The ED (Emergency Department)

Love, Friendship but to many problems...

Chaerins POV: 

I stepped into the ambulance and looked at Seungri. Still unconscious... Why doesn't he wake up?

I felt useless at the scene... I did nothing... How did Seung Hyun know all these things..?

 

''We're almost there.'' Said one of the paramedics.

''He's not gonna die right..?'' I softly asked.

''We will take good care of him, he is in good hands.'' One of them said.

''Don't lie to me... You always say that...''

''No trust me, he's is gonna be fine.'' 

 

I smiled as I now knew that he was probably telling the truth.

The ambulance stopped and the doors opened. I see Seungri get wheeled out on a trolley and in the corner of my eye I see Seung Hyun running from the parking lot towards the ambulance. He's totally out of breath.

 

''are you okay..?'' I said.

''Oh yeah... Im fine. Let's focus on Seungri for now.'' 

 

I nodded as we both walked in with the paramedics and Seungri on our side.

The paramedics told us to wait outside the ER were he was treated. 

 

''Why can't we see him?'' I said frustrated. ''I need to see him!'' 

 

I stood up out of my chair and walked towards the room and at the point I wanted to go in I felt 2 hands grab me by my shoulders and stop me.

I turned around and saw it was Seung Hyun.

 

''You can't do this. Let the doctors do their job properly...'' He said.

''But I just can't let him suffer in there..! Alone!''

 

I started crying and hugged him. I couldn't deal with all my feelings. 

''Shh... It's okay...'' He said while holding me in his arms. ''We did everything we could do, and now they are taking good care of him...''

I nodded and still felt horrible. I whiped my tears away and sat down again. 

''I just can't believe this all just happened... On our first date...!''

 

Suddenly I heard a ringtone and it came from the left where Seung Hyun was sitting.

 

''Is that your phone..?'' I said.