Chapter 7

How I did I catch Mr. Fish( Editing the Chapters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You can’t believe it! Someone like him an Idol a Super Star will said that bad words to you.

How would he say that without any guilt? How could he judge me for nothing? I haven’t done anything to harm him. I tried to understand him and even ignore him but why he said that?

You are crying in the corner while hugging your knees. The pain and the sadness are here again when you are trying to forget it.

He is the same as those people who judge me for what they see about me, he is the same as them that never tried to know me or even they know me they will never understand how I feel.

Ever since that your two best friends died in the accident that you are involved in, you become an outcast. People stay away from you as they believe that you have some kind of “curse”. They look at you as a peasant or something below them. They call you names such as curse, witch, traitor and worst a b**ch.

You are a product of a broken family and ever since you live with your father, while your mother goes to Korea to work and fortunately found a new love trough Baekhyun’s father. The people of your village are too conservative and the spread a rumor that your mother’s work is at the bar “entertaining” costumers. They even predict that you will become like her someday, a .

Through your desperation you found an inspiration by listening to Kpop especially songs of Super Junior at first you don’t understand but little by little you learn. You become positive in life and for the first time you know what you want.

As you thought that this could be the start a happy life you found someone. He is kind, sweet and caring at FIRST but as time goes by he become cooled and eventually cheated on you.

You are so depressed and you just wish to kill yourself but your mind change when you got connected again to your mother and suggest you to go and live with her and her family in Korea.

At first your father opposed knowing that you might become like her but when you tell all the heartbreak that you are experiencing, he agr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter