Chapter 1: New Girl

Is this Ture Love or just Puppy love?!

 Choi Mikaela’s P.O.V.

         "Mikaela, we are going to South Korea", my mom said to me. "What, when?" I asked surprised I didn't want to leave the world I already knew."Next week we already got packing when you were at school today", she said. "But, Why" I asked. "Your Father and I have this amazing job opportunity", she said. She looked so happy I didn't want to upset her so I went with it and start a new life in South Korea.

         My parents and I lived in South Korea when I was born here. I had a best friend ever since primary school, Park Young Song, I wondered how she was doing. I have talked to her before but never really saw her. Anyway I knew I was going to go to the same school as her and I was relieved that I knew at least one person.
         
          By the time me and my parents’ plane landed in South Korea, I ran out the plane. I saw Young Song, “Youngsongie Unnie!” I yelled. “Hi, my little one”, she said, she called me that because when we were little I was really shorter than her. “Unnie I am taller than you now”, I whined. “Aish, you left your parents”, she said pulling me along to help my parents with our things.
 
            When we got to our new house, it was already furnished so all I had to do was find my room and unpack my things I brought with me. “So, Unnie do you have uniforms in your school right?” I asked Young Song Unnie. “Yep and I have your uniform right here and your locker key and you have the same class as me 1-a.”, she said. “Oh okay, but how did you get  it”, I asked. “Well I told them you and I have been best friends ever since primary school”, she said, “I gotta go now see you tomorrow by the gates fo the school, and you know the way to school from here right”. “Okay, and I know my way”, I said as she left.
 
               The next morning I rushed to get ready even if I wasn’t even late, I woke up really early. I was so nervous and I thought I really looked more American than korean. My bright blue eyes popped out to much because of my raven colored hair, my hair was naturally like that. I ran downstairs ate breakfast and I texted Youngsong Unnie telling her I was on my way after eating.
 
                 I rode my skateboard to school like I always did in America. I saw Unnie and I waved at her. “Hi, Unnie”, I said. “Hi Mika”, she said, Mika was nickname. “I have a question”, I asked when we walked into the building. “Okay, what is it”, she said. “Is there like kingkas and queenkas here. and are they mean”, I asked. “Well yes, but only the queenkas are mean the kingkas are really nice also my cousin is one of them”, she said. “Okay, I just wanted to know so I can avoid them”, I said. “Well you can’t avoid them because my cousin Himchannie is one of them, remember him from primary school?” she asked. “Not really”, I said. “Aww, you don’t remember me, Mika”, Himchan Oppa said popping out of nowhere. I jumped, “Yah Oppa I said a little all I remember is that you always annoyed me”, I sadi pouting. “Aww my baby Mika is pouting so cute”, Oppa said again. ‘Baby Mika’ was his nickname for me.
 
                  Then 5 boys came up to Himchan Oppa and started talking, I thought they were the other kingkas. “Oppa, why have you never called me”, I whispered. “Ohh, Hyung is she your girlfriend”, Someone said. “Yah. cut it out Daehyun, this is my cousin’s best friend and my best friend”, Himchan Oppa said, “Anyway this is Choi Mikaela, My nickname for her is Baby Mika so you guys can’t call her that”. 
 
                   I started walking away because Oppa was embarrassing me in front of people I don’t know and I dragged Unnie with me. “Yah, why are you leaving Baby Mika”, HimChan Oppa said. “I need to go to my locker and Unnie is going to help me”, I said coldly, ‘Oh great my cold personality is back’, I thought. “What for us”, Oppa said, “By the way this is our leader Bang Yong Guk Hyung, this is Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae, Moon Jongup, and Choi JunHong or Zelo”. I kept walking then I looked around me everyone was staring at me and talking about me.
 
                 Some said that I didn’t belong here and I couldn’t hear the rest because Unnie and Oppa covered my ears so I couldn’t hear it. They were protecting me. “We will leave you two girls alone and Baby Mika don’t listen to anything those people say”, said Oppa. ‘Oppa you should know how headstrong I am, nothing gets to me’, I thought. "Okay Oppa, me and Mika will see you at lunch", said Young Song Unnie. "But Unnie I wanted to avoid the kingkas", I told her.
 
                  When I was walking in the halls there were lots of people calling my things. I just ignored and tried not to punch any of them. I opened my locker and put my bag away. "Unnie if I can't avoid the kingkas at least can I not talk to most of them, because HimChan Oppa is annoying",I asked Young Song Unnie. "Okay, just promise me you would be yourself and don't care what the class is going to say when you introduce yourself", she said and I nodded. 
 
                   In class I introduced my self,"Hi I am Choi Mikaela, please take care of me" , as I said that people talked about how I looked saying that my blue eyes were totally cool and some girls hated that it made me stand out more. Some said my name was weird but interesting.
 
                   "Okay class today you don't have any classes except you have English after lucnh okay", the teacher said and then left. "Wow Korean school is so different for America. I really did want to learn something, but at least I get to learn something's form Unnie", I thought. "Hi Mikaela, are you really 15 you look younger than that", some girl came up to me and said. I didn't know if I should have took that as a compliment or she was calling me child like.  
 
                    "Your eyes are really blue, are you wearing contacts?" She asked. "Um-no why", i asked. "Because you have really black hair and people with black hair can't have such pretty eye color", she said,"let me see if you are lying". She put her hand on my face and opened my eye looking in it. "Do You really not have a colored contact on, you can't see the contact so it looks like you have that blue as a real color", she said and poked my eye trying to find it then. Someone pushed her off of me, "yah, don't you know not to poke someone's eye. That is just rude and you don't even know her", said some tall boy, I saw him before with HimChan Oppa his name was Zelo right. The girl looked like she was going to cry,"but Oppa I didn't do anything" she said. "Really, and don't call me Oppa you are older than me. And if you jelous of her you don't have to be rude and poke her eye she could have gotten blind", he said madly.  
 
                  Then the girl said, "If I can't you Oppa than you is you get than you to be able too, huh no one, and you never mind anyone calling you Oppa". " Well now I do, okay. And Mikaela right here can call me Oppa because she is the youngest in the whole school", he said. The girl went away and Young Song Unnie high fived him and said,"Good job Zelo-ah, you really are a good person". "Thankyou Zelo", I said. " Didn't I say you can call me Oppa", he said. "Yes, Thankyou Oppa", I said again. He was a stranger to me but this time I don't know why I didn't act coldly to him.

THANKS FOR READING. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE COMMENT AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON. AND I AM ABOUT TO START SCHOOL SO I AM NOT ABLE TO UPDATE EVERYDAY. SORRY.    BUT I HOPE YOU GIYS WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER.