1

Lay Imagine #1 - I've Always Loved You

You and Lay have been best friends for 6 years. And over those 6 years, you adapted a major crush on him. Well, every girl did, Lay was the hottest, coolest, and one of the nicest guy in school. So you wouldn’t call yourself special. You were too scared to confess to him, you didn’t want to ruin your relationship with him. Lay would never think of me the same way, you kept telling yourself.

 

 Then, something happens, Lay got a girlfriend. You knew this day would come, but you didn’t think it’ll hurt this much. Her name was Krystal. She had long hair, milky white skin, and skinny. You could never compare to her, she was the perfect package. So every night, you would cry yourself to sleep, praying that another day of despair would never come. And, unfortunately, it did.

 

2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 5 months, flew by.

 

Lay has committed himself to Krystal. No time for you. You wouldn’t dare to even say hi when passing each other in the hallway. You let out a heavy sigh, and slumped down on the couch. You reach into your pocket and grabbed your phone. You search your contacts list for a pronoun.

 

 To: Mine

Hey! Wanna go and grab some dinner with me?

 

 

To: Y/N

Sorry. Today is Krystal’s birthday. I’m taking her out. Maybe next time? :)

 

 

Tears started falling from your eyes.

 

 

To: Stupid er

Look, Lay. I get that you have a girlfriend now. But I’d appreciate it if you at least talk to me. I don’t want to be the one that brings up a conversation. Or would you rather be strangers? Actually id like that. Don’t ever talk to me again.

 

 

You threw your phone at the wall and it broke in pieces. You, tired of trying to keep this relationship with him, cried to your hearts’ content. You got up, and changed, still crying. You wore a black hoodie over a white tee, jeans, and high tops. You exited your house and ran, nonstop. You stopped and looked around to see where you are. You have stopped crying but you saw something that made you start balling again. He was there, talking with her.

 

He looked kind of depressed, and nervous. But why the hell do you care now. You didn’t realize you were staring at him until his eyes met yours. His face brightened but fell, within a second. You had flicked him off and started running again. Your eyes were clouded by darkness, and anger. You had no idea where you were going, but you kept at it because you heard a familiar piece of calling after you.

 

You ran into an alley and supposed that you lost him because he wasn’t calling your name anymore. “Hey beautiful~” Your breath hitched. “Wanna have some fun~” You turned to look at the perpetrator. “Get away from me.” You demand but he kept coming closer. He grabbed you and pounded you against the wall. “Come on. Don’t be like that~” He started kissing your neck. “Help! Help!” “Shut up!” He raised his hand to cover your mouth. You closed your eyes and yelled your final words. “LAY! HELP!”

 

Your head raced in circles, losing consciousness. You heard footsteps, yelling, and a thud. Someone raised your face to look at them, but you out before you got a chance to see your savior. 

 

 

/To Be Continued/