7

Taken

Feeling the cold breeze against her body she gets up searching for the blanket and finding an empty spot on the bed, startled she turns on the lamp seeing no one there she decides to go look for him. Turning on the light she find downstairs empty as well, strange he thought to herself then walking to the kitchen she sees a note stick on the fridge curious she reaches for it, rips it open and started to read not even finishing one sentence she was already at the verge of tears but continuing reading she stops and starts running upstairs, she checks each one of their bedrooms to find clothes gone, empty beds and notes with each of the girls name on it. Running to the oldest room she barges in seeing she’s alone as well “unnie unnie UNNIE wake up there gone” her voice cracking “nana what are you talking about, its 3 in the morning go back to sleep” yuri says trying to fall back asleep “unnie there gone I can’t find them their rooms are empty all of them” she says as tears keeps falling, hearing that she rubs her tired eyes “are you sure” she asked letting what nana just said sink in, nodding her head as she tries to wipe her tears away “they’re gone”  she says one last time, getting up yuri hugs nana hoping that this was a joke “we should wake the others up” yuri says patting her back, leading yuri stops at uee room “you go wake upo gayoon and seohyun alright” she asked the younger one before walking into the room “uee wake up” yuri says shaking her shoulders keeps her holding in her tears “uee wake up, the boys are gone” she says shaking her out of her slumber “what” the older said sitting up “how can they be gone Chanyeol right here” she says pointing next to her “no he’s not there, he’s not here anymore uee” she says softly trying to control her voice so it doesn’t sound shaky “opening her eyes she looks to her left finding nothing only his scent.

Walking into the other girls room nana tries to keep her breathing steady “gayoon unnie, seohyun get up” she said turning on the lights “go away” gayoon grumbles pulling the covers over her head “pulling the blanket nana responds “kai and sehun are gone” she blurts out “wait, what where sehun” seohyun says upon hearing her saying that “they left all of them, there not here anymore, they went back to the city” she says with a shaky voice and tears at the brim of her eyes. “Good you guys are up” uee says walking into the room with yuri following behind her with letters in her hands, “so I guess she told you” uee says quietly, not looking at the girls she continues “their bed are empty, clothes are gone so are the cars, there was a note downstairs saying they left” she finishes letting gayoon and seohyun soak in the information they just received “without saying goodbye” seohyun says sadly “why would they, it would be only harder for all of us sooner or later we all knew this would happen” gayoon responds “its sooner than I would of thought and liked” seohyun said  “they left us each a note” yuri says passing the notes to each of the girls with their name written on it. After reading the letters the girl’s just sat there looking dazed, confused and sad most of the girls were ready to break down in tears, “why” she asked out of blue “why did we even have to meet them” turning her head for answers “I don’t know nana, I wonder the same thing” yuri says hugging the younger one “so it’s over, do we just go back to being mermaids like nothing had ever happened?” seohyun bravely asked knowing no one was willing to ask “what is there to do” uee answers back  “we could go to the city” gayoon said getting up “how” seohyun questioned “we don’t have money for transportation and we don’t know where any of them are” she stated “wrong, we could swim there, if you remember we are mermaids” gayoon says “what about money, we can’t wonder around the streets” yuri said still hugging nana “mermaid, girls think about it we could live in the sea which we have done before, then we look for job, once we have jobs save the money, buy an apartment and other things we need” she says smiling at her idea “and what if that doesn’t happen” nana asked “stop thinking about negatives things nana” she answered her.

