The Wedding.

Honeypunch.

"Ready honey?" a very excited voice entered the big princess like room.

"Omma, do you think i should do this? I’m not ready for this." I stared at my mom.

"Oh honey," She walk towards, i can feel her tight hug and her smooth peck on my head.

Her sweet carest made my condition calm & ease the tension inside my body.

That would be the last time I’m going to feel those sweet hugs of my mom since I’m going to be Mrs. Kim soon.

"We want a man to give you the treatment as we give to you, I don't want my princess to suffer."

"But, i don't love him; marriage is for two people who love each other not love each other’s money."

"I know sweetie." She hugged me tighter.

I could tell in her hug she definitely wants me to have a good life, But I really don't need princess treatment anymore.

What's the purpose going to Paris & studying in Harvard University; if I’m not going to use what I learned from there.

And what's the purpose taking fine-arts if I’m going to be married & going to be a house wife forever.

"Excuse me your majesty, but the limousine is now ready." the butler said.

Mom stood in front of me, she fixed my veil & shook some of the dust in my dress "This is it, my baby is going to get married. I'm so happy!"

I put my hands on her arm and walk exiting to my room.

The butler opens the limousine door as I grab my wedding gown inside the car.

Slowly the car move as it takes off to my wedding ceremony.

I took a deep breath as i glare outside the car.

This is it; there is no way out of this situation. I’m going to be Mrs. Kim for the rest of my life.

And I don't even love this guy. I'm just a recipe for my father business plan. i can't accept that my father is giving me up for the sake of our company.

My mom grasps my hand and flashes a sweet smile. "It's okay sweetie."

I reply her with a gloomy nod

I should be happy this day. It’s my wedding for crying out loud.

I wanted to be happy but there is something missing that every girls want to experience on their wedding day.

Why I’m being like this...

The car stopped and I didn't notice we arrive at my wedding ceremony.

I stepped down the car; you can clearly hear the voices of the piano & the choir’s melodic sound.

This is it Jessica, you'll be stuck with a man who you don't love forever...

"Darling, you look dashing." said my dad, i place my hands on his arm and reply him with a smile.

I look both of them. My mom is very emotional at this event while my dad, he just wanted to finish this wedding and get back to work again.

As I walk down the aisle, i saw the back of my groom.

His hair is like a golden sun on summer & his back is sturdy as a rock.

But.. I’m still numb.

Mom & Dad remove their arm on my hand and gives me up to my groom.

I took a glance at my soon to be husband, I didn't expect that his face would be flawless.

In short he is gorgeous, but I can't feel anything. As if he does the same.

The priest is standing in front of us holding a bible with glasses on his face.

Dear family and friends, on behalf of Jessica and Jaejoong

 I welcome all of you for this marriage celebration. We are here today to encourage,

Celebrate and support the covenant these two people Jessica and Jaejoong.

 Beloved to us, now make and to share in the joy that Jessica and Jaejoong Are feeling as they pledge their love and commitment to each other.

We rejoice and celebrate in the ways life has led them to each other and got them to the place where they now stand.

Slowly my mind began to drift off and I was imagining things what will happen after this wedding... Having a lovely dinner and our honeymoon.

But I don’t know him. Why am I marrying this person?

The priest continues to talk.

Since it is your intention to marry, join your right hands and declare your consent. Do you take Jessica to be your lawful wedded wife to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live.

“I Do.” Jaejoong said.

Do you take Jaejoong to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and behold from this day on, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live.

What can I do now…

“I…” I can’t say anything.

I look at the people around me, and they’re looking forward to my answer.

 Jaejoong expect me to say I do, but I don’t.

Now is the time.

I… can’t marry you.

----

Hey everyone, thank you for subscribing in my fic! if you some part is not clear with you.

let me help you catching up! I promise i will do better in next chapter :)