Conditions deleted

Meeting you again

Yo! I'm back! Here is another update! Thank you for all the support! Love you all! Subscribe comment and enjoy~

Third person's pov.

"Where are we going Jjong?" Yoon mi asked 

"I know this dobbokki store just around the corner." 

"Ahhh... Okay. Could we hurry? I'm really really hungry. I didn't eat since like lunch." 

Jonghyun stop in his tracks and flicked Yoon Mi's forehead.

"Ow! What's that for?" Yoon mi sent the other a glare.

"Why didn't you eat? I told you to eat more. It's like 10.40pm and you didn't eat anything since lunch?" 

"I went home after school to sleep and overslept to 8.30." Yoon mi defended herself. 

Jonghyun just shook his head and knocked Yoon Mi's head lightly. Yoon mi looked up and pouted. 

Finally, they reached the store. When the food came, Yoon Mi's focus was just stuck on the food.

Jonghyun turn to watch Yoon Mi as she ate. His eyes never left Yoon Mi ever since they were walking. Quietly, he looked at Yoon mi when she walk and as she eat. To him, everything about her was perfect. Every step she took was beautiful. The way she are was eating radiated with beauty.

"Jjong why are you smiling to yourself?" Yoon mi asked, finally looking up from her food. 

Jonghyun's face heated up. "Ah it's nothing." He mumbled.

"You are being weird again" 

"I'm not. How am I weird." 

"Bleh! I don't care you are." 

Jonghyun laughed. "I like this a lot Yoon." 

"Like what?" 

"Us." 

"What about us?" 

"I don't know, this feels warmer than before. I like that you are being yourself now. Before this you were..... Cold." 

Yoon mi smiled. His heart raced.

"I like this too, Jjong. You are being yourself too! Last time, you were just trying to impress me and make me happy. At least now you are not." 

"I still want to make you happy, Yoon." 

"I don't mean it that way! I mean that you not that afraid that I'll be angry with you anymore. Look! You made me wore this ugly jacket if yours." Yoon mi laugh. 

"What?! It's not ugly!" Jonghyun rebutted.

"I'm joking. It's nice! It's warm and it's smells like you..... Did I just say that?" Yoon mi covers and cursed mentally.

"Oh so you know how I smell like now?" Jonghyun smirked and inch closer to her. 

"Ah I- I..." Yoon mi stuttered 

"I didn't know you took note of how I smell like."

Yoon mi stared at him with her red face. 

"Huh what? I jus-"

"So Yoon, do I smell good?" Jonghyun teased.

"YAH KIM JONGHYUNNNN!" Yoon mi yelled as her ears turn pink.

"Alright alright I'll stop." Jonghyun laughed. Yoon mi puffed her cheeks. And went back to her food. 

After finishing their food, Jonghyun walked Yoon Mi home. 

"You know Jjong, you don't have to walk me home." 

"But I want to." 

Yoon mi gave Jonghyun a look and said "Weird Jjong you are weird." 

"I'm not. Why is it weird for me to want to walk you home?" 

"It's tiring, you can just walk home from here it's so much closer. Now you have to go to my house then go home." 

"The point is that I must make sure you go home safely. And walking home with you allows me to spend more time with you!" 

Yoon mi just looked back at Jonghyun blankly. 

"Don't deny it. You want me to walk you home right?" Jonghyun asked.

"You are just being over confident Jjong who want you to walk me home? Not me." Yoon mi stuck out her tongue

"You don't?" 

"Nope. Not at all." 

"Fine then. Bye." Jonghyun turned as walked the other direction.

Not knowing Jonghyun would really turn and leave, Yoon mi stood there in shock. She took a few step and immediately regretted chasing Jonghyun away. The street looked so eerie suddenly. Yoon Mi stopped in her tracks turned around and went after Jonghyun.

"Jonhyuunnnn!" She shouted as she ran but he wasn't there anymore. 

"J-Jonghyun?" She asked again softly. She shivered in fear looking at the never ending darkness.

She jumped and let out a yell when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Yoon mi trembled and made for a run. A hand reached forward to pull her back. In fear, Yoon mi squeezed her eyes shut and struggled. "Let me go! What do you want?!" 