Two cars driving down the road, one black and the other red “hyung can we just go back for a bit” sehun asked “no” kris says sternly “why” he said looking at the older “if we go back you wouldn’t of leave in the first place” slouching in defeat he stays quiet “are you only saying that because you know you wouldn’t have to courage to meet nana noona “kai asked smirking knowing the answer already ,not answer and ignoring him kris just looks ahead  “it’s okay hyung you don’t have to be scared” kai says pushing on, trying to block out kais voice he steps on the gas “let me guess you didn’t tell her that you would miss her or anything that she would of wanted to know” he asked the older male “I wonder whats going to happen when you meet her again” he said to the older one “kai shut up”sehun says nudging him with his elbow “what I’m right” he says confidently “right hyung” kai asked the driver “yes kai I’m scared, are you happy now, I couldn’t say anything to her cause I know she would only break down.” kris says stepping on his gas more, angered at himself for being so pathetic to the one person who asked and took the effort to know who he was. “it’s good to know that our hyung has feelings” kai said laughing trying to bright the mood from all the tension in the air “thank you” Kris mumbles loud enough for the younger  to hear him, looking at the review mirror he sees kai only nodding to him.

“Hyung why couldn’t I ride with kris hyung instead” chanyeol asked “because I know kris would be stricter with the two maknae and besides im sure sehun is whining right now to go back and kris is yelling at him, and what you don’t like riding with me” luhan asked hurt a little “no hyung I would never it just you talk too much” he says laughing “yah says the happy virus, you shouldn’t be talking out of all of us you talk the most” luhan says laughing to “hyung I miss her” chanyeol says suddenly changing the mood “I know” he responds giving the younger a soft smile. “Do you think we would ever see them again” the younger boy questioned “maybe if not I don’t think we would ever see them again” the older replies truthfully.

“if we go with youre plan, when are we going?” nana asked looking at gayoon to uee then back to gayoon “if I had to say let’s give it a few days we should try to get money” gayoon replies looking at the girls “the day is still young why don’t we start now” yuri says getting up “she’s right” seohyun says getting up as well “yea lets go” nana says leading them out the door “gayoon can I talk to you” uee said stopping the younger one “sure what is it unnie” she said sitting on the bed “you don’t need to pretend to be strong I can tell you miss him” uee says sitting as well “I’m fine really don’t worry about me” she says getting up heading out the door, sitting on the bed, uee smiling to herself thankful that when she couldn’t act like the oldest gayoon was there not just her but all of them uee was thankful for the girls. “where do we begin” seohyun asked once seeing gayoon walk down the stairs “well we’re only staying here for a couple days so we need jobs that pays upfront” she responds “like?” yuri asked “I don’t know honestly” she answers “we could go around and ask if the people around here needs help besides summer is ending im sure people would be going back to the city” uee says joining the group “alright then” yuri said slipping on her shoes. “yuri its only 4:15 I think we should wait” uee says laughing at her motivation.

“hello we were wondering if you would like help around the house” uee asked the old lady “would you help really?” the old lady asked “yes of course but sixty dollars an hour” gayoon interrupts uee “right this way girls, my husband just died a few months ago, and I don’t have grandchildren you girls would be very helpful for an old lady like me” the old lady says walking to the living room “yah gayoon why did you say sixty, forty or fifty would be enough besides she old to” uee says glaring at her “yea I know she’s old, and didn’t you hear no grandchildren and no husband also she lives her alone means she’s rich” gayoon replies grinning “unnie smart thinking” seohyun says praising her, only smiling gayoon follows the girls towards big and small boxes sitting around the house “it would be very helpful if some could carry these things to the car and truck out there and some should start cleaning upstairs” the old lady said sitting down “would you like some tea or coffee” gayoon asked the older women “tea would be lovely dear” she says “I believe there should be some things at the kitchen you can use” she says pointing to towards the kitchen “just wait here and I’ll get  the tea” gayoon says excusing herself to the kitchen as nana and seohyun starts cleaning and uee and yuri carrying boxes to the car starting with the big ones. After three  hours of cleaning and carrying the girls were exhausted even the old lady notice “girls why don’t you finish up then you girls can go back” the lady said looking at them “but there still boxes left” uee says “you worry too much child, I will be leaving in a couple of days” she answers to the younger girls “thank you for the hard work today girls, you could come back tomorrow if you like I will pay the same amount” the lady says handing gayoon the money “thank you for the hard work” she said walking the girls to the door “have a nice day” yuri shouts  to the older women before shouting the door.

Back at the house the girls lays down tired from today’s work “how much did we make, and don’t do that again” uee says sitting up rubbing her forearm “we made two-hundred and what are talking about” gayoon questioned the older “making tea so you wouldn’t have to work as hard as us” uee says bluntly “I wasn’t trying to I was being nice so she would give us some tips which she did twenty dollar tip” gayoon says smiling “unnie where did you learn that from” seohyun asked “when me and kai went out I saw the waiters and waitress doing that” she replies simply.

Finally reaching the city kris tries to wake the two younger boys up “kai, sehun wake up were here” kris says softly “hyung go away im trying to sleep” sehun mumbles “yah wake up” kris yells “keep driving hyung” kai says snuggling closer to sehun warmth “I wish I was in luhan hyung car right now he would yell at us to wake up” sehun grumbles “I heard that sehun” kris replies “youre supposed to hyung” the maknae responds.

 “Chanyeol wake up” luhan says quietly “mhmm” was all he got from the taller boy, knowing the younger must be tired he just lets him go back  to sleep. Thinking to himself he wonder what’s the girl are feeling and what they’re doing, especially yuri, how is she feeling right now sad, mad, disappointment maybe, wondering if she’s thinking of him right now.

“what do we do know” yuri asked “we could look around the house and see what they left for us and see if it’s for any need here or we could use later on” seohyun’s says not sure if it was a good idea “smart thinking” gayoon says praising the younger then laughing “let’s look around then yuri and gayoon you guys check upstairs and we’ll check down here” uee said getting up heading to the kitchen, following her commands gayoon and yuri leaves to go upstairs.

 ”you take the right side and I’ll take the left” yuri says heading into luhans room as gayoon did the same into chanyeol room, finding nothing she moves onto kais and sehun room, once stepping inside she felt tears threatening to come out “don’t cry, don’t cry, gayoon don’t you dare cry” she whispers to herself calming herself down. opening her eyes she sees a something hanging in the closet with a note hanging on it, walking up to it she notices its kai shirt a she could tell because of the his scent that she liked but would never tell him. Taking the paper she read “my favorite shirt for my favorite girl, to gayoon from kai” chuckling at his cheesiness she takes the long-sleeved navy blue shirt of the hanger and puts it on her tiny frame that passes to her mid-thigh, it was warm and fuzzy inside no wonder he liked it so much she thought to herself and his scent was just a bonus for her. “who knew I would oddly miss you this much knowing your gone” she says softly sniffing his shirt one more time before heading to the doors smiling.

 

 

Luhan’s letter – Yuri by the time you read this I would be long gone already, I’m sorry I wasn’t confident enough to say it in person, I will miss you, do you miss me? I also do hope to see you again once I come back.

Kris’s letter – I’m sorry.

Chanyeol’s letter – hey noona don’t miss me to much okay I will work hard and study hard then come back to you, remember you said you trusted me so please don’t break that promise and trust me that I will come back for you one last thing, noona I miss you already

Kai’s letter – don’t forget me noona.

Sehun’s letter – noona stay strong when I’m not there for you, make sure to stay healthy alright, wait for me seohyun, I’ll be back before you know it so don’t miss me too much.

 

 

Hello my lovely’s

If you guys are wonder about luhan and the cliff don’t worry ahah he just jumped into the sea ahah sorry if I didn’t write in this chap about what happened after that

What to do the guys left in the middle of the night

Looks like the girls has a plan ohh ahha

Poor old lady her husband died and no grandchildren so sad but hey at least the girls helped her right ahah

Aww kai left his favorite shirt to gayoon how cute; wish that should happen to me one day ahah just as long as the guy doesn’t leave me

Kris why didn’t you write more than I’m sorry

I wonder what’s going to happen when those five meets again in the city

Comment, vote, subs xoxo