Chap. 1

Remember Me..

Chapter 1.

 

[Teo POV]

 

Today we’re going grocery shopping, I like to accompany Her while shopping, well because  She can’t hold all the grocery Herself right?

“Teo yah.. Pull the cart right!” Misung nuna nags me.

“Neeh~!” I answered childishly

We shopping all day for this month’s supply, from kimchi, meat, vegetable, everything!

 

 

“Put it on the car will you, I must go back, I left a bag.” Misung nuna speed walk to the store again. I put the bags neatly in the luggage. I closed the back door.

“Ah.. Nuna is so slow..” I sigh

 

I looked to the car in front of me, the driver is a girl, I looked at Her face. ‘She looked familiar where I have seen her before..?’- I thought. “Teo yah.. Open up the luggage.” Misung nuna shouted from a far while walking towards me, I opened the luggage. She puts the bag then closed the door.

“Let’s..” She patted my shoulder. She walk to the driver’s side.

I entered the passenger’s side, the blurry face of the girl earlier still in my head, I feel like can’t forget it.

 

Since 2 years ago, I lived with Her because I have a huge car accident.

 

#FLASH BACK

2 years ago

 

I lies on a bed, there’s a man in green outfit staring at me. I can’t move my body hurts. After a while I could see more clearly I am in a hospital maybe. My feet is casted hurts badly I can’t move, my head feels heavy.

 

“Where am I..??” I struggle to sit on the bed, but the man in green pushed me back to the bed.

“Don’t.. You must stay still.”

“Why am I here?” I asked Him, He opened a masker on His face

“You’re at hospital. ICU room. You had a huge car crash, you are the luckiest man! You survived.”

“What? What do you mean? Car crash?? I don’t even have driver license yet..” I said

“What?” He shouted a flash light to my eyes He looked at it carefully. I don’t get it what happened.

 

 

At last  I moved to a  normal room!

A girl ran towards me while crying, I don’t know who she is

“Teo..Thank god you’re okay..” She said while wiping Her tears with a handkerchief

“Oh well.. But who are you?” I asked Her, I can’t remember Her

“I’m your fiancée Teo.” I’m dazed and confuse now, I have a fiancee but why can’t I remember it?

“Who? I have fiancée..?!!” I said my thought

“The doctor said that you had amnesia Teo.. So from now on I’ll take care of you.” She holds my hand, I’m really confused now..

“Oh.. okay..” I don’t know what to say no more. I got an amnesia, it’s like on dramas.. But..

 

 

#FLASH BACK end

 

***