Chap. 4

Remember Me..

Chapter 4.

 

[Teo POV]

 

I got home after all day in the campus with Yun. I still don’t know what to say to Misung nuna. I’m very mad at Her. How can She do this? But She is the person who take care of me too. So I can’t just.. I must repay Her at least.

Yun told me a lot about Hyo Jin. She’s the person I need to search now. But after the crash and months when I’m gone She give up on me and then She’s gone too.

 

I entered the house, Misung nuna walks towards me, She hugged me after She got to me.

 

“Where have you been..?? I’m missed you, you know?!” I let go of Her hug slowly “What’s wrong?” She looked to me

“We need to talk now.” I left Her to the living room, I sit on the couch. She sit next to me.

“What’s wrong?? Is there bad news from the doctor?”

“No, in fact I got better.” I confessed

“Really that’s nice..” There are something behind Her voice, like She didn’t really happy about it. Is She faking it?

“I got some of my memories back..” She looked shocked after I say that. “I know who you are nuna, Yun, Sam, the café, our high school days, and most important HYO JIN.” I raised my voice at the last words. Misung nuna looked shocked by it.

“Teo..” She tried to hugged me but I pushed Her hands away. I gazed at Her

“How can you do this?”

“You don’t know what happened.. It’s all lies..” She lied

“No.. They don’t.”

“They are!” She shouted

 

I picked up the photos and letters from the café and Yun. I throw them to the table. Misung nuna glare at those. I can feel like I opened some hidden part of Her. The headache still didn’t gone, it getting worst than ever. Since I go to the café. Will my memories back.

 

“She didn’t deserve you!”

“What?

“She didn’t deserve to have you Teo.. She’s nothing. We are engaged Teo.” She looked to me and hold my face, I still dumbfounded by Her. She approach my face and kissed my lips. I tried to pushed Her away but She hold me tight and kissed me deeper. ‘She lost Her mind.’- I thought.

I pushed Her harshly, I don’t want to do it at the first time but She makes me to. I wiped my lips with why hand from Her red lipstick stain. Her lips, Her lipstick are a mess. I picked up a tissue and wiped Her lips. She looked away.

 

“Teo. You are mine remember that.” She looked to my eyes

I shook my head “No I’m Hyo Jin’s. All my hart and body from the head to toe is Her’s.”

“I didn’t want to do this Teo..” I looked at Her face, She smirked ‘What’s wrong with Her?!!’- I thought

“So.. Let me go. To Hyo Jin.” I asked Her

 

She got up and leave me. I sit on the couch, I touch my head  the headache getting more painful than ever. Then suddenly I feel a strong hit from behind, I lies on the floor. Blood..! I see blood from my head. I touch the back of my head and looked at my hand, it’s red.. Blood red.

 

“I really don’t want to do this.. But you make me to Teo.” Misung nuna stand behind me with a baseball stick on Her hand, My sight became blurry. ‘Nuna why are you doing this?!’- I thought. I didn’t have the strength to got up. I lies down here on the floor and then I passed out.

 

***

 

(A/N : So sorry if you are waiting for this story to finish. I'll post it till the last chapter)