Feelings

Meeting you again

Hi guys! Okay I kept my promise! Double update for today! Hehe I'm so sorry for not updating so long. Hope this double update will make you guys happier :D subscribe comment and enjoy! Sorry for typos :( 

 

 
 
Evening 5pm Jonghyun's POV.
 
"I can't believe it Minho! Yoon Mi called me. I'm so happy! This is the greatest thing ever!" I told Minho over the phone.
 
"Dude stop it already. You are like spazzing like a stupid fanboy ever since she called you. Oh lord, save my poor ears." Minho sighed 
 
I was about to scold Minho for being so rude to me but just then I saw Yoon Mi walking towards me. I felt my heart skip a beat. 
 
"Omg! She is coming! Okay bye!" I hung up the phone quickly. I my dry lips in nervousness as she gets closer.
 
"Let's go." She said nonchalantly and walked back into her school. What are we doing? Aren't we suppose to go in a date.
 
"Yoon Mi ah. Why are we going back to your school aren't we going in a date?" 
 
"Did I ever say we are going on a date?" She scoffed. "What are you waiting for? Come on! We don't have all day." 
 
Third person's POV 
 
Jonghyun followed Yoon Mi obediently like how a puppy follows his master. As they reach the auditorium, Sulli ran up to Jonghyun. "Hello! You must be Yoon Mi's friend! Thanks for agreeing to help us today! Ah! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm sulli, the head of the musical clubOh! And another thing! I'm sorry my brother was suppose to help to but he couldn't make it so I guess you have to move the props by yourself. Sorry about that!" Sulli smiled enthusiastically. 
 
"Carry props?" Jonghyun looked at Yoon Mi in confusion. But Yoon Mi just smirked back.
 
"Yoon Mi ah! I never knew you were friends with Jonghyun! He and Minho are so handsome and most popular guys in town!" Sulli exclaimed. Jonghyun smiled proudly. He thought that Yoon Mi would be happy to hear that she is in a relationship with the most popular guy in town.
 
Little did he know that Yoon Mi wasn't even affected by the comment at all! "Him? Handsome and popular? Oh please... Even Suk Jin in running man is a million times better looking than him." A surge of pain gush through Jonghyun's heart. Am I that ugly in Yoon Mi's eyes.
 
"Sulli ah! Just tell him about what he need to do. I'll go talk to Eunmi about the lightings for the musical." Yoon mi said without look at Jonghyun and walked away. Jonghyun's heart dipped. Wasn't this suppose to be a date? 
 
"Come on! I'll bring you to the musical club's storage room. You just have to bring all the prop up to the auditorium." sulli smiled brightly. Jonghyun gave Yoon Mi one longing look but as expected, she didn't even look back. Suddenly, Jonghyun felt so weak, all his happiness and enthusiasm rushed out of his body replacing it all with depression and disappointment. Jonghyun sighed and followed Sulli reluctantly.
 
In the end, it turned out to be that the musical club's storage room is on the ground floor and he had to carry up tons of heavy props up to the auditorium which is on the third floor by stairs. "Yeah.. So you have to bring everything up. Umm it's quite a lot right? Sorry about that, all the other guys that are suppose to help today, backed out. Sorry about that." Sulli apologized politely 
 
"Aniya! It's not biggie" Jonghyun faked a smile.
 
"Thank you. I've got other stuff to do. See ya later." Sulli smiled brightly and walked away. He sighed and looked around the room. "This is going to take forever...." he mumbled. And started carrying the props. 
 
It was the 6th time Jonghyun walked up to the auditorium. He was really tired and what made he feel worst is that Yoon Mi is no where to be seen. He didn't even get another chance to look at her. 
 
At that moment, Jonghyun lost his steps and tripped with the chairs he was carrying falling on him. ". This is going to bruise" Jonghyun groaned in pain. He sighed again and continue with carrying up the props.
 
This time, he finally spotted Yoon Mi in the auditorium. He smiled sightly looking at Yoon Mi being so focused. Her long fringe was tucked behind her ear. Her small red lips would pout once in a while. Jonghyun wanted to keep that scene in his mind forever. It was such a pretty sight to him.  
 
The whole scene came crashing down when Yoon Mi made eye contact with Jonghyun with an irritated frown. "What are you staring at? Go back and complete your task." Yoon Mi said coldly. Jonghyun felt his heart stung. He can't believe that Yoon Mi asked him out just to help in moving the props for the musical. "I'm sorry" Jonghyun said softly and went back down to the storeroom.
 
Yoon Mi looked at Jonghyun is shock. Why was he like that? He was suppose to be the cocky and proud class president she met in elementary school.
 
"Why am I even thinking about him?" Yoon Mi muttered. She shook her head slightly and went back to correcting the musical script.
 
After hours of moving the props, Jonghyun was finally done. He smiled in accomplishment. "Thank you so much Jonghyun! We wouldn't have done it without you." Sulli thanked him brightly. Jonghyun smiled slightly and rushed of to find Yoon Mi.
 
"YOON MI AH! I'm done! Let's go eat dinner together okay?" Jonghyun said excitedly.
 
Without looking up from the script, Yoon Mi said coldly "Can you stop annoying me? You can go if you are done. I have to skip dinner today. I still have lots of things to do and I'll will only finish all my task really late. Now get lost and stop annoying me."
 
"I-I I'm s-sorry. I just wanted to have dinner with you." Jonghyun apologized. 
 
"Okay. I get it. And I said I'm not free. You can go now." Yoon Mi said in an annoyed voice without looking up at Jonghyun again.
 
"I'll leave. But can you not skip dinner? You are too skinny you need to eat. I don't want you to get gastric problems. So remember to eat okay?" Jonghyun said sincerely.
 
Yoon Mi slammed her pen on her table and glared at Jonghyun. "I said LEAVE. Stop annoying me you jerk. I'm not a kid! I know how to take care of myself. What gives you the right to tell me what to do? Leave now! " Yoon Mi shouted.
 
Jonghyun flinched. "I'm sorry." Jonghyun mumbled quickly and made his way out of the auditorium. 
 
Yoon Mi was utterly shocked by Jonghyun's reaction. Why didn't he retaliate? Why did he apologize like that when she was the one that shouted at him? His expression looked like he was going to cry. Yoon Mi felt her heart stung. "What is this feeling? I'm suppose to feel happy when that jerk is suffering." She muttered. She shook her head and brougt her attention back to the musical 
 
At 12 midnight. Yoon Mi's POV 
 
"Bye guys. Thanks for the hard work." Sulli said. "Yoon Mi! You are going to the bus stop right? Let's go home together!" Sulli smiled brightly at me. I nodded we hooked arms and walked towards the bus stop.
 
But, as we approached the school gate. I saw a familiar figure slumped on he floor outside the school gates. "Yah... Isn't that Jonghyun?" Sulli asked in shock. We walked up to to where he was sitting. He had fell asleep with his head leaning on the wall. His lips had turned slightly purple because of the cold. I tapped on his head slightly to wake him up.
 
He shot up and made eye contact with me. "Oh! Yoon Mi ah! You are done?" 
 
I sighed with annoyance "What are you doing here?"
 
"Ah! Ermm I didn't want you to skip dinner. So I bought you kimchi fried rice. I'm sorry I fell alseep. It's just that I slept late yesterday" He smiled happily holding the kimchi fried rice in his hands 
 
"Awww.. Jonghyun is so sweet. Go to the cafeteria and have your meal!" Sulli said to me and pushed us towards the cafeteria an ran off.
 
I sighed and sat down on the table to eat the dinner that jerk bought. Jonghyun hesitantly sat beside me. He took of his jacket and asked "How is it? I'm sorry that its cold." "Is okay" I answered half- heartedly.
 
Why is he acting like this after I shouted at him? He wasn't suppose to be do nice to me.
 
I took a small peak at him. He was yawning and rubbing his shoulders. Just then he looked at me. I quickly avoided eye contact and looked back down at my food. He must be exhausted. He didn't have a good night sleep yesterday and he had to move all the props by himself today. His body must be so sore right how.  Wait. Why am I even worried about him? I chocked on my food slightly and went into a small coughing fit.
 
"Are you alright?" Jonghyun asked anxiously and pat my back slightly. Suddenly, he ran off an came back with a bottle of mineral water.
 
"Here. Drink it." He smiled and place the bottle it front of me. Just then I caught a big blue and purplish blot on his arm. Before I could control myself, I went out to touch the bruise gently. He flinched and groaned in pain. 
 
"Where did you get that from?" I asked. Why in the world did I ask him that? I wasn't even worried about him. 
 
"Ah.. It's nothing." he said and hid his arm behind his back.
 
"I asked you where did you get that from?" I asked again firmly.
 
"I-I ... I fell while carrying up the chairs just now and the chairs fell on me. I'm just so clumsy. Don't worry about it I'm fine." he smiled sheepishly.
 
I sighed. I took a towel from my bag and headed to the ice dispenser. I wrapped  some ice in my towel and went back to Jonghyun. 
 
He stared at me in shock when I grabbed his arm. I gently place the  towel wrapped in ice into his big bruise. I had no idea why I was helping him but I felt bad because he got hurt while helping us move the props. 
 
"H-Hey.. You don't have to this" Jonghyun stuttered in shock.
 
"Don't be touched or too happy. This doesn't mean anything." I told him seriously 
 
"It means something to me. Thank you." He smiled brightly.
 
As I help the ice for him. I felt his eyes on me all the time. I sighed "Would you stop staring at me" 
 
"I can't help it. You are too pretty." Jonghyun said shamelessly.
 
"Shut up!" 
 
After awhile, Jonghyun persuaded me to eat while he took care of his own bruise. Just then, Jonghyun's stomach growled loudly. I stared at his flushed face in shock. "A-Are you that hungry?" I asked. This better not be what I am thinking.
 
"Hehe. I-I kinda was too engross thinking of what dinner to buy for you and forgot about mine. But don't worry! I'm not hungry! Please continue eating!" He smiled sheepishly while rubbing his neck in embarrassment. So my assumptions were right. That idiotic jerk. 
 
"You are unbelievable" I muttered and took the towel with ice from him and pushed my last few mouth of kimchi fried rice to him. 
 
"Eh? No! You eat it!" He rejected.
 
"Don't you dare annoy me." with that few words Jonghyun started eating obediently.  
 
Later that night.
 
"I'm going home now." I said while picking up my stuff. "Wait! I'm send you home. Its dangerous to go home alone at this time." Jonghyun said. I was too tired to bicker with him do I just let him did what he wanted to. 
 
On the bus, I totally regretted for not rejecting his offer. He was now on the bus sleeping on my shoulder. No matter how hard I push him of he won't budge. "Aish! This jerk is such a burden." 
 
Jonghyun practically slept on my shoulders for the whole ride. I took a few glance at him. He looked so calm in his sleep. I can't believed he waited for me 8pm to 12 am. He wasn't even angry with me when I shouted at him. Why is he being like that? He wasn't suppose to react like that. This wasn't the Jonghyun I knew. 
 
I glance at him again. This time he was frowning. What is he thinking about? "Yoon Mi ah... I'm sorry" He mumbled in his sleep. 
 
I felt my heartbeat quicken. What was this feeling? Before I knew it, the bus had reached my house. "Jerk! You can wake up now." I shook him slightly.
 
He rubbed his eyes and looked at me "I feel asleep? I'm sorry! I was suppose to protect you!" 
 
"Whatever." 
 
I walked down the bus with Jonghyun following behind me.
"I've reach home. You can leave now." I said.
 
"Y-Yoon Mi, can I a-ask you a question?" he ask softly.
 
"What is it? Make it quick."
 
"Do you still hate me? I'm really sorry for bullying you."  Jonghyun said while looking straight into my eyes. 
 
My expression changed into one that I full of hatred. "What you did to me.. Cannot be erased with a sorry." I said and went into my house.
 
What he did destroyed my whole childhood everything turned into a terror because of him.
 
Jonghyun's POV 
 
Why was she being like that? I was young and stupid last time. I already know my mistake. Why can't she forgive me?