2

Lay Imagine #1 - I've Always Loved You

My eyes only find you

My mind only remembers you

I’m only yelling your name

What am I supposed to do?

My heart only knows you..

I think I’m going to go crazy...

 

The same verse kept playing over and over in your head, sung by an angelic voice.

 

You opened your eyes to see that you were in a hospital room. The curtains were slightly opened, sunlight finding its way into the room. Your head started aching like crazy; painful tears started falling from your eyes. A low moan was heard by your right. You slowly shifted your head. Lay, was by your side; gripping onto your right hand. “Don’t go....Y/N...” He croaked.

 

His eyes fluttered open; tears swelling up and falling from his eyes, one by one. At that moment, you forgot everything: Krystal, the fight, the attempt. All that you saw at the moment was Lay, the one that was always there, the one that you loved deeply.

 

You reached up to his cheek and wiped the tears away. His eyes meet yours. You gave a weak smile at him, “Good morning, Lay.” He flashed the brightest smile and got closer to you. He raised his hands to cup your face, “Good morning, beautiful.” He pressed his lips onto yours, kissing you passionately. Your eyes widened with shock, but the sweet and warm taste on your lips made you give in. You kissed him back with all the love you could give to him, even though he might not return it. A tear strolled down your cheek, why is he doing this even though he doesn’t love me?

 

You began kissing more aggressively, more heart breaking tears escaping your eyes. Lay noticed this; he pulled his face away, only to have pain strike it. “Do you know how many times I’ve cried myself to sleep? How much it hurt to see you with Krystal? How it felt for you to just...throw me away for her? Do you even know how much I love you?” He froze, out of breath; he felt like he just got punched in the gut. “And now you just kiss me? What the hell, Lay?” You took in a deep breath.

 

“I have always liked you. But what if you didn’t like me back? What if that ruined our entire relationship? What if I lost you?” You looked deep into Lay’s eyes, and he stared at you back with... hurt. Affection. Love. “Y/N, I love you, I’ve always loved you. But I couldn’t risk losing you.” He leaned closer to you, “I’m so sorry.” His warm lips meet yours once again. But this time, the hidden feelings reach your body. “Saranghae”

 

/End/