Chapter 2: Meeting Mika's parents

Is this Ture Love or just Puppy love?!

Choi Mikaela’s P.O.V.

 

    It was time for lunch, for the rest of the morning Young Song Unnie told me everything that happened to her while I was in America. We walked to our lockers that were right next to each other. Then when we were about to go eat outside HimChan Oppa came.

 

     “Yah you two are going to sit with us today and forever”, HimChan Oppa said. “But Oppa, I want to avoid the kingkas”, I said. “Now you said that you must sit with us”, He said dragging me by my arm. “Unnie who was that girl who poked my eye in class?” I asked.

     

     “What someone poked my Baby Mika’s eye, who was it”, HimChan Oppa butted in as always. “Oh, her she is a Queenka and the Queenkas’ leader’s little sister, her name is Kim Hara and the leader queenka is Kim Kara. She thinks that she can do everything she wants”, Unnie said.

 

The other kingkas started coming in and sat at the table. “Then Zelo-ah helped her out, telling the queenka not to call him Oppa and only Mika can”, Youngsongie Unnie finished saying.  

 

“Oh, Zelo thank you for protecting Baby Mika for me”, HimChan Oppa said, “Baby Mika are you okay?”. “Yes Oppa and please stop calling me Baby Mika now I am not a baby”, I said pouting.

 

but that made him and Unnie pinch my cheeks and said, “But you are just so cute as a baby, just like our Zelo, sometimes he can be cute”, HimChan Oppa said. “Hyung, I am not cute”, Zelo Oppa said.

 

“So, Mika how are you finding school?” Yong Guk Oppa asked. “Very well, and I have my classes with Unnie so at least I have someone to help me out”, I said. “Aww, My Baby Mika is so cute”, HimChan Oppa said again pinching my cheeks. “Oppa it seems you missed me too much”, I said.

 

“Of course I do, you are just like my little sister”, He said, “Oh, I asked your parents if all of us can come over and have a welcome back party and they said yes”. “All of us, isn’t that a lot”, I said.

 

“No, it’s okay just eat your food now”, He said. “Okay”, I said bringing out my bento I made.

 

“Oh so cute, and your cooking is so good let us have some”, said HimChan Oppa. “No, I made it I should eat it first”, I said.

 

“Please let us have some, and look Daehyun here loves food and he really wants some, your cooking is amazing it is like a once and a lifetime thing to try some”, HimChan Oppa said.

 

“Why you have to be so dramatic, I figured you would be like this so I have another bento here”, I said handing over the bento.

 

“Thank you Baby Mika”, Oppas all said. “Yah, why you all have to say that”, I said. “Yah, I said that is my nickname for her”, HimChan Oppa whined. “I am just going to eat outside by myself”, I said walking out.

 

Zelo Oppa ran up to me and said, “Wait, I know HimChan Hyung and other Hyung are annoying but they mean well”. I looked more closely at him he looked really familiar, “Have I met or seen you before today, you look really familiar and I don’t treat you like a stranger”, I asked.

 

He starting turning a little pink, “Well, you have met me but that was a long time ago”, He said going back to the table. I was confused at first, but I just went back to sit and finish my lunch.

 

At the end of school Oppas and Unnie came with me to go to my new house. “So, Mika are you okay with us coming over?” asked Unnie. “I am okay with you coming over but HimChan Oppa and the other Oppas, I am not really okay with it I don’t know them that well”, I said.

 

“So, what are you two talking about”, HimChan Oppa came behind us and asked. I ignored him completely. “Yah, Baby Mika why are you not talking to me”, He asked. I kept walking forward. “Well I guess your cold personality is back”, He said sadly.

 

We got to my new house. “Mika welcome back”, My parents said, “And HimChan you have really grow”. “Hi Mr.& Mrs. Choi”, Everyone said bowing.

 

“Please come in”, My parents said. “Oh Choi Jun Hong is that you, you have grown so much since we last saw you. How are you and your parents doing?” My parents asked, “Mika do you remember Jun Hong, he was your friend next door from when you were young”. “Really, I don’t remember”, I said.

 

“Mika that is just rude to forget your best friend”, My mother said. “Sorry, I was just so little I have forgotten”, I said. “Well, now you know so you have to be nice”, my dad said. I nodded and I went to Unnie’s side.

 

Everyone introduced themselves to my parents. “Baby Mika, are you really not going to talk to me”, HimChan Oppa asked. I looked away from him and started talking to JongUp Oppa.

 

JongUp Oppa was kind of hard to understand, but I wanted to ignore HImChan Oppa. “Fine”, HimChan Oppa said while pouting. For the rest of the time all of us was just watching Dramas, while my mom and dad were getting ready for their business trip tomorrow.

 

“Um- Mika are you going to be okay alone over the next few weeks?” my mom asked. “Sure she will be okay. She was always okay before and also JunHong and his parents lives next door, right?” my dad said.

 

"What, I never heard of this. Why didn’t you tell me he lived next door”, my mom asked. “Well that was a surprise for you and Mika. The Choi’s are our friends and co-workers. they will also be on the business trip with us”, dad said.

 

"I’ll be okay. don’t worry. If I was okay in America, I‘ll be great here. Also YoungSong Unnie is here for me”, I said. My dad’s phone rang and he answered it. A few minutes later, “Sorry Mika we have to leave right now”, dad said. I nodded and hugged them goodbye.

 

“Yah Baby Mika why won’t you talk to me”, HimChan Oppa whined. I had enough of his whining so I decided to talk to him. “Well Oppa, first I asked you to stop calling me Baby Mika and you didn’t, second you never ever even called me when I was in America, third you went over to my house without me knowing”, I said madly.

 

“Well, at least you are talking now, and sorry, but I will never stop calling you baby Mika”, he said. “Unnie, tomorrow is friday, so after school can you come over?” I asked YoungSong Unnie. “Sorry I have to stay after school, because I am class president”, She said.


I asked other Oppas but they were all busy except Zelo Oppa. “Well tomorrow, Zelo you have to walk home with Baby Mika”, HimChan Oppa said. “Okay”, Zelo Oppa said.

 


THANKS FOR READING. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND UPVOTE!!!!!!