Thoughts

Tweet me, please!

After sending the last mention, I felt stupid. It is my crush of whom we are talking about. The crush I have had for the year and the cutest boy I had ever seen in all my life. The best guy in the school. But he didn't know, though. When I sent the tweet, he didn't answer for some 10- 15 minutes? so in those long minutes I tried putting my mind in order. I'm not going to try something with him. The only thing I'm going to do is to talk and get along with him, know him more, and well, have a friend-relationship with my crush. And maybe, maybe, then telling him who I am and act that I didn't know that he was that Luhan. Lying wasn't the best thing to do but if he knows about me and knows that I know the truth, it won't be good.

My phone buzzed in my hand, I was lying in my bed, seeing the ceiling, with a poker face. Well, I'm not the best with showing my emotions, so the poker face was my normal face for all day. 

"@HunHun12 yepp! I agree! wait, check direct messages, okay?"

My heart stopped beating for a moment, direct messages are more, hm, intimate? Slapping the thought out,  I did what my hyung told me to. Checking my direct messages, I don't have lots, though. Most of them are of virus links or a "Thanks for following back!" and things like that.

I noticed a "Luhan" and I sighed before opening it.
Luhan: Hi Hun!~ How was your day?

You: Oh. Hi~ fine fine~ and urs?                                            send


He wasn't helping, really. I'm trying hard to not have ilusions and there he is, asking about my day. Wasn't that of... couples? Nope, friends can ask that too, Sehun. 
After that, Luhan replied, and I replied, and like that, we talked sometime more...







_________________________________________♥___________________________________________________

  hi guys!
im sorry, really!
i've not updated like... 3 or 4 months? kill me pls
you know, school, projects, exams, teachers, etc. 
So.... im thinking,... should I continue this story? i have it in my mind but... you know
and my baekyeol story has been forgotten too ;-;
pls kill, punch me or something :c I dont deserve your love guys :c
next chapter will include the conversation dont worry (ifanextchapterexists)

AND THANKS TO Littlemissme_17 FOR THE UPVOTE OMG I LOVE YOU♥!

-k-sofi