Chap. 5

Remember Me..

Chapter 5.

 

[Teo POV]

 

I opened my eyes. I can’t see anything everything is black, dark. I shouted a couple of times but no one answered me. I keep walking but there are no end of this place. ‘What is this place?’- I thought. Then I saw something in front of me. It’s a person.

“Who are you?” I asked Him

“Hello Teo.” He smiled

“Who are you? And where I am..?!” I asked Him

“I’m.. You know who I am.. And you.. You passed out when Misung hit your head. Now you are in coma. So this must be in your mind.” He gigels

‘Coma? What?! So..’ – I thought, I remembered when I lies on the floor with blood coming from the back of my head. “So.. Why am I here?? And why its dark in here?” I asked Him

“You are in coma, this is the place when you are about to die or..”

‘DIE?!!’- I thought

“Don’t be scared.. You are not gonna die because of that lame hit. You are stronger than that!” He teased me.

“Wait you can read my mind?” I asked Him

“We are at your mind silly..” He crossed His arms

“Yeah.. Hem.. So.. When will I awake?”

“Before you wake, do you want your memory back?” He asked me

“Yes!” I nodded.

 

 

“Ugh..” I opened my eyes slowly, a round of light bulbs shining so bright.

“He’s awake, give Him more morfin.” I heard a voice, then a needle cut thru my skin

I feel light and sleepy at the same time, I fell a sleep.

 

 

“Ah!” I got up from the bed, the back of my head hurt really bad,  I looked around me, Yun and Sam are there. ‘Wait? I know them?!! My memory’s back!’i- I thought

 

“Sam! Yun!” I smiled at them

“You said He had an amnesia.. I was worried!” Sam glare at Yun

“He is..!! I don’t know. Maybe His memory’s back.” Yun answered Him

“Guys.. You will not believe what I’ve gone through. I remember everything!” I laughed, but as soon as I laugh I remember of Hyo Jin. “We must search Hyo Jin now!”

“Teo-ah.. She have been gone for 2 years now.. It’s like impossible to find Her..” Sam hold my shoulder

“But we must to.. Let’s go.” I got up from the bed

“Okay I’m with you.” Yun raise His shoulder

“Ah.. Okay someone have to watch for you guys..” Sam joined us.

 

They helped me to walk and we go to Sam’s car. Yun and I sit on the back seat. Sam is a close friend of Hyo Jin so He must be know where Her home is. At our way there we stopped in Yun’s house to give me some clothes to wear, I will looked like a freak with a greens from the hospital.

 

 

After a long drive we arrived at Her neighborhood. I spotted a red 3 floor building, ‘Hyo Jin..’-I thought.

 

“The 3rd floor, 2nd door.” I said while  stare blankly to the building blankly, Sam and Yun quickly get off the car. I followed them slowly. The back of my head still hurt and pictures of memories keep passing by my mind when I saw this area.

This place have many memories of us. I bite the lower side of my lips.

“Teo what are you waiting for?! Let’s go!” Sam pulled my hand and we run towards the building to Hyo Jin’a apartment.

 

Sam and Yun keep calling Her name and knocking the door, but there still no answer. After a while a ahjumma that living next door came out.

 

“Why are you so loud..? Its very disturbing!!” She said

“We’re very sorry, but do you know where is the person that lives here?” Sam asked the lady

“Oh.. Hyo Jin?” She sounded like She know Her

“Yes.. Her” We came closer to Her

“She is gone last year.. She said She is on a trauma or something, and She need a rest.”

 

I’m dazed by Her words, ‘Its all my fault. If I didn’t had that car crash. This wouldn’t be like this.’- I thought.

 

“Do you know where She might be?” Yun didn’t give up just yet, and keeps trying to make the memory of Her come back

“Hem..”

“Maybe a temple or so..??” Sam said randomly, we stare at Him.

“Ah.. There is rehab place for people who had a drug issue and trauma issue like that. I saw a letter from them for Her.”

“What??” Yun and Sam said at the same time

“It’s a huge envelope maybe it’s a form?” She tries Her best to remember

“Do you know where or their address?” Sam asked Her

“It’s near that mall.. In Jung-gu.”

‘That mall isn’t it..’- I thought. I bowed to Him, Sam and Yun did too. After saying thank we leaves the apartment and went to the mall.

 

‘Parking lot! That’s where I saw Her.. She must be near that area.. Why haven’t I thought about it?’

 

We drive to the mall.

 

 

“This is the mall..” Sam looked thru the window, I looked to the parking area. Pictures of Her in the car, that day.

“Teo you ok?” Yun asked me

“Just couple of days ago.. I meet Her. But I cant recognize Her..” I confessed. “I wish my memory back sooner.. So I can remember Her..”

“It’s not your fault Teo..!” Sam patted my shoulder. “Now lets spread this area and search for the rehabilitation place..”

 

We got off the car and spread to our own ways. I asked a people on the street about the place but they didn’t know about it. ‘Why is that place is so hard to find!’- I thought. I didn’t give up just yet. I keep searching till a small alleys.

 

Just then.. I saw the car that Hyo Jin uses. I ran as fast as I can to see the car. It’s a silver SUV.

“Teo! Teo wait..!!” Yun runs behind me

“Faster! It's Her car!!” I shouted, and run faster towards that car.

 

'thump' ' thump' 'thump' What's wrong now.. Ugh.. My left chest hurts so bad. Yun helped me stand up after I fell. I didn't even realized that I fell down.

 

“Hold on.. Sam is getting the car..” Yun said.. He breath heavily after the run. He holds me firmly, to avoids me from falling again. Sam later comes in the car.

 

“Hop in! Quickly.” He shouted

 

We entered the car and He drives it like a maniac tries His best to follow the silver SUV I saw earlier. Yun have a great vision, after searching in the main road we finded the car. It was parked in front of a building. The walls are painted colorful and some artworks on it.

 

“From the looks it looked like childern day care center..” Sam said His though

“Really?” Yun looked at the building more carefully. They both seems not sure is this the right place.

“Let's go in and find out.” I opened the door and stepped outside. They followed me at the back.

 

***