New Girl In School P.2

It's Time (그것은 시간)

Seoyoung's P.O.V

"Seoyoung, we are moving to South Korea" Jae-Wwa sadly said. Wait what?!!!!!! Korea?!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know how to speak Korean and our mom lives close to Korea...... i think. "But why Korea??" I asked my dad, "Because your grandma wants to see you and i think it's best to move there instead of living here" My Dad said, "But mom lives close to Korea" i said while looking down, "Sara!!!! We are moving to Korea, end of discussion!!!" My dad yelled at me and walked away, he hate talking about our mom and i mean really hate talking about her. My brother is still crying, cry baby. "Jae-Hwa, are you okay?" i sad next to him, "No, i'm scared, what if Kim Jong Un will kidnap us and....." He said, i thought he was the smart one in our family, "Kim Jong Un is in North Korea....." I said to my brother "Oh....... By the way, dad said he already bought a apartment and tickets. We are leaving tomorrow morning, it's best if we go to bed now. Goodnight sis" he said and hugged me, "Goodnight bro but how can we talk with grandma or other Korean people? We don't even know how to speak Korean" i asked, "I don't know, ask dad. Goodnight" and he ran upstairs. Great, now i have to do some research and send a email to all of my best friends. 

 

 


To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]


From: [email protected]


Hey guys, i got some bad news. I'm moving to South Korea tomorrow, please don't be mad. You guys know i love and will miss you guys, right? I will call you guys tomorrow. Until next time my 5 besties.


 I hate saying goodbye, i'm going to miss Adam and Peter GTL (Gym, Tan, Laundry) and Devin and Angel fights (they are twins) but the person i will miss the most is Bria, my best friend since we were born. *ring ring* Oh no, a text, i hope it's not Peter or Bria (they are very very dramatic, thanks Bold And The Beautiful)  

Bri BriMoving?!!!!!!!!!! WHY????!!!! >_< 

MeIdk  

Bri Bri: So........ Are we going to each other tomorrow or what? :'(

Me: No, we are leaving early tomorrow :'( 

Bri Bri: We will miss you :')

Me: I know and i will miss you guys more :') Btw we have to use Twitter or Facebook if we have to talk. Have to go now, bye :'( 

Bri Bri: Ok, bye :'(

 

No one's P.O.V

Seoyoung went and pack her stuff, while she was packing, a tear felt down and she began to cry. Then she went to bed but couldn't stop crying, then she cried herself to to sleep. 

~Next day~

 

Seoyoung's P.O.V

Today we are moving to Korea, i don't want to but maybe it's a good idea....... What am i saying?!!! "Seoyoung and Jae-Hwa!!! We are leaving now" Dad yelled, "Coming!!" we both yelled.

~14 hrs, 20 mins later~

Finally landed in South Korea, so many Korean people. "Dad, where does grandma live?" I asked, "In Busan but kids, you are not moving in with me and grandma" my dad replied, "Why??!!" Me and my brother asked. "Because, both of you are in college so it's best if you guys live there" my dad replied, "Ok but when are we going to move to our college?" i asked. I don't know why but i'm always asking questions XD "Today and kids, you better behave well in this school and no more dressing like a gangsta" and My dad pointed at me . "Why not?" I asked, oki this is my last time asking people, "Because this college is one of the best schools here and maybe it's best if you act like a good girly girl. Please Seoyoung, can you please act like a good girl and make me and your grandma proud " My dad asked, What is wrong with this man aka my dad? a good girly girl?!!! Oh no, he is trying to act cute!!!!! Stop it dad! "Oki, i will do my best and please stop doing that" i replied "Oki, good. Thanks Seoyoung. Bye guys" My dad said while waving "Bye dad" Me and Jae-Hwa said and waving back, "Hey wait, dad, what is the name of our school?!" Jae-Hwa yelled, "SMedia college" My dad yelled, "Oki, thanks dad. Bye" Jae-Hwa yelled. "Bye" My dad yelled and walked away. I hope this school is good or else i will move back to U.S.A. 

 

 

~Continue~