while doing the club activities, he's still cool.'   "LuHan, good job!"   MiHyun looked at the owner of that voice, which took her by surprise. She was holding on to his arm, being flirty around him.   "Ugh.. Don't stick to me like that. Stay away!" LuHan said as he tried to shoo her away.   MiHyun looked at them, her heart felt a pang of jealousy. 'What was that?'   "Why?" The girl asked LuHan.   "I told you to stop it!" LuHan said being irritated.   One of the player let out a sigh, "Manager's at it again, even though the guy already has a girlfriend."   Another player added, "She said, she's not giving up despite the fact."   MiHyun looked down, 'They spend a lot of time together during their practice, he might like her back..'   "Wait! For today, let's.." The female manager said.   "No way.." LuHan shook his head then he noticed MiHyun, "Oh.." He quickly ran into where she was, "MiHyun-ah!"   "LuHan!" The manager called out as he left her.   LuHan reached where MiHyun is, panting a bit. "You were waiting for me." He looked at her smiling.   MiHyun looked up to him, her heart beats faster, "Uh- yeah.."   "Let's go home together.." LuHan said.   "Can you go now?" She asked.   "Yeah, I'll just stop by at the clubroom first, then let's head home."   Not far from them, the team's manager were looking at them, glaring at MiHyun, which she noticed.  

They were walking together, LuHan got his things from the clubroom. MiHyun glanced at him, he was abit ahead of her.

  'That manager.. I wonder what he thinks of her..' She thought. 'Is it okay? I don't like it when they'r together..' She mentally slapped herself, 'Nooooo~ No, no... I shouldn't think like this. I decided to stop complaining since the day LuHan and I start dating..'   Little did she know, LuHan was looking at her, feeling a bit uneasy. He rubbed his nape, "Uh. You see, earlier, the manager was just flirting on her own, so.."   MiHyun looked at him, "Huh?"   "Well, I thought you might be bothered by it, so.."   'Oh my gosh! Was I that obvious? He'll think I'm jealous!' She started to panic. She started to laugh awkwardly, or rather forcefully, "Oh, don't worry. I'm not bothered by it."   LuHan just looked at her for while before looking away, "If it was me," he blushed, "I'd definitely be jealous."   'Huh?' His words made her face turn bright red. She looked at him, 'LuHan, if I get jealous..' LuHan leaned down closer to her, giving her a gentle kiss on her lips. 'Will you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter