Servant Of Evil

Servant Of Evil

Me, Lee Sungyeol, was destined to be Kim Myungsoo's servant. Yes eventhough it's a modern life now. He was still the Prince that ruling in my life.

 

On a one fine night, I stare out the balcony to enjoy the beautiful sight of night view. 

 

"Yeol ?" a voice called me. I turned my back and meet Myungsoo's gaze. "Ahh.. Myungsoo. Yeah ? Why did you call me at this time ? Aren't you suppose to sleep now ? You can't sleep ?" He giggled. I stared at Myungsoo curiously. "Yeol, I think you talk to much day by day"

 

I blushed. Myungsoo walked slowly towards me. "By the way, can I spend more time with you ? It's been awhile right Yeollie ?" I shivered when he call me that name. "A-ah... Yes myungsoo. Oh, I thought there was something disturbing you" I blurted. He smiled sweetly at me. "Yeol, the view is nice right ?" He stated. "hmm" I hummed which shows that I agree with his statement.

 

Myungsoo and I were childhood friend. No one can separate us. Until one day, when we were playing with some random flowers, Myungsoo's sweet smile suddenly faded when he saw someone behind me. Suddenly I felt a hand was pulling me away from Myungsoo. I cried loudly and I saw Myungsoo's tears were flowing down his chubby cheek. He screamed to prevent the person that was carrying me from taking me away from him. But, no can do. The person just ignore him.

 

"Yeol ?" someone called me again. I looked up and saw Myungsoo was looking at me. "I called you for hundred time ! Are you ignoring me ?" he pretended to sulk at me. I gently hugged him and whispered "nah, I just missed our childhood moment". He returned my hug and slowly burry his head on my chest. "Me too" he mumbled. I suddenly feel my shirt starting to wet. I pulled away from the hug and look at him straight into the eyes. "W-why are you crying ? Did I say something wrong ?". Myungsoo smiled. "No, I missed our stupid moment when we were still kids. Do you remember you hit your beautiful face at the wall just because you're too focused staring at me ? Am I too fascinating ?" He giggled.

 

My cheek started getting shade pink. "You're cute when you blush" he stated. "S-shut up !" I looked away. "Huh ? How dare you say that to me ? Do you want me to sulk again ?" He laughed. 

 

"Aish... Oh ! It's getting late now. Let's sleep !" I said. "You'll be sleeping with me tonight. You need to be punish for saying shut up at me" he chuckled while dragging me to his room. I facepalmed myself.

 


 

The next day, Myungsoo and I went to a coffee shop near our house.

 

"2 americano" Myungsoo ordered at the waiter. The waiter nodded and went to the counter to make the americano. 

 

"Yeol, the waiter is kinda handsome right ?" Myungsoo giggled. 

 

{Nam Woohyun} were written at the waiter's nametag. "A-ah.. yeah." I agreed. I looked around the coffee shop and spotted a cute guy with small eyes. {Kim Sunggyu}  were written at his nametag. My heart beat quickly and I can feel my cheeks were burning up.

 

"Here, your americano. Enjoy your day !" Woohyun smiled. Then, he went to the counter back. He poked the hamster guy. He whispered something then they giggled together cutely. Awww ~ how cute ! I saw Myungsoo giving death glare at the hamster guy. 

 

"ugh. I can't stand it" Myungsoo blurted and pulled me out from the shop making people looked at us with weird glance. 

 

"Myungsoo.." "WHAT ?!" Myungsoo yelled still holding my hand. "M-my h-hand h-hurt" I stuttered. "Oh" he let go. "Yeol, I can't stand it !" "B-but myungsoo, they really look cute together..."

 

"Huh ? Did I just hear you opposed what I say ?" 

 

I started to shiver. 

 

"You know what you'll get if you did that right  ?" He grabbed my hand again and dragged me to home. When we reached home, he quickly unlock the door and threw me hardly on the floor.

 

"It's h-hurt myungsoo..." I pleaded. "WHAT DO I CARE ?!" He yelled. 

 

(a/n : just imagine myungsoo did 'something' to sungyeol lalalalala xoxo)

 

 

"MYUNGSOO !! AAHHHHH !! STOP !!" "beg for it" "M-myungsoo s-stop please" I begged. Then, he let go of me. "Yeol, you're being bad nowadays you know ?" He said. "I-I'm sorry myungsoo..." I apologized and tilted my head.

 

"Yeol, can you kill that Sunggyu guy ?" "w-what ?" I stuttered "you heard me"

 

“Yes myungsoo”

 

I cried silently.

 


 

I entered the same coffee shop with a black hoodie covering my body. I saw Sunggyu with a cute smile plastered on his face. I started to feel sorry for him and I felt guilty.

 

Should I really kill him ?

 

I went to the same seat as yesterday. “Hello, may I take your order” a person with angelic voice asked. I tilted up my head and meet Sunggyu’s gaze. “uhmmm… You’re Sunggyu right ?” “Yes. Why ?” “can we talk for awhile ?” I asked. “sure.”

 

I brought him to the dark alley beside the shop. “uhmm.. mind if I ask you ? why are we here ?” “I’m sorry Sunggyu” I cried.

 

I stabbed him. “w-why….” He stuttered and moaned in pain. “I’m sorry !!” I nearly scream. I sobbed…

 

“Sungg-“ an anonymous said. The anonymous were shocked seeing Sungyeol’s hand were coated with Sunggyu’s blood. The anonymous ran away.

 

“. Someone saw me” I cursed. “ arrgghhh” I cried again.

 

I ran away.

 

Why can’t my tears stop ?

 

Master” “hmm?” Myungsoo hummed. Eyeing me up and down. “you did your job ? good boy”

 


 

“Dongwoo, s-someone killed sunggyu…” the anonymous told. “WHAT THE ?!” Dongwoo yelled. “find him, Sungjong” Dongwoo commanded. “yes”

Then, the anonymous named Sungjong went out from Dongwoo’s office.

 

Suddenly, Dongwoo heard a knock outside from his office. “can I enter ?” “hmm”

 

“jagiya~” Hoya walked towards dongwoo and sat on his lap. “aaaahhhh hoyaaaaa” “hey, you seemed down. Did something happened ?” “yeah, someone killed our precious gyugyu”. Hoya jolted up. “WHAT ?!”

 


 

I stare out the balcony again. Sighing non stop until someone talked to me. “Yeol” “hmm” I hummed in respond. “Yeol, look at me” “what ?” I said while turning myself to Myungsoo. “what ?” I asked again. “Yeol, cheer up. Hey, you can tell me whatever happened to you. We’re fri--” “no” I left him dumbfounded.

 

I walked straightly to my room and locked the door. What am I doing with my life ?  I thought silently until I heard a knock. “Yeol, open please. We need to talk”. I heard Myungsoo’s serious voice across my door. I didn’t respond. I just lay on my bed lifelessly. “Sungyeol, open the door”. I got up from bed and opened the door for Myungsoo. I stare at him for a few seconds. “S-sungyeol…” “speak up and if you’re done kindly close the door. Thanks” “what ? is this how the way you talk to me ?" "aaahh ~ you're done ? now get out" I said sarcastically.

 

"YEOL !" Myungsoo yelled."YEOL, STOP BEING LIKE THIS !" "being like wh--" he smashed his oh-so-soft lips to mine. "what was that for...". I pulled back and touched my lips. "y-yeol... don't be like this. i-i want the old you". He confessed. "the choding yeol. i want the choding yeol. but now, you're a serious yeol". I grinned at his stupid statement. "stop that already... now get out from my room" "NO ! I DON'T WANT TO !" "why ?" I asked him.

 

"because...... my yeollie is mad at me. my only yeollie." "gosh.. stop that" "forgive me ?" "hmm" "really ?!" "hmm" "WAAAAAAAAAAAH MY YEOLLIE IS NOT MAD AT ME !" "ugh get out" "nononononono ! i'll be staying here with yeollie so no one can harm yeollie !"

 

so no one can harm yeollie ? 

 let's see about that .

 


 

 "Sungjong, did you find him ?" "still trying" "okay good"

 

"Yah Sungjong" "hmm ?" "bring him to us directly" "okay"

 

 


 

(you can skip this part if you want. this part is just full of craziness)

 

 

"Yeol" "what ?" "let's go somewhere" 

 

Am I dreaming ? Myungsoo asking me out ? Usually I'm the one who always aske that. Trapped in a full-with-black-thing house is really boring. But I'm not in a mood to go out right now. Should I go out or not ? Why Myungsoo suddenly asking me out ? Is he insane ? Is he sick ? Pffffft. Who care. I should rest. NO. Lee Sungyeol, just ignore him. Wait no, he will punish me. . What should I do. OMG I'M GOING TO DIE. OMMAAAAAA !!! 

 

"Yeol ?"

 

HELP MEEEEE SOMEONE !!!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! 

 

"Yeol ? Do you hear me ?"

 

Naekko haja ! Naega nol saranghae oh ! what's wrong with me.

 

"LEE SUNGYEOL !" "YES MYUNGSOO !" I stood up and looked at myungsoo straight into his black orbs. "do you hear me calling you ?" "...... err" "oh my god yeol. so, what's the answer ? yes or no ?" "what ?". I responded. "oh my god". Myungsoo facepalm himself. 

 

"oh the answer is......" "hmmmmmmmm ?" "y-- no !" I laughed at how Myungsoo's face turn from smile to pout. 

 

"why ~?" he pouted.

 

"aishh, let's go out ugh" I groaned. "waaaah ! really ?" "yes" "OKAY LET'S GO !". Myungsoo dragged me out from the full-with-black-things house.

 


 

I was walking hand in hand with Myungsoo. When, suddenly we passed in front of the familiar coffee shop, I started to feel something bad will happen.

 

"you okay ?", Myungsoo asked. "umph ye-". I felt a hand pulled and then it was all black.

 


 

I woke up when my cheek was slapped. "WAKE UP !". I heard someone shouted in front of me. I looked up and I saw a familiar guy was standing near the door. I gasped in shock. The guy that saw me k-killed Sunggyu.... 

 

I tried to move but there's no use. I was tied to a chair.

 

"YEOL !". I heard someone screamed my name. I looked at my back and saw 3 tough man was holding Myungsoo tightly. "so...... may i know why did you killed our Sunggyu ?". A guy with dino-face asked me. I looked down as I tried so hard to hold back my tears. "so.. you killed him.... you need to be kill to, am I right ? It's karma". The guy with dino-face spoke again. "NO ! DON'T !" Myungsoo screamed. "SOMEONE PLEASE SHUT HIM UP ! UGH". "DON'T KILL MY YEOL !" "SHUT THE UP"

 

"so.........  I don't want to waste my precious time just to be in this oh-so-ing-stupid-drama. lets get it started" "w-wha-". I stopped when the dino guy shoot me at my chest area. "bye", he whispered. "EVERYONE ! LET'S MOVE" he commanded. 

 

 the tough guy let go of Myungsoo and ran out from the dark room. "YEOL !". Myungsoo ran towards me and free me. I can barely breathe due to lost of blood. "YEOL ! DON'T DIE !" he shouted again. "M-myungsoo...... can you do something for me ?". I whispered to him. "yes yeol. anything for you. ju-" "no... If you can be bad, that's mean I can too. Yes, the guy was right. It's karma. and myungie, t-take this with you and....". " what ?! tell me !" "you know.. hehe". I past him a bottle with a small paper inside it. "y-yeol". He cried. 

 

"If I could be reborn, at that time I'd like to play with you again. I love you Kim Myungsoo. I always do". I smiled and closed my eyes, and its the end of my life. 

 

 


 

jengjengjeng ! tadah ! its done ! >.< sorry for any error or whatever. i told you, english is not my first language lalalala. mind to comment ? i would like to know how's my story going hewhewhew

 

anyone wants a sequel ? :)