The Man She Loved!

The Man She Loved!
There was once a girl who had loved a guy for sometime, she loved him very much but he didn't know about it. The girl was planning to confess to the boy soon but was to shy to do so. The boy and the girl had known each other for quite a while and they told everything about their life's to the other, yes the boy knew that the girl was in love but she never told him who it was. He tried to make her tell him who the guy was that she loved, but she refused every time.The girl wasn't ready to confess yet but that didn't mean that she wouldn't give him hints about it. Every day when they would text each other she would give him a few hints about the guy she loved, the color of his eyes, the color of his hair, his personality and other things about him, but the boy never understood it was about him.
 
Then the summer break came and the girl was happy, she could now talk to the boy all day long and even confess to him, well that was until she found out the boy had gotten a job. The boy was working all days so he had no longer time for her. The girl tried to text him but she didn't get any replies. The girl was sad and worried, what if he didn't want to talk o her anymore? What if he had figured it out hat it was him the girl loved and never wanted to talk to her again!
 
The days passed and became weeks and the weeks became months.
After two months the girl got a text message from the boy and the girl was beyond happy. But that happiness soon turned into sadness as soon as the boy told her that he was dating someone. The girl pretended to be happy for him and asked who he lucky girl was, when she found out that it was someone he had gone to school with she got really devastated. The girl was heartbroken and broke down crying for hours.
 
The girl avoided the guy and the years passed really quickly, the guy was busy with his job and his girlfriend that he never once contacted the girl and the girl was still in love with the boy.
 
One day the girl got a phone call and she got surprised when the phone flashed he boys name, happily she answered the phone and the person that called was the boy's girlfriend, she told the girl that he had been in an accident and he was put in the hospital badly injured. The girl rushed to the hospital but it was to late.
 
The man that she loved for years..
 
The man that she wanted to confess to for so long..
 
The man that she wanted to tell all about her feelings to that day before it was to late..
 
 
That man was now... Dead.

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N: So yeah, here is the really short story ><

I almost forgot to upload it today..

I hope you like it ^^ If not then okay, as I said I just had to upload it .-.

But do comment your opinion about the story, I am curious about your thoughts ^^

It's the first time for me to write something like this..

 

Anyways!! I hope you liked the story and don't forget to comment about your opinion!! I can take it :))

 

Jowzzey