New Girl In School P.1

It's Time (그것은 시간)

Sara's P.O.V

~Flashback~

Mom and Dad are fighting again, why can't we just live like a normal family. "Can you two stop fighting each other and get a divorce?" My big brother yelled and took my hand, "Why mom, why dad? All you guys do is fight in front of me and Seoyoung, do you guys have a brain?" My brother shouted, wow Jae-Hwa is pissed off. "How dare you to speak to your own mother like that" Our mother said and slapped Jae-Hwa, "That's it, i'm moving back to Japan" My mom said and left us.

~End Of The Flashback~

It's been two months since our mother left us, i still can't believe that my mom left us for another woman! My dad and my brother are in the living room, talking about moving to another country!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! Finally, we are going to leave this rotten old house."Seoyoung, come here" my dad yelled, "Coming dad" i said and walked into the living room. I already know what he is going to say, "What is it?" i asked, i looked around and i saw my brother crying.... AGAIN!!! I can't believe my brother would cry over that evil woman aka our mom. "Seoyoung, we are moving to...." 

 

 

 

~Continue~

Sorry if it's to short but the next chapter will be longer ^^ here is a "I'm sorry" gif

Btw, why was Jae-Hwa/Kiseop crying?

I'M SO CURIOUS YEAH~ *SHINee mode on* XD