"Yah. It's me." 

Yoon mi open her eyes slowly and met eyes with Jonghyun. 

"Jjong? I thought you left." 

"Do you think I would leave you alone in that dark alley?" 

"You left!" 

"I didn't, I just wanted to see how you would be like alone. I told you, you need me." Jonghyun smirked.

"Yah! Why are you being such a meanie?" She pouted.

"Cause you are really pretty when you get angry.

"Weirdo Jonghyun again." 

"Yah! Do you really want me to leave?" 

"I know you won't." Yoon Mi stuck out her tongue at him.

"Yeah fine. I won't. Come on its late let's get you home."

The both of them walked quietly in the calm and chilly night. Jonghyun had his arm slung over Yoon Mi's shoulder as they walk closely together.

"Yoon."

"Yeah?"

"You still owe me a date."

"What date?" 

"We were suppose to watch a movie today!" 

"Ah! Right. I'm sorry Jjong for being late today. Let's arrange another day out together then." 

"Even though we didn't get our movie, I really like the outcome of today." 

"Yeah... I'm happy I told you the truth. So when do are you free? Next Saturday?" 

"Sure. I can meet you after work."

"What are we going to do? What another movie?"

"Nope."

"Then what?"

"I want to bring you somewhere." 

"And where is that?"

"It's a secret Yoon." 

Yoon mi frowned. "Friends are not suppose to keep secrets from each other Jjong." 

"It's a surprise then." 

"Eyyyy Jjongie~ come on tell me! Please.... Pretty please with a cherry on top." Yoon mi pouted and gave Jonghyun her puppy eyes. Jonghyun opened his mouth to answer but before he did he turned around to back face her and said "No, it's a surprise."

"Come on please! Jjongie~" Yoon Mi tried a again and this time she tugged on Jonghyun's sleeve lightly. "Aegyo is not going to work Yoon." 

"Yah..... You jerk!" Yoon mi puffed her cheeks in annoyance. Jonghyun smiled as he recalled how Yoon Mi used to call him jerk. Things have all changed so much since then. 

"You really aren't going to tell me?" Yoon mi asked breaking his thought. 

"Yoon... A surprise is a surprise." 

"Fine. It better be good." Yoon mi said reluctantly. 

"We are here." Jonghyun announced.  Yoon mi looked up and realized they were already at the door step of her house. Jonghyun reluctantly remove his arm from Yoon Mi shoulder.

"Wow. That's fast." Yoon mi commented 

"That's because you like spending time with me." 

"What?! Ew Jjong! No." 

Jonghyun laughed. "I'm not going to believe that! You were the one we said that you don't want to me to walk you home and then coming running back to me." 

"Aish. You over-confident jerk." Yoon mi said in annoyance. 

Jonghyun laughed again and went over to hug Yoon Mi. "Good night Yoon. Sleep well and I love you." 

Yoon mi eyes widen when Jong said those there words. "Jjong, I-I...." 

"Don't feel pressurized by those words Yoon. I'm just telling you I love you but don't worry I understand that we are friends." 

"Okay Jjong. I like you as my friend. Good night. Thanks for today." 

Jonghyun pulled out of the hug and watched as Yoon mi went to unlock her door. Yoon mi turned around and smiled "See you soon Jjong! Text me when you reach home." 

Jonghyun nodded and waved his hand at her.

"Oh! And Jjong, those there conditions are not applicable anymore since we are no longer in a relationship." 

Jonghyun looked at Yoon mi blankly for a moment. "What conditions? Wait. You mean those conditions you set before we were the fake relationship? Does it mean I can look for you anytime I want to now?"  Jonghyun asked excitedly.

Yoon mi avoided eye contact with Jonghyun and nodded shyly. 

"OH YES! YES YES YESSSSSS!" Jonghyun cheered an pumped his fist in the air.

Yoon Mi laughed at Jonghyun's exaggerated reaction and said "Alright. It's late you should go now. I'm going in." 

Jonghyun nodded and gave Yoon mi one last look before walking in the direction of his home with a love sick smile.