Five Minutes

ANNOYING FANBOY

Amber back to her home with sour-looked face. today kyungsoo disturbing her with his super annoying charms. And now she had to go back to her house, like in her class, she never feel comfortable in her own house.

“You are home Amber? I cook something, let’s eat.Her mom welcome her in front door.

“I’m not hungry. Move!”

That early fourty aged woman moved a bit than look at Amber back that become further from her sight. And she cried. She wish Amber could accept her as her mom. Lay looking at his stepmother then hugged her.

“She’ll change Mom.” Lay tried to calm the woman who married his father two years ago.

“Thank you Lay, I wish she could accept me like her mom. Like you, thank you Lay.”

“As long as my father is happy I will accept everything for it. And, you do like my mother. She just need more time.”

“I love you my kid.” That woman hugged Lay with love. “Let’s eat!” Mrs. Liu push Lay to the kitchen

==

“Amber..”

“Gege, what are you doing here?” Amber wipe tears in her eyes.

“Why are you crying my little girl?” Lay sit beside her only sister.

“Ani, I just got dust on my eyes.”

“Why are you crying?”

She’s not giving an answer. She then hugged Lay and cried in her only brother’s arms.

==

“Amber sweety, can you help me dear?” Kyungsoo’s annoying voice into Amber ears. Amber just close her ears with two hands.

Kyungsoo open Amber’s hand that cover her ears.

“Hya!! Would you please stop DISTURBING ME? I’m busy”

“Can you help me honey? Just once.”

“No!”

“Please, I need you more than everything in this whole world.”

“You !!”

Amber facing Kyungsoo who’s ready with his english book in hand.

“Five minutes!” amber remind.

“Actually I just need two minutes, if you want more, then it’s okay. I know you start loving me. Oooh how sweet.” Kyungsoo keep annoying Amber

“SHUT UP!”

“Kyungsoo, stop annoy her.” Sulli and Kris that just come sit on their own seat.

“I’m not annoy her, she wanted to stay with me, am I right dear?” Kyungsoo ask Amber. “Did you call that annoying?” Kyungsoo facing Kris.

“If amber want it, it’s not then.” Kris give two thumbs up.

“Just shut up and let’s do this quickly!” Amber try to just concentrate teaching english to Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo never listening to explanation Amber gave. He love to looking at Amber with her mad face explain English to him. Kyungsoo love to listening Amber holding-anger-tone voice while she is talking,

 “You got it?” Amber asked Kyungsoo who still looking at her with twinkle eyes.

Kyungsoo blinked his eyes cutely.

“Are you listen to my explanation?”

“I’m listening honey. I got everything. Thank you. What do you want for the pay? Kiss? Hug?”

“Get lost!!”

Kyungsoo laughing. Amber is totally different with other girl. and that’s what make her special.

“Dude, you’ve heard that? Vacation next week. What do you think? You are in?”

“Of course. And you dear?” Kyungsoo poke Amber in front of him.

“I’m not going to. I’m busy.”

“Uh? I’ll be busy then, I think I can’t go.” Kyungsoo innocently smiling to Kris that laughing hard.

“Amber, you are really not going? You are so mean, what about me?” Sulli protest.

“No Sul, it’s not like that.” Amber try to explain.

“So?”

“I’m just can’t go”

“Give me a reasonable answer please”

“I’m just…”

“You can’t give me the answer. So mean.”

“OK I’m in. you heard that?” Amber frustating answer.

“And you my bestie?” Kris ask Kyungsoo for the second time.

“You don’t need my answer Kris. Amber answer everything.” Kris and Sulli laughing hard while Amber glaring at Kyungsoo.

“You !” Amber mouthing.