The first date

Love, Friendship but to many problems...

-NOTE-

From this point on I'm not gonna call the boys by their stage names but their real names, except for Seungri he will stay like this as TOP & Seungri are both Seung Hyun and I don't wanna confuse you guys ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungri's POV:

Do I look good in these clothes..? Aren't these to neat for a first date..? And my shoes..? Omg! I'm freaking out!

 

''Seung Hyun!'' I shouted from my bedroom while I was standing infront of the mirror.

Seung Hyun hears it and walkes upstairs. ''Something wrong..?'' He said as he entered my room.

''Well... I need some advice...''

''Advice for what?''

''Clothes...''

Seung Hyun started to laugh in front of me

''I can't help it! I just don't have a really good eye for fashion... Like you and Jiyong...'' I said.

''It's okay. You just need to change that shirt. That really doesn't fit.''

''So instead of this shirt then maybe this one?'' I said while i pointing to another shirt in my closet.

''For example. Yeah, that's actually a good one! See you start to learn it.'' 

I saw a smile on his face. ''Thank you'' I said and I started to change. Seung Hyun walked out of my room downstairs.

 

I still couldn't cope with my emotions. I was nervous, happy but also anxious that something might go wrong.

I was done with my clothes and soon as I looked on my watch I saw that it was only 5 minutes before 6 pm. 

 

''Oh no! I'm gonna be late!'' I shouted as I run as fast as I could downstairs.

 

I waved at the guys and went straight to Chaerins house. How will she look? She was so beautiful yesterday. She's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

I smiled. Then there was the big moment. She opened the door and then there was a beautiful looking lady with long hair. 

''Hello! Come in!'' She said and as I saw her face I could really see that she was looking forward to it.

''Thanks, and by the way... You look stunning tonight.'' I said.

 

She blushed and was speechless. Did she never had such a compliment before? Nehh.. That can't be. She's so perfect, at least some guys must have told her that before. I was quite Impressed about the looks of the house, it was so neat and everything looked perfect.

''Wow... You have a tidy house'' I said while I sat down around the dining table.

''Well I don't do the cleaning up here, that's mostly Minji and Bom.'' She said.

''I have no idea about who you're talking about'' 

''Oh yeah, you didn't met them yesterday that was just the rest of the boys.'' She grabbed her phone and showed me a picture.

''Look, this is Bom, That's me, then we've got Dara and then Minji.''

 

I was really impressed. All those girls were beautiful. All of them looked absolutely gorgeous.

Chaerin walked into the kitchen to get the food. 

''So here it is! My home made pizza'' She said as she walked back towards the table.

''Oh great! Which flavor..?''

''Chaerin flavor...'' 

She giggled a little but soon we started eating.

As I took the first bite I knew this was the perfect pizza. It all tasted so good!

''Mmm... This is delicious!'' I said

''I'm glad you like it, special recipe from my grandma.''

 

I took another bite and suddenly I feel something in my stuck throat...

I tried to cough it up but it didn't want to come out...

I was scared and started to panic...